DeletedUser

image.php

Ouch?

he was inactive :p

thats where you got some free villages

DeletedUser

he was inactive :p

thats where you got some free villages

Of course :icon_rolleyes: All that matters is: He bears the Evil tag. If he was inactive, t'is you're responsibility to dump him, not ours to avoid him :icon_wink:

Oh, and that's bull. I watched a village of his gain 40 points a day after our wave hit him.

As for Teh Spear's defense...only reason he didn't get stacked is because he didn't ask for much D. And if you ask me, he held out pretty admirably (something like 34th in ODD) with mostly his own D for a while. Now it's just...sick :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Can you tell us who else is inactive.
That might make things a bit easier.

DeletedUser60182

he's actually been yellow since he started losing villages.

instead of being accused of kicking for stats, I just kept him in. Kicking for stats is just silly :icon_redface:.

anyway, whether he decided to not bother due to the attack on him or whether he just went inactive before hand, my memory doesn't recall.

DeletedUser

instead of being accused of kicking for stats, I just kept him in. Kicking for stats is just silly :icon_redface:.

anyway, whether he decided to not bother due to the attack on him or whether he just went inactive before hand, my memory doesn't recall.

If your members go inactive when they get incomings, dang you should really rethink your recruitment plan.

I know Debajit was a noob on w29, doesn't really surprise me.

Spooner001

If your members go inactive when they get incomings, dang you should really rethink your recruitment plan.

I know Debajit was a noob on w29, doesn't really surprise me.

Too right he's a noob!

I spent most my time in the HQ DEMOLOTIONING buildings cos they were way too high!

What's the point in a level 30 HQ?

DeletedUser

24/06/2009Debajit Saha«Evil»1173-30,501-5+872,273+434,221+438,052

Underlined the ODA so at five vills two days ago he had to have sent some kind of attack unless he was being sat, so either he is a poor player in general or just lazy and doesn't feel like playing when conflict arises. Either way not a player I would want in the tribe...

DeletedUser

Too right he's a noob!

I spent most my time in the HQ DEMOLOTIONING buildings cos they were way too high!

When i was talking to him before he went inactive. He did sound like a noob :(
We sent me a mail saying "Support Please" (no info where to send support so i asked him and he never responded) and that was the last i heard from him

a lvl 30 HQ! what a pointwhore/noob

DeletedUser

Frontline villages. Rebuilding walls at a quicker pace. So def troops don't die so easily with an even lower wall. Well if he was experianced...

26thJune.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that guy out to right of Dice in Evil is either really happy Dice arent goiing for him cuz he isnt worth it, or really scared cuz he wont recive support..lol

DeletedUser

that guy out to right of Dice in Evil is either really happy Dice arent goiing for him cuz he isnt worth it, or really scared cuz he wont recive support..lol

Or evil got him stacked and he has like 10 nukes in the village :O

DeletedUser

i think he is scared. because he is going to get nobled adventuly. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Frontline villages. Rebuilding walls at a quicker pace. So def troops don't die so easily with an even lower wall. Well if he was experianced...

26thJune.jpg

See this looks like a "EVIL sandwich" DVADER and Dice will bite into the sandwich. sure they will get some of the sandwich . but being a evil sandwich we put nails in it :icon_twisted: so your going to hit those nails and pull back and we will reach in your mouth and pull out the villages you took and start to eat your sandwich!

DeletedUser

See this looks like a "EVIL sandwich" DVADER and Dice will bite into the sandwich. sure they will get some of the sandwich . but being a evil sandwich we put nails in it :icon_twisted: so your going to hit those nails and pull back and we will reach in your mouth and pull out the villages you took and start to eat your sandwich!

Let's cut the talk till we see some results :icon_rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.