To whom it may concern...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lt181

Well im glad your not a duke because i dont think thats the point of a duke.

I think a Dukes job in that situation is to help the individual with account sitting and support.

Dukes that boot players to save the stats are weak mate

Cool. How many tribes have you run?

Any duke that has run a major tribe understands that there may be a need to manage stats. It's not something that anyone loves to do, but stats are meaningful.

For example, if we had been killing on the dice border, Dvader would have been more reluctant to oranize operations against us. They may deny it, but I believe it to be true. That's just one example of how stats can work for you or against you.

DeletedUser

Of all the top tribes i've been in/helped run, i've never known the duke to kick for stats, as long as the member is still active and causing losses for the enemy it doesn't matter whether they have 10 villages or 100.

A statement like that will get you a bad reputation when you decide to open up your own tribe in the future. I certainly wouldn't join a tribe with you running it.

lt181

Of all the top tribes i've been in/helped run, i've never known the duke to kick for stats, as long as the member is still active and causing losses for the enemy it doesn't matter whether they have 10 villages or 100.

A statement like that will get you a bad reputation when you decide to open up your own tribe in the future. I certainly wouldn't join a tribe with you running it.

That is good, because I would not have you.

I've never kicked an active player that wanted to play. However, I've never run into a position where an active player has gotten hit by as much without support having been in place beforehand. You see, and active player would work to get support BEFORE the attacks hit. An active player would be able to move defense into place so offenses don't get smashed along with their accompaning noble. Now, I was inactive during those past two days, so I wasn't able to get this done.

There comes a point where the cost of allowing a player to survive is higher than the asset that is provided. Support coming to my villages right now will get crushed because of the lack of wall.

I left to ensure that my tribesmates aren't hindered by my stats. I left to ensure that my tribesmates don't have to support me an an inefficient manner. I could have very easily have arrainged support, and saved my account. But it would have come at the expense of my tribesmates, so I didn't do that. I'm still fighting, I'm just doing it alone. I am having trouble understanding your perspective. I'm sure you've heard that statement before.

DeletedUser

I left to ensure that my tribesmates aren't hindered by my stats. I left to ensure that my tribesmates don't have to support me an an inefficient manner. I could have very easily have arrainged support, and saved my account. But it would have come at the expense of my tribesmates, so I didn't do that. I'm still fighting, I'm just doing it alone. I am having trouble understanding your perspective. I'm sure you've heard that statement before.

How .. very noble of you :icon_rolleyes:

JamieRed

I've never kicked an active player that wanted to play. However, I've never run into a position where an active player has gotten hit by as much without support having been in place beforehand. You see, and active player would work to get support BEFORE the attacks hit. An active player would be able to move defense into place so offenses don't get smashed along with their accompaning noble. Now, I was inactive during those past two days, so I wasn't able to get this done.

Either way, you would be still geting rimmed. You was on or had a sitter when we started, as some of the early attacks hit stacked villages. soon as all of our members started to attack, that's when it became easyer and a walk throw the park.

DeletedUser

Thank you. I knew you would understand if I was able to explain it slow enough. The misunderstanding was my fault entirely.

Awe now don't take all the blame. It was my fault really, I know you're a true fighter coward and definately not a family hugger :icon_rolleyes:

mvvm

Amazing, i have never seen one player in the middle of so much controversy in so little time, 1st the downfall of twl, and now the possible downfall of evil

hmmm... says a lot, good luck

DeletedUser

Meh it is understandable that people make mistakes and bad things happen, but just because you were inactive for two days doesn't mean your in inactive player nor an incompetent one, it just means you have a life...

There comes a point where the cost of allowing a player to survive is higher than the asset that is provided. Support coming to my villages right now will get crushed because of the lack of wall.

This is also very true, but these just means you switch tactics. You snipe, prenoble yourself, and then retake the village right after, making them work for your village.

This kinda bothers me that you are trying to be noble by saving stats??? I mean either way your villages are taken. Your point earlier that DVADER might think twice if you had better stats on the Dice front has no merit. You are already being attacked by both Dice and DVADER, it isn't gonna get much worse (I could be wrong). Tribes I've seen (granted haven't been in as many as most) that are succesful never leave a man behind unless they do not participate in the tribe. Like I said earlier your not incompetent nor inactive you just made a mistake. Using the excuse of having better stats (aka saving face) is probably the worst you could come up with... Not questioning your skills as a player, but this decision could have been given more thought.

