the RAW power of MILF

DeletedUser

Its ok Minor, RAW will just seem like a not to difficult to overcome, but bad dream soon enough.

DeletedUser

You are having success solely down to the fact that you need a spy to improve youre chances with RAW..
It kinda waters down any success you might have in the future,but hey if thats the way you need to play the game then pat yourselves on the back.

Anyways good luck with your games everyone.

DeletedUser

I can speak for every player cleared by a player in Milf...none of it was because of a spy diverting support somewhere else or anything like that so that we hit easier villages...

DeletedUser

You are having success solely down to the fact that you need a spy to improve youre chances with RAW..
It kinda waters down any success you might have in the future,but hey if thats the way you need to play the game then pat yourselves on the back.

Anyways good luck with your games everyone.

Actually...we needed the spies for the PnP. We dont have any valuable attack information or anything. They seldom co-ordinate anything. I think this little quote from RAW's top player says it better than me.

Picture10.png

DeletedUser

it's not about needing a spy. it's more like helping ourselves. who wouldn't take a hand that is offering by itself? we would still fight against them, even if we wouldn't know how they work inside of their tribe.

DeletedUser

Ooooh....weimeraner is from raw. :icon_rolleyes:

Anyways, as I explained. There's nothing valuable strategy-wise on your pitiful forums. Duzy's comment in frustration says it all.

So seriously...stop basing your comments on assumptions that we "need" anything to raise our chances. Gang might be gone, but the arrogance and pride he instilled in your tribe still lingers.

And why don't you bring your other members into the forums to help with your argument? Or do they not have "preminum". XD

Sorry sorry...I just HAD to make that joke =p Seriously though...good luck. And my advice to you is that you should always come up with a well thought out argument before you post in this thread. Don't do what Gang did. We as MILF actually hope to see you guys as mature people, unlike the way gang made us see you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

As already stated,its a shame you feel the need for a spy,but i understand that is how some tribes work.
How about making youre spy known and stack his village with some defence so he feels nice and safe.
Then we can play this game fair and see who the better tribe is.

Just a thought,
Weimer.

DeletedUser

As already stated,its a shame you feel the need for a spy,but i understand that is how some tribes work.
How about making youre spy known and stack his village with some defence so he feels nice and safe.

Just a thought,
Weimer.

Did you not read anything I just said...? Honestly...you'd think a leader's tribemates would be different than him...?o.o

Also, we need not support our spies, when you yourselves support him :) Our spies have all 1 thing in common - they have been attacked by us in some way.

And whats this about playing the game "fair"? Playing the game fair is not using illegal scripts and multi accouts....not nearly close to what your implying.

EDIT: someone take over my argument for me plz. Going swimming for ~1hr. =p I'm assuming they just won't read and argue things that have been argued ad infinitum in previous topics to no avail......so just go with the "learn to read" thing. Bye guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you obviously can't read what ppl post here. or u don't want to understand it. well to me it looks pretty nice when ppl are getting nervous. you may continue, but u won't succeed in what u r trying to reach =)

DeletedUser

Just a thought,
Weimer.

I think it is already clear, who is better as one ex kiwi player has cleared 6 RAW players including you, twice, now that milf is involved you will not last long.

why don't you go build up your mines i need a new farm

DeletedUser

As i said it was only a thought.
I dont get into online banter sorry to long in the tooth for all that.

Again,enjoy your game everyone.

Weimer

DeletedUser

Weimer

Ok sure. I appreciate your attempt though. Glad to see RAW members have an ounce of humility...unlike Gang.

DeletedUser

hmmm.... as i can see from this thread... this is another place for people to do flame talks. as you guys can see, talking in the forums wont do anything, its what you do in the game that makes you better... flame talks would not also do anything. it wud just prove that you are full of anger to some1 else that you have to share it to everyone... it wud ruin your reputation and some people wud think that you are a bad person... :icon_neutral:

all im saying is that i know RAW is not that good of a tribe... but there is still no clear information that RAW already lost against MILF, right? so why not just leave it as it is for now and continue playing? wud it always make you feel good to say some flame talks? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser17769

Weimer
you know raw sent spies vs Kiwi right. When they were half the size

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I flame them because they kept implying about having experienced players. I was not in ANY WAY, flaming them for having noobs...just proving them wrong and refuting their claims.

newbs and noobs are 2 completely different things. Also I saw Geico has experienced players but we also have newbs. could it be RAW might actually have some good players, some noobs, and some newbs?
Oh, and how does the mail look fake? And which mail? I assure you my friend...they are 100% real. Think...if I really had a willing spy in the tribe to give me all this stuff, would you not think he would say those very things as well?

I am talking about the circular you posted(I think it was a circular), you took I think blue and scribbled out the name...

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

lol RAW has no NAPS

the naps are just to mark em on the map

gud players like me have to suffer cuz of some W1 veteran (Gang) who knws everything -_-

DeletedUser

lol RAW has no NAPS

the naps are just to mark em on the map

gud players like me have to suffer cuz of some W1 veteran (Gang) who knws everything -_-

Now you don't agree with him?:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

nicceeeee :)

and well raw attacck me often. pitiful he sent like 117 axes by them selves.

what a douche