Awesometon

Michael Corleone.

Right then.

I may get a lot of hate from this but frankly, watch me outgrow you.

I'm a person very heavy into math, and as such, I calculated almost everything up to this time.

The village I took has 11/11/12 nodes, making it a good farm, yes, but I found another farm. It has 23/21/22 nodes.

So why didn't I take that one?

I have two major reasons.

One- It would have taken me 4 days via noble training, assuming no one in their tribe backed him up after I cleared him. When he'd see a noble he'd panic and ask for help, and hell I might have just lost my noble putting me back quite a bit. The village I took is right next to me, so I have one more target to farm now in my rotation, and as well my market can supply my new village every 12 minutes.

Non stop building is a big part in growth. Both troops and buildings.

Now it was probably more efficient to take the other one, but I stand by my calculations. I hadn't planned to take that 1k village, as I only just cleared it this morning, after scouting it and calculating that his farm was way too low for his other buildings and he had less than 200 troops altogether at max.

My area is pretty populated with allies, and not that I mind, for now. My village is taken, I will grow, and my 2nd noble will take that 1k point village at by which time will be abandoned most likely.

My second reason is less logical and mathematical. I wanted to make the first world noble. : )

Edit:
As well as packets go, I spent no packets yet, so I didn't 'lose' anything.

Furthermore, read the packets thread again. If you build one before they get halved, they double your built packets.
But you are currently being outgrown by players with only one village, while you have two. :icon_neutral:

devil667

Jurisnoctic I doubt you will be anywhere near top 10 in the coming weeks. :icon_rolleyes: .

You're a person very heavy into maths. However your logic seems to fail you completely. Probably you have been doing 2+2 = 22 the whole day, everyday for the last 365 x 10 = 3650 days.

So yeah being that heavy in maths doesnt really prove anything.

DeletedUser

Well the "you" is general.

I'm not a cocky person. I just have valid reasons for nobling my target and people are giving me heat.

2 villages grow faster than 1, even if all I'm doing in my first one is massing troops and building barracks.

What's done is done. I regret nothing. I'm not inexperienced. I was Ekips in W5, and leader of V V V+, and 1st in my K. There's no right way of playing this game, building or troops wise. =|

DeletedUser

I'm not a cocky person. I just have valid reasons for nobling my target and people are giving me heat.

2 villages grow faster than 1, even if all I'm doing in my first one is massing troops and building barracks.

What's done is done. I regret nothing. I'm not inexperienced. I was Ekips in W5, and leader of V V V+, and 1st in my K. There's no right way of playing this game, building or troops wise. =|

huris, the fact you have an ally right next door isn't good. I would have ditched your current tribe and nobled the guy.

Nuke, why does every thread you post in have to lead back to Geico!?

:icon_wink:

cause Geico is pointwhores, attentionwhores, and I am a whore(or thats what LA called me :icon_cry: )

anyways, still horrible choice.

DeletedUser

My second reason is less logical and mathematical. I wanted to make the first world noble. : )

Hahah. Well. Respect to ya for that.

You know, if you just left it at that, people'd probably have less to flame you over. Don't try and justify it, no one's going to let you get away with 'I did the maths, watch me outgrow you with my sim city play-style'.

Wanting the funsies of being the first to noble, regardless of whatever else, is a good enough reason to have at, imo. Lulz.

But don't try and convince anyone here it was a sound tactical decision. :icon_wink:

@ Nuke - S'getting really tedious watching you turn everything into a Geico reference. You're not helping your public relations much. In case y'care.

Last edited by a moderator:

devil667

Thats it. I am done doing the Tw community favors.

Great Job! Congratulations on the first noble. If nothing else your name goes down into the record sheet.

-Goes off to Celebrate Easter-

Clur

two questions:

How big is your farm

and

How big are your barracks?

If anyone has the balls near you they should cat you. Doesn't matter what your maths tell you... you simply don't have the troops if someone decided to make your life difficult.

Your maths are wrong, but your logic and reasoning are even more wrong.

-Alias-

Not necesarily. I wonder what the rax level is in a 200 point village? If anyone is smart near you they will cat you down. I can gaurantee you don't have enough D to spread over 2 villas.

And with 11/11/12 or whatever resource camps you have. It's slow growth from here for you. You won't be in the Top 20 for long at all. I'll be suprised if you last a day or two

-Alias-

two questions:

How big is your farm

and

How big are your barracks?

If anyone has the balls near you they should cat you. Doesn't matter what your maths tell you... you simply don't have the troops if someone decided to make your life difficult.

Your maths are wrong, but your logic and reasoning is even more wrong.

Damn you beat me to it! :icon_evil:

Clur

Well I think his rax are at max level 11 and his farm no more than level 21. But someone please correct me if I'm wrong cos I only did it quickly.

Michael Corleone.

That maybe somewhat true... but when one village is not even 3K and the other is not even 300 points... no not really.

DeletedUser

That guy in my tribe 2 spaces under me is my best friend in real life. So I wouldn't noble him.

Also, I cleared everyone in my area, either me or kaloril did, so as far as troop counts go, no one near me has anything.

I nobled the village, I had my fun. Let this world carry on and let's see how things unfold, eh?

DeletedUser

641|556 is the ally.

636|559 is the village I cleared.

They're both in the 1K, so I guess I see how you can get confused over "the 1k + village"

DeletedUser

I think he will stick around the top 20 longer than he would on any previous world. Everyone is sort of in a waiting period for those halfsies setting back a few days. (Even if they say they will double your packets, it could be awhile because if I read it right, you will have to put in a ticket and wait for Lizy to get around to yours)

DeletedUser

641|556 is the ally.

636|559 is the village I cleared.

They're both in the 1K, so I guess I see how you can get confused over "the 1k + village"

You ain't going to get any sympathy here methinks but congrats on the first second village on the world something to put on your CV even though the forum populace has openend their flammage.