V V V vs. SCI

DeletedUser

... oh yes i know where you're located on the map. you're that shadow behind the good alliance :)

DeletedUser

Since Argyle contacted me about our relation in the early-middle December about the mather I postphoned the war untill first January. Since people rarely contacted me in turn who angered me I'll just chose a date and mail to the people that the alliance or nap is dropped. If I'm contacted, then I often give a date or in some way show my respect. So the war was known all along and I belive everyone around knew that we were going to war Sciron, we didn't keep that secret.

Sciron was in the way, if VVV would fall then Sci would cover most of the map. If they removed the LFKD around VVV then they would be connected, even if that were close to happen it were people having an eye against it.

In the end VVV gained a safe front and finaly wars Sciova, the main enemy is of course lfkd.

Sciova have been prepaired to war VVV since long before the war with R2-tru, it was decided that if Sciova gained a safe front then they would war VVV with a lot of support. I belive that Collin had some sort of relation with LFKD as well since I remember Lucky getting yelled out once he and someone else found an lfkd guy who was empty with red resources. They were strictly not allowed to attack and take the free villages, I belive that TNE was the more important target at that time.

Lucky and recently another guy from Sciova are the only ones who warred LFKD, it always looked that a whole front were prepaired to wat VVV. But in the long run people went inactive and I know that Lucky once sent out a circulaur that the activity wasn't good enough when support were requested.

Sciron and Sciova could win against VVV, Lfkd would surely join in. However Sciron surely knew that if they declared war on VVV then we would declare war on them. So one could say that it got to late for Sciova to war VVV, if they did so long ago then I belive they would have won. Why I belive that is because fight such a large front is always hard, their a number of active players in each tribe, not all are active. 2-4 operations often on each front would take to much support to handle.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For all you Sci bashers, out there, we are tired of all the smack you talk, but never back it up. We aren't going anywhere and if you can't find us, i would be happy to help you locate us. this is a war game, not a chickensh!t verbal fighting game, so come and get some, if you have a set. if not, then stfu!

Ignorance is bliss.

Let's break this one down xD

For all you Sci bashers, out there,
hai <3 :icon_redface:

we are tired of all the smack you talk, but never back it up.
I'm sorry, back what up? Clickies :icon_wink:
[spoil]Side 1:
Players: tennismaster07

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0N

Timeframe: 08/12/2008 00:00:00 to 23/06/2009 19:52:06

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 192
Side 2: 17
Difference: 175

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1,858,988
Side 2: 165,427
Difference: 1,693,561

image.php
[/spoil]

We aren't going anywhere
Especially not going up the rankings list..

and if you can't find us, i would be happy to help you locate us.
Why thank you, I may have to take you up on that offer... I click on "Map" but it doesn't actually give directions... I feel so lost at times :(

this is a war game,
This coming from a SCI leader? :lol:

not a chickensh!t verbal fighting game
Well, SCI has always been *extremely* weak on the PnP'ing side of things... FFS, I know I was the only one that even read the externals for ages, and apparently nobody else knew how to form a competent and legitimate response, so rather than ending up with a nonsense bull "sh!t" (as you say) post similar to yours, they refrained from posting at all. PnP is a bigger part of the game than you think, maybe if you would learn that, you wouldn't fail so much.

so come and get some, if you have a set. if not, then stfu!
I went to get some, I did, I'm happy, and now I'm here posting. Wait... by saying "come and get some", you're referring to SCI villages, right? Yeah, I'm in triple digits already, thanks. :)

Since Argyle contacted me about our relation in the early-middle December about the mather I postphoned the war untill first January. Since people rarely contacted me in turn who angered me I'll just chose a date and mail to the people that the alliance or nap is dropped. If I'm contacted, then I often give a date or in some way show my respect. So the war was known all along and I belive everyone around knew that we were going to war Sciron, we didn't keep that secret.

Sciron was in the way, if VVV would fall then Sci would cover most of the map. If they removed the LFKD around VVV then they would be connected, even if that were close to happen it were people having an eye against it.

In the end VVV gained a safe front and finaly wars Sciova, the main enemy is of course lfkd.

Sciova have been prepaired to war VVV since long before the war with R2-tru, it was decided that if Sciova gained a safe front then they would war VVV with a lot of support. I belive that Collin had some sort of relation with LFKD as well since I remember Lucky getting yelled out once he and someone else found an lfkd guy who was empty with red resources. They were strictly not allowed to attack and take the free villages, I belive that TNE was the more important target at that time.

Lucky and recently another guy from Sciova are the only ones who warred LFKD, it always looked that a whole front were prepaired to wat VVV. But in the long run people went inactive and I know that Lucky once sent out a circulaur that the activity wasn't good enough when support were requested.

Sciron and Sciova could win against VVV, Lfkd would surely join in. However Sciron surely knew that if they declared war on VVV then we would declare war on them. So one could say that it got to late for Sciova to war VVV, if they did so long ago then I belive they would have won. Why I belive that is because fight such a large front is always hard, their a number of active players in each tribe, not all are active. 2-4 operations often on each front would take to much support to handle.

If argyle knew a date for the war, he was the only one... I had no idea when it would happen, could've been the next day, could've been in a year... then again, you say early-mid december, and I was gone on the 8th, so if it was any time after that, then I guess that explains why I didn't know.

