Hot

DeletedUser

Your inability to comprehend basic fundamentals of logic, time lapse, and relevance continues to amaze me.

First off, that was a PM, not an in-game message. I blocked you from in-game messages because you wouldn't stop harassing me. Second, that was in reference to something completely different and not at all related to this topic. You can't bring up a quote about something completely unrelated and then try to apply it to the subject at hand.

Finally, how is the whole cheating/OD boosting thing going? Are you still doing it? Are you still going to keep denying it and pretending your numbers are legit? Remember when you swore to the death that your ODD numbers were legit and promised to allow an account sitter to check your account and make sure it was all legit? Why did that never happen? Probably has something to do with this.

DeletedUser

lol death and robac are still going? man death were literally dead when i was playing !

the pink panther

Noone said they were still going .siv., please put down the pipe before posting LOL

DeletedUser6819

One of the last and best Death player left recently. I really dunno is there anyone else left.

the pink panther

haha yeah!I remember that once whole K52 was SL.. Didnt had quite nice time with them though. :)

Never had the whole continent on the north. You were recruited by SL at some point from 3claws were you not. You had no part in the SL demise, it was players leaving SL and allied players joining SL that lead to SL dropping from No1 rank in SL.

DeletedUser

Finally, how is the whole cheating/OD boosting thing going? Are you still doing it? Are you still going to keep denying it and pretending your numbers are legit? Remember when you swore to the death that your ODD numbers were legit and promised to allow an account sitter to check your account and make sure it was all legit? Why did that never happen? Probably has something to do with this.

I thought about your false accuisations and came to the conclusion, that quite frankly: My account is none of you god damn business :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I forgot about the W16 HOT remake I was a part of. Though yea, HOT came back to world 16 aswell. Quite successful for a rim tribe for some time!

I remember your farming guide being written in W16 HOT! I joined quite late and was part of his K68 crew. Though it was quite fun times, Omnitank was one of the best diplomats that I've had the pleasure to witness - his propaganda was something else aswell!

HOT did come back for quite a while, but they never did manage to pull off the growth. They eventually merged or lost a war, I forget which, but I'm fairly sure most of their members just went away with Omnitank :icon_sad:.

qwertyu

Why did IGM me the message below if you are going to continue to take pop shots at me?
You are such a hypocrite Jaspirr

I see you are still talking out of your ass :)

You leave no stone unturned in your efforts to discredit me. :icon_rolleyes:

Stop making every thread about you and your fail. Go baaaaaaaaaaw some place else. The waaaaaaaaaaaaaah ambulance is waiting

On topic:
I was in HoEA for some time before it ended. It was a great tribe and I was proud to be part of it :)

SmaXa

I thought about your false accuisations and came to the conclusion, that quite frankly: My account is none of you god damn business :icon_wink:

i tried to back you up in another thread a few weeks back Iceman, don't make me regret it, Jaspirr was happy to stop the verbal conflict, you don't need to reinitiate it.

i remember being in the midst of HOT players, i eventually quit TW altogether though and lost my W1 account.

DeletedUser

I used to be in HOT as well. As far as I remember, the tribe disbanded after one of the dukes had declared war on RoBAC without consulting anyone else, which lead to a huge squabble.

Anyone remember the tribe TES (The Exploration Society) though? Probably not, I don't think we've ever reached top 30, but we were a really decent tribe before being ripped apart by TW. I'm really still proud of being part of that tribe.

DeletedUser

You have already admitted to doing it. Looolitaaa has admitted to doing it. We have members from our tribe that have admitted to doing it for you. We have chat logs of you talking about it and how the only thing you want to still do is move up in the OD rankings. I think you are way past the point of denial.

DeletedUser

Back in the day with HOT, ROBAC, CLAN, Smurfs, [L] (the original one), XiG, *HOPE* etc.

How I miss them days.

i was in *HOPE*
we weren't that good i rember we broke off this hudge tribe because the leader sold the tribe so the baron broke off and created *hope* everything went down when our #1 chewy quit good
old days....

DeletedUser

HOT did come back for quite a while, but they never did manage to pull off the growth. They eventually merged or lost a war, I forget which, but I'm fairly sure most of their members just went away with Omnitank :icon_sad:.

There wasn't really a war, it was more of... we were allied with TW, and once we had started getting back a bunch of the old players TW broke the alliance as soon as we had declared on RoBaC and it ended up, HOT falling apart completely with players going everywhere, and RoBaC fell too, since TW was actually good back then. I think Loftypurvis may have been part of the HOT leadership when it was remade... and I am pretty sure Lonymster was in leadership, but it was so long ago and lasted so short that I really don't remember. xD

DeletedUser

:lol:, I was talking about HOT in W16. You just told me about W1.

DeletedUser

people try to recerate HOT on every world but it never makes it.... i think on a next world all of us should create a real HOT

DeletedUser

A "real" HOT? That would require the comeback of people like Omnitank and Jester. Which is not likely to happen imo. :(