Awesometon

DeletedUser

I think he will stick around the top 20 longer than he would on any previous world. Everyone is sort of in a waiting period for those halfsies setting back a few days. (Even if they say they will double your packets, it could be awhile because if I read it right, you will have to put in a ticket and wait for Lizy to get around to yours)

I'm a lot more used to looking at continent players over world players, so my ambition is to stay top of my K. I'll honestly say with the position I am in and having so many allies I doubt I'll be top 20 come a week from now.

-Alias-

641|556 is the ally.

636|559 is the village I cleared.

They're both in the 1K, so I guess I see how you can get confused over "the 1k + village"

So not only do you have no logic your tribe doesn't either? Why do you have allies in your 15x15... And family tribes all over the place... I'm starting to see why this guy nobled 215 pointer his tribe mass allied the whole K :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

So not only do you have no logic your tribe doesn't either? Why do you have allies in your 15x15... And family tribes all over the place... I'm starting to see why this guy nobled 215 pointer his tribe mass allied the whole K :icon_eek:

Exactly.

I wish W5's V V V or a similarly skilled tribe was in K56. A lot of factors go into this game.

For example, why hasn't JustinOtherNoob nobled 435|452 yet? I was recording his point jumps, he's got an academy, or built a lot of HQ while I was asleep.

the.nacho.chamber had an academy for over a much longer time than me and he hadn't nobled anyone.

I really wish I was in a tribe a lot smarter with picking their allies. But I wasn't.

Anyone want to spike 636|559 with me? :D

What's that? Logic working there? Is it mathematically viable for you to spike that village? You just want to have fun, right? Like how I wanted to be first in the world to noble?

DeletedUser

Exactly.

I wish W5's V V V or a similarly skilled tribe was in K56. A lot of factors go into this game.

For example, why hasn't JustinOtherNoob nobled 435|452 yet? I was recording his point jumps, he's got an academy, or built a lot of HQ while I was asleep.

the.nacho.chamber had an academy for over a much longer time than me and he hadn't nobled anyone.

I really wish I was in a tribe a lot smarter with picking their allies. But I wasn't.

What's that? Logic working there? Is it mathematically viable for you to spike that village? You just want to have fun, right? Like how I wanted to be first in the world to noble?
You can always move to a better tribe.
As for those with acad not nobling anything, I think they are just being greedy about getting 2x benefit of the 1/2 priced nobles, same way you were about getting the first 2nd villa of this world(which in my opinion is no big deal, because in most ofthe worlds I have played I have seen the first to first enoblement has not survived for long, but that dose not mean you won't).
In either case I think its no big deal if someone nobles a small village or big one(even though i personally disaprove of nobling anything that small for a first one unless no choice), reasoning won't help it will just invite more flame because no matter what you do, you will find people will continue flaming/insulting you till you backout from this thread.

But in all honesty no matter how much math you put into it, that was a bad decision for one too many reasons.

DeletedUser

I think he will stick around the top 20 longer than he would on any previous world. Everyone is sort of in a waiting period for those halfsies setting back a few days. (Even if they say they will double your packets, it could be awhile because if I read it right, you will have to put in a ticket and wait for Lizy to get around to yours)

should take to long, most people are waiting I think. anyways, I never asked this but is there a way to see how many packets in the world? and if not how hard would it be to make?(wouldn't it be just like where it says how spears, axemen, and so on are in the world?)

DeletedUser

To be honest that village is too small for him to noble. He isnt going to want to noble something that is going to slow him down that much. Most of us aim for 3k+ villages for our first and failing that 2k+.

DeletedUser

I had my fun. I'll close this tab and get on with other stuff.

Just as a note I'm not aiming to be 1 in world, so tell me how I'll drop into the 40s all you want, it doesn't matter to me.

Happy farming~

Edit: My town names come from the series "Unforgotten Realms". In case anyone was confused.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is largely because we at Random get to decide what is point whoring and what is strategy. :icon_razz:

And yes we also get to change our definition whenever we want :icon_cool:.