DeletedUser

For all you Sci bashers, out there, we are tired of all the smack you talk, but never back it up. We aren't going anywhere and if you can't find us, i would be happy to help you locate us. this is a war game, not a chickensh!t verbal fighting game, so come and get some, if you have a set. if not, then stfu!

I have been 'gettin some' ty for the offer, but I don't want any from you personally. And you are going somewhere in my area.. away, far away :p

DeletedUser

We aren't going anywhere and if you can't find us, i would be happy to help you locate us.
Looks like some of your own members can't find the support a family is suposed to give them, maybe help them "locate us" too. :p

DeletedUser

Wiggy could you be a bit more specific about those SCI bashers out there that talk smack and don't back it up... I mean those who were in R2, and those in Rev, =V= and TSE that laugh at SCI are doing so from first hand experience. Apart from maybe Kusty and Bicky, every SCI basher does put up and the funny thing is no matter how loud they boast you can't shut them up verbally and you can't silence them with a thousand nukes...

If your sick of bashing then toughen up! You want respect as a strong warring family/tribe yet your diplomatic actions are noobish. If SCI wants war with VVV+ then declare it and stand behind your decision! If you don't then why the hell would you give them that idea by dropping NAP....

I can't imagine how you can get a strong unity around a war you guys never step up to the plate and declare...It seems like your always looking for the sneak attack or knife in the back solution.

DeletedUser

Back when I was in the game, I had first hand experience of the god-awfulness that was SCIR0S. I did night sits for the LFKD several times, and even a noob like me got through nights losing nothing to the several hundred disorganised SCI attacks. Bloody shameful.

wigsplitter

tennis, your stats reflect the inactivity of Sciron, not an active tribe like sciova or sciros. Everyone defected to other tribes and left the inactives and noobs in Sciron and then you attack them and claim how great you are. sorry, you will have to do better than that.

Matt76827

Wigsplitter the problem with what you've just said is that it can extend to cover almost everything.
For example
'Daz, your stats reflect the inactivity of SCI in K88 and K78, not an active K like where I am based."

Things underlined are bits I changed.

You constantly have a go at other players for putting spins on things when in reality they simply put the facts out and its you that twist everything you can so you don't look bad.

wigsplitter

sorry, i don't look bad, you must have me mistaken for someone else.

Matt76827

Apparently I mistook you for someone that could consistently make sense in posts.

DeletedUser

Lucky pushed his luck. It wasn't a good idea to make demands, then set a time to drop diplomatic status. It was obvious that certain factions in VVV(+), yes we do operate as one family - at least nowdays after sorting out VVV2, VVV3, VVVk, etc...

I was saying, some members from both SCIOVA and VVV wanted to grab at each others' throats, but this was limited to some HERO ACTIONS. By dropping relations, 1) the entire VVV(+) has been given the green light to do whatever they do with red things. 2) SCIOVA can no longer claim any REFUGEES. Everyone we invite is a bonafide member in regards to the new diplomatic stance. New R2 people, welcome to VVV, you will be supported, even if you are spying for SCIOVA.

SCIROS is a different story...if I were duke, I would consider dropping the SCI from your tag. My feeling is that ROS' leadership is more seasoned, and the tribe will overtake OVA soon. Lucky is a good fighter, and yes, he does hate PKs...but his messages never seem friendly. He doesn't even fake it...at least make me laugh. Pinballpup just doesn't have enough time anymore, but he is much more enjoyable to talk to...

And what happened to Hydrus...I love reading his poetic essays.

DeletedUser

tennis, your stats reflect the inactivity of Sciron, not an active tribe like sciova or sciros. Everyone defected to other tribes and left the inactives and noobs in Sciron and then you attack them and claim how great you are. sorry, you will have to do better than that.
looking at the time he took those villages, and then looking at the speed all those scir0n members left their tribe i think they were very active at that time. :p

DeletedUser18695

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: GhettoGirl07

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA SCIR0N
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 119
Side 2: 0
Difference: 119

image.php

Side 1: 1,222,702
Difference: 1,222,702

image.php

I got some too, lol it seems half the players posting "Got some" LOL :p

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: GhettoGirl07

Side 2:
Tribes: SCIOVA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 89
Difference: 89

image.php

Side 1: 930,547
Difference: 930,547

image.php

And SCIOVA alone.

fizzolio

ghettogirl - you should know better then to actual stats that show how much you dominate over sci.

Now they will just respond by saying you just got those from either small or inactive players (this is usually followed by some statement warning you that sooner or later they will hunt you down and mass attack you).

DeletedUser

Remove SCIR0N from my stats, and it is still about 180 to 15 or something like that, cbf to check again... I nuke SCIR0N just for fun when I get bored, I rarely take the time to noble those villages... If those players were inactive, why were they invited to SCIOVA? Hmmm, whose fault is that? And just FYI, I never said I was great, but I'm glad you think I'm so great :icon_redface: :)

Do I have your permission to bash SCI yet, or do I have to personally rim you, or what are the terms in all this? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

isn't SCIR0N part of the family still on this game?

DeletedUser

probably not, most likely they were disowned :p SCI doesn't really care about their own members or branches... Well, either way, my stats against SCIOVA are just as good as SCIOVA + SCIR0N, so it really doesn't matter... Hmmm, I should check my maps for nearby SCIR0S players... that could be my little gift to wiggy, sending them home to the rim :)