To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Leax not trying to bash just honestly asking, have you guys created, started or exectuted a op yet?

DeletedUser

See this looks like a "EVIL sandwich" DVADER and Dice will bite into the sandwich. sure they will get some of the sandwich . but being a evil sandwich we put nails in it :icon_twisted: so your going to hit those nails and pull back and we will reach in your mouth and pull out the villages you took and start to eat your sandwich!

I eat nails for breakfast though :icon_wink: and our sandwich is is full of razorblades :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Either Evil are panicking and are just stalling on the forums, or they are just extremely disorganised. Their first op was laughable. And I love the way Willo comes here and says how he will make things all bright and sunny once he returns. :p

Again, good luck Evil. :)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: «Evil»
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dice
Players:

Timeframe: 19/06/2009 12:09:00 to 26/06/2009 20:39:15

Total conquers:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 94
Difference: 56

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 50
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,008,571
Side 2: 693,810
Difference: 314,761

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 114,374
Side 2: 439,521
Difference: 325,147

image.php

DeletedUser

Amazingly evil have lost 11 villages in the last 24 hours to DVADER.
So unless evil displays some extra ordinary war skill in coming few days we are pretty much done with them, dice and DVADER will have their share of sandwiches ...

DeletedUser60182

Amazingly evil have lost 11 villages in the last 24 hours to DVADER.
So unless evil displays some extra ordinary war skill in coming few days we are pretty much done with them, dice and DVADER will have their share of sandwiches ...

amazingly?

how is this, amazing?

DeletedUser

It's amazing cause you guys are Number 2, and you Sure as hell don't belong there....

I have nothing against willo, as for my leaving evil.. I left due to evil is just a horribly organized tribe.. I don't not for see them making it thru all this but I've been wrong before.

DeletedUser60182

Meh, point is, you're losing villages left and right. This out of the world op that you guys keep talking about better be as good as you guys make it seem like. :p

i don't think we've ever drummed up any of our future ops to be anything special. this war will be our first decent learning curve as working as a tribe and it will be a process.

It's amazing cause you guys are Number 2, and you Sure as hell don't belong there....

I have nothing against willo, as for my leaving evil.. I left due to evil is just a horribly organized tribe.. I don't not for see them making it thru all this but I've been wrong before.

I don't believe we've proved or earnt our rank yet either, I don't think anyone has yet.

No, the organisation isn't good right now, not helped by the duke being absent, still, theres lot of people doing the best they can to help keep things stbale during this time. I'm quite confident that we'll make it through this. I've always thought that for a tribe to come out as a good, soild, proven tribe that can work together, they have to take a beating, take the hard road.

Whether we lose or not, whether things start taking a turn for the worse, theres a lot of players that are willing to stick it through to the end and would rather fight and have a good time than jump and live on.

DeletedUser

I had friends in dice so why not ?

Do not for one second blame willo for any of this.. I'm pretty sure thats what barons and co dukes and council members are "SUPPOSE" to do when the duke isnt around.. Apparently they aren't doing their job or they just lack the necessary skills to run a tribe.

DeletedUser

I've always thought that for a tribe to come out as a good, soild, proven tribe that can work together, they have to take a beating, take the hard road.

Whether we lose or not, whether things start taking a turn for the worse, theres a lot of players that are willing to stick it through to the end and would rather fight and have a good time than jump and live on.

Well said KingTom i can respect a dignified answer like that.

DeletedUser

Amen...!

I will fight to the end.

Death before Dishonor

sicplayer23 It's amazing cause you guys are Number 2, and you Sure as hell don't belong there....

Well... If you knew about the problem tratior, then why didn't you speak up and help out to fix it.

I had friends in dice so why not ?

Do not for one second blame willo for any of this.. I'm pretty sure thats what barons and co dukes and council members are "SUPPOSE" to do when the duke isnt around.. Apparently they aren't doing their job or they just lack the necessary skills to run a tribe.

maybe did you think they were absent in RL too? there was people steping up out of the tribe to keep it running.

I was one of them, I did my best to keep everybody happy and to give a morale boast the some things were getting done. And the tribe has thanked me for that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

traitor? no no.. to be a traitor means i would have had to call ya'll muh friends.. Like i've said i was here because of willo, me and my coplayer discussed our leaving with him..

Leax you really don't want to get me started on this.. cause it'll get ugly

DeletedUser

i don't think we've ever drummed up any of our future ops to be anything special. this war will be our first decent learning curve as working as a tribe and it will be a process.

I don't believe we've proved or earnt our rank yet either, I don't think anyone has yet.

No, the organisation isn't good right now, not helped by the duke being absent, still, theres lot of people doing the best they can to help keep things stbale during this time. I'm quite confident that we'll make it through this. I've always thought that for a tribe to come out as a good, soild, proven tribe that can work together, they have to take a beating, take the hard road.

On your first point, you guys have been talking about 'This OP' since Dice's first op took like 16 or soem odd number of villages from you. It has been hyped up, seeing as it has taken since almost the beginning of the war for you guys to actually do it, and it still hasnt happened.

On your second point, how have no tribes proven their rank yet? I dont mean to come off stuck up but i think we could agree ACTIVE have proven their rank. Many people doubted TWL when they were rank 3, and look how well they held up against you guys. Unfortunently, their Duke wanted a way out so he blamed disbanding on recruitment, but they had almsot the exact same conquers on you guys when u were at war....and you guys were hyped up to anhialte them. I think DVADER are showing now thye belong in the top 15. Not really proven battle wise, but the Combo of NUKE/Nobody/Wick members are looking to be a major force to challenged in the North-East. and finally Dice. Dice went into this war being the underdogs by a long shot. I personally was a little confused when i took a look at some maps and saw that Dice yes has a good position, but Evil has just shere numbers on them(or they did). And look how this war is going.(If you didnt know, Dice is winning, and was winning by a long shot before DVADER joined so no excuses there pelase)

No Im fairly certain many tribes have proven themselves, Evil however hasnt, and you can make the arguement they dont belong in their current spot.

DeletedUser

On your first point, you guys have been talking about 'This OP' since Dice's first op took like 16

28 :icon_wink:

Like I've said before...I firmly believe Evil has a LOT of talent in their tribe. I just don't think they're cohesive enough to be at the rank they are

DeletedUser

28 :icon_wink:

Like I've said before...I firmly believe Evil has a LOT of talent in their tribe. I just don't think they're cohesive enough to be at the rank they are

I honestly coukldnt remember, and I didnt want to go over the real number because Evil would have had a fit...

Status
Not open for further replies.