And yes you all abide by whatever definition we use at the time :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The first noble on W37 was a guy in my tribe. His logic was that a 300 pt bonus villa with the barracks bonus could be built up early. His only other choice was still only a 700 pt player. He had the troops to take the larger one and in fact cleared the other as a farm.

Later on, when he had 5-6 villages, that bonus villa was still the smallest one he had even though he kept is qued constantly. People forget just how long it takes to grow those little ones. He wrote it off as a failed experiment, but one he wanted to try.

I feel like sometimes, when you are way ahead, it's actually better to just hold the noble and work on troops and a train and let a good target grow for you.

DeletedUser

leader of V V V+... well that might explain a few things!

sly flaming aside, congrats on the first noble, though as others have said: a lot of us have tried that tactic before, and it doesn't really pay off: it's lots and lots of work, and in the end it doesn't grow much faster supplied with res from your main than a village that someone is frantically farming from anyways, so the logic there isn't entirely sound: most or the largest players in the world had pretty much all queues going 24/7 from about 300, 400 points, and no amount of extra res could have made that go any quicker.

You could argue that nobling close allows you to support easier, but you said yourself that you're surrounded by allies, so no worries there :)

Oh well, I guess the only way we can see is if we wait for a couple of weeks and see where you are then, eh?

DeletedUser74289

leader of V V V+... well that might explain a few things!

sly flaming aside, congrats on the first noble, though as others have said: a lot of us have tried that tactic before, and it doesn't really pay off: it's lots and lots of work, and in the end it doesn't grow much faster supplied with res from your main than a village that someone is frantically farming from anyways, so the logic there isn't entirely sound: most or the largest players in the world had pretty much all queues going 24/7 from about 300, 400 points, and no amount of extra res could have made that go any quicker.

You could argue that nobling close allows you to support easier, but you said yourself that you're surrounded by allies, so no worries there :)

Oh well, I guess the only way we can see is if we wait for a couple of weeks and see where you are then, eh?

/me huggles petn

I know you have skype, you have to give it to me, havn't talked to you in forever :icon_biggrin:.

DeletedUser

kudos to ya, although it might not make 100% sense mathematically, it is a lot of fun. If you don't try and argue with the flamers by saying "Well, if you divide 27353 by 3027370 it makes perfect mathematical sense" and you just show you have the gonads and say "I did it for the lulz" then you're automatically in my good books.

Though it isn't necessarily a viable strategy if your goal is to keep number one, but if your goal was to get first to noble, then you've succeeded and you can truly just forget all the hating on the forum and move on.

@Nuke911: You're constant lookatgeico-ing really is quite pathetic, and no wonder you have such haterz. 0.o

DeletedUser

kudos to ya, although it might not make 100% sense mathematically, it is a lot of fun. If you don't try and argue with the flamers by saying "Well, if you divide 27353 by 3027370 it makes perfect mathematical sense" and you just show you have the gonads and say "I did it for the lulz" then you're automatically in my good books.

Though it isn't necessarily a viable strategy if your goal is to keep number one, but if your goal was to get first to noble, then you've succeeded and you can truly just forget all the hating on the forum and move on.

@Nuke911: You're constant lookatgeico-ing really is quite pathetic, and no wonder you have such haterz. 0.o

Basically what I was trying to say this whole time.

Guess I should have just said "I did it for the lulz" and just left.

tl;dr - Lulz were had.

DeletedUser

/me no post yet here.

OHAIDER!1! Congratz in having 2nd village. ;)

Clur

Guess I should have just said "I did it for the lulz" and just left.

Hehe yes, theres not a lot people can do to argue with that logic.
:icon_biggrin:

The mathetics they can. It just would have been nice if for once the first noble could have been something interesting!

DeletedUser

Hehe yes, theres not a lot people can do to argue with that logic.
:icon_biggrin:

You people are all joiners. I was saying this pages ago. :icon_rolleyes:

Clur said:
It just would have been nice if for once the first noble could have been something interesting!

Neeever gonna happen. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

You people are all joiners. I was saying this pages ago. :icon_rolleyes:

Neeever gonna happen. :icon_razz:

Nah I made it a point to prove it actually is possible to noble a 2k vill for the world's first noble. Now we just need to get other people to do it :p