Hot

DeletedUser

i know who is at war i was new didnt read the forums too lazy and less caring and you mostly got flamed i didnt get flamed much except for being a noob but w/e well i will leave cause i am bored

My tribe got flamed I didn't. You see my tribe didn't submit to the knew ways of allying with any tribe you can. We chose loyalty. We were offered an alliance with S2ORM whilst we were allies with -=I=- fam. but we chose to stick with our original allies and help them. Unfortunatly when we rejected S2ORM went to the -=I=- fam. and got accepted by the -=I=- fam.

If we chose to stick to the newer ways of doing things eg. merging. we wouldn't have lasted long. We let the world know we are a tribe that doesn't ally dishonest tribes.

Didn't you say you were quitting this world too? Ironic.

I said I would find a co-player for the time I was gone. I just got a sitter and everything was fine.

I did attempt to gift my account away to a player who used to play this world and lead a very successful tribe (Death) but I didn't find sufficent evidance that it was deffinetly him and I didn't want to be giving my account to a liar.