DeletedUser

I would just like to add it was Evil who started on Dvader was it not?

Dvader took in refugees of TWL and so Evil attacked. Your own fault.

lt181

Either way, you would be still geting rimmed. You was on or had a sitter when we started, as some of the early attacks hit stacked villages. soon as all of our members started to attack, that's when it became easyer and a walk throw the park.

This may very well be true. I may have gotten rimmed had I been on. However, I would have made things harder on you than it was. My account was not set up to alone deal with a tribal seige. No account that depends on mobile defense is. It's set up to hit. When you take out some of the offensive capabilities, it's tough to do much.

To Celebus, I really don't know what your problem is. What have I gained by leaving the tribe? I have gained nothing for my account. There is no other reasonable fathomable than the ones that I've given for me to leave. So, how am I a coward? Explain your position to me please.

DeletedUser

So you are saying you cannot snipe trains/dodge nukes/get support/build back up with 23 villages nonstop recruiting and 1000+ tribe villages?

lt181

So you are saying you cannot snipe trains/dodge nukes/get support/build back up with 23 villages nonstop recruiting and 1000+ tribe villages?

No, that had nothing to do with what I said. If English is your second language, I can use a online translator to translate what I say into your language. This may assist us in our attempt to communicate.

I said that I'd like you to tell me how your characterization of me as a coward fits in with what I've done.

DeletedUser

would everybody get back on topic? lt181 left for his own reasons. he left a good player to look over the tribe till willo got back.

Anyway the next attack landing date for DICE is the 29th at 5:00 server time.

DeletedUser

Lol here we go again It you know alot about leaving for stats rights?

But I guess since TWL is gone no point in agrueing,

Good Luck

DeletedUser

I left to ensure that my tribesmates aren't hindered by my stats. I left to ensure that my tribesmates don't have to support me an an inefficient manner.

No? That isn't what you said at all? So leaving because there was no chance to survive because oh no you had level 0 walls? Are you saying your tribemates are incapable of sending support to snipe?

Maybe english is my second language, could you please translate it into arabic for me please, after all you said you was going to? Unless that was a sarcastic comment? Then I took it offensively and maybe you should be infracted? But then I don't speak english well do I, so I wouldn't know.

Arabic please.

lt181

No? That isn't what you said at all? So leaving because there was no chance to survive because oh no you had level 0 walls? Are you saying your tribemates are incapable of sending support to snipe?

Maybe english is my second language, could you please translate it into arabic for me please, after all you said you was going to? Unless that was a sarcastic comment? Then I took it offensively and maybe you should be infracted? But then I don't speak english well do I, so I wouldn't know.

Arabic please.

Go run to the moderators. Make sure you let them know that you called me a coward. All I did is try to help you out.

Are you implying that you are more skilled than I am? Because that is what it sounds like.

DeletedUser

Go run to the moderators. Make sure you let them know that you called me a coward. All I did is try to help you out.

Are you implying that you are more skilled than I am? Because that is what it sounds like.

Asking you a question to whether you think your tribemates are incapable of sending support inbetween a noble train means I think I have more skill than you? Jeee.. My english really is bad. And maybe I do have more, we will never know will we, you stick to your family tribes eh?

And where's my arabic paragraph? You can email it me if you think you will break the rules. And why would I go to the moderators for you trying to help me, im offering me email so you can further help :icon_wink:

lt181

Asking you a question to whether you think your tribemates are incapable of sending support inbetween a noble train means I think I have more skill than you? Jeee.. My english really is bad. And maybe I do have more, we will never know will we, you stick to your family tribes eh?

And where's my arabic paragraph? You can email it me if you think you will break the rules. And why would I go to the moderators for you trying to help me, im offering me email so you can further help :icon_wink:

You did well to dodge that question as our measureables in this or any world would point in one clear direction. And wtf are you talking about family tribes? Which family tribe am I in? My current tribe has one member. I haven't been in a family tribe since I didn't know better early W6. I don't know where you got that info.

DeletedUser

Im truely sorry, you see, when I played w19 BOND-Q were a family tribe. Have they changed now? Or are you just full of BS.

Also I would call you out on w6 but I don't remember you from it, but you just admitted to being in one.

And now w36 is here (3rd world with you) you see to dodge wars, just like someone from a family would do.

As for measureables? You don't even know who you are talking to so you can't call me out on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.