Awesometon

DeletedUser

Oh the drama on this thread ^^.

Congratulations on being the first to noble a village <3 i hope you fair well in the game really, just in future if you make a contraversial decision say "i done it for the lulz" ;D

(now waits for someone to check my spelling).

DeletedUser

Nah I made it a point to prove it actually is possible to noble a 2k vill for the world's first noble. Now we just need to get other people to do it :p

Hahah.

Did you noble a tribe mate to prove that? :icon_razz:

M'surprised there were many 2k targets around, without some noble-rusher already having nobled someone.

LastApparatus

*is not a joiner*

"First noble" is a horrible reason to noble. ^.^
Logic should be the basis for all actions in this game.

DeletedUser

Full sympathy with u, Jurisnoctis

I troopwhored and then suicided them cuz I wanted the #1 ODA rank for a week (W30 I think) :lol:

DeletedUser

*is not a joiner*

:icon_rolleyes:

Rebel.

LastApparatus said:

Well in that case I definitely gotta stop playing. "Nobling for the sake of being the first to noble" is still more logical than anything I do. :lol:

There's very rarely any logic behind my attacks other'n I like the pretty catz. :icon_redface:

Yeh, strategically, s'a terrible decision. I don't think anyone's denying that. But for the lulz and fun of it, in a game, I'd say it's as good a reason in it's own right as anything else.

LastApparatus

... Whereas, I like attacking people until they all get upset enough to team up and own me. Thats pretty fun, tbh. I wouldn't mind if I didn't ever make it to nobles. Too far in and the game becomes less a "game" and more a "job" -- I play it because, as you say games are supposed to be fun. Sadly, even farming is now becoming something tedious.

DeletedUser

Fun should really be the basis of all actions in this game, and whatever floats the persons boat is fine with me, as long as nobody tries to justify it with false logic or mathematics.

In a game, logic and success are obviously benefits, but the real true ulterior motive is having fun. Whether your fun comes through careful calculated logistics, or just joining a community based tribe, it doesn't matter to me. I found out a while back, they key to success within a tribe is a community based tribe. Kicking ass or getting rank one is usually a product of a fun tribe, a tribe people strive to succeed with rather than individual success will do better than a tribe of warmongers who solely aim for that number one spot.

In matters of games, all logic is illogical really. Fun is logic, striving for success oppressing what you want to do is illogical. So 'For the lulz' is the only sound bit of logic to justify any action in tribalwars.

DeletedUser

I can see nobling for a specific build. For example, would you rather have a 2k village with huge pits and almost no HQ/smithy/rax/stables/farm or would you rather have a 1k village with low pits, but high HQ/smithy/rax/stable/farm? Points really aren't everything. The actual build of the village counts for more from a logic perspective than the points do. Granted, someone at this point of that game that has 2k points probably has done a decent job of building their village "correctly". HQ is probably the most important consideration, followed by smithy, when you are planning on building a village up. The higher the HQ, the less time you have to spend on it. Resources are not really an issue for any active farmer, so I don't really consider pit levels to be all that important.

Sometimes putting things in perspective makes them look a bit different. For example, if someone has a lvl 20 wall and you knock it down when you attack, that village is really worth about 300 pts less than it "says" it is. There are all sorts of situations that could lead to unorthodox nobling patterns, too many to discuss here. I agree with the approach that nobling the target that makes the most sense (from a logic standpoint) is the best decision at the time. Circumstances will change after that and there is certainly the possibility that the best decision at the time becomes not the best decision, but you would have to know the future to be sure of that. :p

DeletedUser73828

I don't know about you guys but Awesometon is the coolest thing I've ever seen :icon_redface:

DeletedUser51390

*bumbs thread*

shitfornobles.jpg

This nobling was missed by most..wonder why :icon_redface:

Opponents defeated: 84 (12017.)
Tribe: MILF

DeletedUser

What an IDIOT, why waste your noble that way.

location location location

yes its the slow way to do things, but having your first two vills as close together as possible is a very safe viable strat imo - personally i love clusters of 3 but im just some random so feel free to tell me i have no idea

DeletedUser

location location location

yes its the slow way to do things, but having your first two vills as close together as possible is a very safe viable strat imo - personally i love clusters of 3 but im just some random so feel free to tell me i have no idea

Imo,I rather noble my first vill a bit away from my first simply because you gain a good new farming area.