To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Dice has changed it's name too much. That's why I'm for Evil!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Come on bring out the :lightcavalry::ram::cata::heavycavalry::scout::axemen: And beat them!

DeletedUser

Dice has changed it's name too much. That's why I'm for Evil!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Come on bring out the :lightcavalry::ram::cata::heavycavalry::scout::axemen: And beat them!

that's about the only plus Evil have over Dice :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

eh...we changed it to Valid while we were voting on a new one. At least we aren't w19 STONED :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Ya know...I even sent a circular announcing that at 12:00 game time we would begin attacks...and you still refuse to put that number in the stats :icon_razz:

Also, thanks for the kind words injustice and ballerboy :)

but, but, but... I just looked at the war declaration on the externals :icon_cry:

*goes back to cry in his hibby shrine*

DeletedUser

Yet to see something impressive from Evil...

But hey, maybe their next op will be better than their first one. :p

DeletedUser

A few more have also left Evil. :icon_eek:

Yes, upset to see that Dice recruited one player. One player can make to big of a difference or hardly any but if this continues, thats just a huge disappointment.

DeletedUser60182

Oh, can you say the reason?

I kicked one of their friends because they we're being sat from outside the tribe.

They and the person are welcome back on their return as long as they follow the rules. until the person being sat returns though, i dont think much will be happening.

DeletedUser

I kicked one of their friends because they we're being sat from outside the tribe.

They and the person are welcome back on their return as long as they follow the rules. until the person being sat returns though, i dont think much will be happening.

Okay thanks =) I hope everything works out to be better =D

Status
Not open for further replies.