The BORG Collective marches on…

DeletedUser

I think borg and DDB will win mostly because when I was in w10 all the players I knew and still know on msn if they have not got their computer took off of them.:icon_rolleyes:. Are good players in general. However it will not be easy or a walk in the park to defeat ctrl they are the best tribe in Tw history lol. I think this war could go on forever until one tribe gets bored and quits.

When did you used to play W10?

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes:
About Time BORG finished off CTRL, TBH I dont see why they allied themselves with the most corrupt tribe in Tribal wars history anyway.

CTRL has grown quite a bit, But with the DDB war machince in on the fight It will be a bigger slaughter than the BDR(LunaW)/BORG war.

Redguardless on how I feel, Good luck to both sides. :)

Funniest post ever!

DeletedUser

<s>It's always enjoyable to come to the forums to read the well thought out and logical posts by CTRL members. It surprises me that they never stoop to the levels of mockery, name calling, and other bully type language. CTRL, your members are truly a wonderful sight to behold. I read your posts and am filled with a sense of respect for your literacy and persuasion skills. Truly remarkable.</s>

DeletedUser61629

<s>It's always enjoyable to come to the forums to read the well thought out and logical posts by CTRL members. It surprises me that they never stoop to the levels of mockery, name calling, and other bully type language. CTRL, your members are truly a wonderful sight to behold. I read your posts and am filled with a sense of respect for your literacy and persuasion skills. Truly remarkable.</s>

HTML tags win

DeletedUser

Guess now that your tribe is being trashed you don't have much else to say?

nQthing

your right. ctrl members are mean and ruthless. maybe thats why we win wars, and you guys dont. maybe if u guys werent such nancys, this war would have a different outcome

earthquake girl

I like you, and you're a smart guy, so I'm pretty sure you already know that it's usually considered hypocritical to mock someone for mocking. Mockery, insults, text-based bullying, etc., are all common on the internet wherever you are so I'm left wondering...

What's your point here? And while I'm at it, what the hell happened to your grammar? :icon_confused:

earthquake girl

your right. ctrl members are mean and ruthless. maybe thats why we win wars, and you guys dont. maybe if u guys werent such nancys, this war would have a different outcome

Nancys is the perfect name for the merged leftovers of DDB and BORG. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

No the fact that your members are horrible at currently winning gracefully (PNP) and the fact that you have to make it personal deserves no reply, its petty. You all wernt exactly all talk when BORG was winning.

I like you, and you're a smart guy, so I'm pretty sure you already know that it's usually considered hypocritical to mock someone for mocking. Mockery, insults, text-based bullying, etc., are all common on the internet wherever you are so I'm left wondering...

What's your point here? And while I'm at it, what the hell happened to your grammar? :icon_confused:

o my god, this is a game. Keep your grammer and english lessons away. Trying to flaunt knowledge is cringeworthy. Just seems attention seeking. Id prefer to be an expert in a subject than an expert in communication which is done as easily as ready meals these days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No the fact that your members are horrible at currently winning gracefully (PNP) and the fact that you have to make it personal deserves no reply, its petty. You all wernt exactly all talk when BORG was winning.

Only people on the losing end of things speak of the term "winning gracefully". Why should we be graceful winners when you guys aren't graceful losers? Especially with all the crying and false accusations thrown around by your group.

And erm, last I checked when BORG were "winning" we made it pretty clear we weren't worried since we knew it wouldn't last. You might want to go back and read through the topic before saying that.

DeletedUser

Only people on the losing end of things speak of the term "winning gracefully". Why should we be graceful winners when you guys aren't graceful losers? Especially with all the crying and false accusations thrown around by your group.

And erm, last I checked when BORG were "winning" we made it pretty clear we weren't worried since we knew it wouldn't last. You might want to go back and read through the topic before saying that.

crying? no, false? well they wouldent be debated so heavily if they were actually false now would they. Lying would make it false, but when its thoroughly believed that isnt false, just unproved.

At the end of the day its just a war of attrition, the sooner you all get used to it, (because we knew it was going to be before we started, infact that it was a possible thread title) the better.

nQthing

crying? no, false? well they wouldent be debated so heavily if they were actually false now would they. Lying would make it false, but when its thoroughly believed that isnt false, just unproved.

At the end of the day its just a war of attrition, the sooner you all get used to it, (because we knew it was going to be before we started, infact that it was a possible thread title) the better.

its only heavily debated cause your an idiot. so ill try my best to explain it

DDB < Allies
Allies > borg
You < Everyone else

DeletedUser

EQ was talking to Taure about grammar because he is always the first to talk down about other people's post starting with their grammar, language and watever other crap.

As for what we can say and how we say it, we dont give a damn what your side thinks. When all the borg and ddb members came out from under the woodwork during their initial "gain" during the war and talking trash about CTRL i suppose it was acceptable was it?
I for one am glad to see CTRL members able to freely talk about BORG however they please, when during the alliance we were asked to keep negative comments about BORG to ourselves to better build a relationship between our tribes, yet we had to see your members come on here and talk crap.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

When did you used to play W10?

about year ago I was in Blt family and had 1.3 million points but I left because of problems in real life, exams and ice hockey mainly. I was in k28 and k22 and had a few vills around there too.

DeletedUser

about year ago I was in Blt family and had 1.3 million points but I left because of problems in real life, exams and ice hockey mainly. I was in k28 and k22 and had a few vills around there too.

ah i see, that would explain your complete over-estimation and analysis of borg and friends

DeletedUser

The tribe isn't trashed. We've had a bad couple of past weeks, but it's nothing to complain too much about. We got a little unorganized for a bit, and we had a problem with our Duke (as I'm sure you know) so the council has picked back up the pieces. I'm sure Borg will be picking it up soon.

Besides that fact, you guys have done zero damage to the frontlines of our tribe. You've attacked our most isolated members right after your allies declared on us and attacked as well. Frankly I think it's pathetic that you've had a month after GTG and TUBAs declaration and this is as far as you've gotten.

Anyway, the attacks will be stemmed and we'll be hitting you hard again now that we've got some order again.

It isn't, however, hypocritical to use sarcasm against someone who is mocking. The two are not synonymous:

Mocking-
1. to attack or treat with ridicule, contempt, or derision.
2. to ridicule by mimicry of action or speech; mimic derisively.
3. to mimic, imitate, or counterfeit.

Sarcasm-
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

While it may be argued that because they can both be connected through derision, it doesn't mean that they are. In fact, my comment had no derision at all and at best could be considered passive aggressive.

Besides, commonality still doesn't mean I should respect it.

As far as my grammar skills go, I've never had any. Language is my poorest subject.

DeletedUser

I just find it humorous that CTRL mentioned all the time, when Borg and DDB were winning, that an upswing in nobling now does not equate to a war won. I didn't argue that point then, but it seems they've changed their minds about that theory. Apparently if it's an upswing in nobling from CTRL and her allies it means the war is won already.

Nice try, but I think I'll keep my judgments held until one side actually says they give up, sue for peace, or are completely nobled.