V V V vs. SCI

DeletedUser65726

A lot of bullshit in your post..

It's not bullshit, it's just an inevitable fact that will eventually come true. You have basically given a big fat YES for VVV to attack you. Wait and see, bicky's post makes a lot of sense ;)

DeletedUser

i have to agree with Zukas on this one...

Ending a NAP does not in anyway mean that you're at war suddenly...

also a side note i don't believe that teaching young immature kids how to use PnP to full effect is a good idea, just my two cents :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

i have to agree with Zukas on this one...

Ending a NAP does not in anyway mean that you're at war suddenly...

Of course it doesn't mean that literally, but an attack on someone's tribe is a declaration of war, to me anyway, so the difference between the two is minimal to nonexistant in my eyes :)

Bicky is probably just excited to see red dots on his map, many are, lol.

DeletedUser

Bicky just wants to feel important ;)

He thinks that because he tribe are close to him, and there is minimal amount of enemies near to him, that he is invincible ;)

Don't get me wrong, i like him; he is a joy sometimes lol

But still, this is just my opinion... As long as he is in the lime-light he feels he can't be touched, he's got his big tribe behind him, and his PA's

he only hates SCI because the majority of his neighbors do.. (i call these people sheep)

IMO i don't hate any of my enemies, actually lots of them are quite nice people. But it's just a game, no need for hatred and cheating really.

I play for a few reasons
- i like the sense of personal achievement
- i feel obliged to my tribe
- i can keep in contact with friends i have made
- it gives me something to do in my spare time

I don't play so that i can be a dick towards other people, or get all emotional about stuff.

so yer w.e :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Erm, I guess most would agree with you, no? I have friends and enemies outside of my tribes, but no enemies outside of the game :)

I don't know bicky, so I can't comment, but to me, this thread is not a bicky bash fest. I give him credit for trying to spice things up around here. He and KK actually made me want to post for like the 5th time in 2 years :) (Sorry daz, I think that you're sexy, but you are way too scary to talk to :p)

What does:
so yer w.e
mean?

DeletedUser

w.e means whatever
i couldn't think of any other ending for my mini-rant
lol :p

DeletedUser

We didn't declare and not planing to declare war against VVV+. So poor propoganda.
A lot of bullshit in your post..

SCI don't declare....they claim that all the players attacking have been hacked and start wars by sending their first few hundred attacks accidentally....

Fortunately for VVV+, SCI have dissolved their NAP formally first before attacking... Good Eating VVV+ should be interesting.

DeletedUser

So SCIOVA F. is at war with V V V? I'm confused :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the information. I could've sworn I saw in another thread that V V V and SCIOVA were allies :icon_confused:.

DeletedUser

Facts:
1. Noone has declared war officially.
2. Sciova has dropped its NAP with VVV+
3. Sciova dont want to drop their diplomacy with VVV.
4. VVV & VVV+ are one and the same.... Hence the confusion of Sci's ideas of dropping NAP with one but not the other. (makes little to no sense).
5. Wait and see what happens next :) Who knows??? ;)

DeletedUser

I'm waiting :). I'm in V-V-V in W24 (no relations), and I'm interested :lol:.

DeletedUser

he only hates SCI because the majority of his neighbors do.. (i call these people sheep)

:p i hate SCI because of other reasons. in fact most of my "neighbors" i don't contact in that game as far as i'm aware.

DeletedUser

:) don't you just love HOPLON on that game?

Title: Stop Attacking my friend please

aaaaooooyyyyaaaa today at 02:52
hoshiminland!!!

if you want targets ill give you some!!!!

please stop now!!!

bicky team today at 09:06
:) give me some good targets. if you can't then stop stacking his vills.

i can't believe it.

DeletedUser18695

LOL, After ReV and =V= you still dont want to war VVV :p.

VVV+ will not be a push over to some nooby tribe like SCIOVA LOL, ReV for the small tribe it is has hammered SCIOVA, if 3-4 members can do it look at what 150 will do to you suckers.

Key element = SCIOVA drop nap with VVV+ and not VVV is funny, VVV will just drop nap with you and upgrade you to highest diplomacy status ever, everyone loves this status, THATS RIGHT BRIGHT RED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2lpXOOErxc

LOL Enjoy. Bai SCI.

DeletedUser

also a side note i don't believe that teaching young immature kids how to use PnP to full effect is a good idea, just my two cents :icon_neutral:

LMAO...just for a reason i dont know i couldnt stop laughing for some minutes after i read this:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

lol i doubt i'll give in. i've got PA's and a big tribe ay ben. ;)