Hot

DeletedUser

Really? What happened to you guys over there :icon_confused:?

Thecoolking

It was me (Thecoolking), Shark69, Andyboy, Ghenry and Daz5003 that started MiB after Hot dispanding.

And yes it was Sibman that dispanded HOt before leaving to TW.

This was a fun world to play in and i have to say that i miss all the big wars and the intrigs here.

//
Tck

DeletedUser

Sibman, yes I remember that name. He was the one declaring war on RoBAC without the consent of anyone else from the council, right? Had he planned the plot entirely (declaring war, disbanding HOT, going to TW) or did he just want to wage a war on RoBAC at first and did he disband the tribe out of frustration when he saw that no-one agreed?

Ancient times, I miss them. Life's not the same on the rim of W37. :p

Paint13aller

I dispanded my pizza when I got out of the oven then I ated it :icon_razz:

the pink panther

Sibman, yes I remember that name. He was the one declaring war on RoBAC without the consent of anyone else from the council, right? Had he planned the plot entirely (declaring war, disbanding HOT, going to TW) or did he just want to wage a war on RoBAC at first and did he disband the tribe out of frustration when he saw that no-one agreed?

Ancient times, I miss them. Life's not the same on the rim of W37. :p

Sibman left to join RoBac not TW.

DeletedUser

I dispanded my pizza when I got out of the oven then I ated it :icon_razz:

I did a really strange translation, that said something like, "I got out of the oven and the pizza ate me."

Hey Tony. I thought I told you to put extra babania on my slice of pizza. Now go do your your work before, I talk to the boss.

Paint13aller

I did a really strange translation, that said something like, "I got out of the oven and the pizza ate me."

Hey Tony. I thought I told you to put extra babania on my slice of pizza. Now go do your your work before, I talk to the boss.

*gives a rat a drink of vodka then lets it throw up on his pizza* theres your babania what ever the hell that is.

DeletedUser

You have already admitted to doing it. Looolitaaa has admitted to doing it. We have members from our tribe that have admitted to doing it for you. We have chat logs of you talking about it and how the only thing you want to still do is move up in the OD rankings. I think you are way past the point of denial.

it is sad that you like him so much to follow him everywhere

DeletedUser

Where is this everywhere? There are like 4 topics that people talk in and Jasp is a part of the W1 community after all. Now if Ice would play in some other world and Jasp would follow him there, now that would be sad.

Next time post something useful.

On Topic: Not really a topic left now is there.. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Your that noob who spammed the world 24 forums and didn't have a clue about what was going on ingame. You best not do the same here or I will hunt you down.

DeletedUser

Your that noob who spammed the world 24 forums and didn't have a clue about what was going on ingame. You best not do the same here or I will hunt you down.
woo i got 4 quotes from one post that i forgot about and im thehunt not you go away

DeletedUser

woo i got 4 quotes from one post that i forgot about and im thehunt not you go away

Why would I go away? You are the one spamming my worlds P&P so I think you should be the one going away.

In world 24 I obviusly did have a clue what was going on in game. You were guessing which tribes were waring who. However, I knew all the wars going on and I could comment on them with something intelligent.

DeletedUser

They disbanded years ago. The only tribe that's still around from that date is pretty much TW. DEATH, RoBAC, Smurfs, Pants, etc are all long gone.

wth, RobaC is gone? Please tell me what happened when TW was 2 tribes and was Rank 2. Oh, and what happened to Death?

chucklefang

wth, RobaC is gone? Please tell me what happened when TW was 2 tribes and was Rank 2. Oh, and what happened to Death?

Death was inthe lolliance for the mosyt part and slowel but surely started going down hill. From inactivity and getting owned from Tw since a lot of their players were on our fronts at the time. Just on day they were gone. A lot of their players went here and there. Not a lot of the old death players are still around. If I tried I could probably count them on one hand.

DeletedUser

Why would I go away? You are the one spamming my worlds P&P so I think you should be the one going away.

In world 24 I obviusly did have a clue what was going on in game. You were guessing which tribes were waring who. However, I knew all the wars going on and I could comment on them with something intelligent.

i know who is at war i was new didnt read the forums too lazy and less caring and you mostly got flamed i didnt get flamed much except for being a noob but w/e well i will leave cause i am bored

DeletedUser

Didn't you say you were quitting this world too? Ironic.