the RAW power of MILF

DeletedUser

A report from a recent RAW recruit, looks like he joined the wrong side of the war...

Enthral Abyss (Event Horizon) attacks Kustopia (427|513)

Jun 30, 2009 23:54:35
The attacker has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

2.0%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Enthral Abyss
Village: Event Horizon (443|505) K54
Hidden by the report owner.

Defender: Kusie
Village: Kustopia (427|513) K54

Quantity: 450 611 0 207 0 35 0 30 2 0
Losses: 450 611 0 207 0 35 0 30 2 0

Haul: Hidden by the report owner.
Damage by catapults: The Village Headquarters has been damaged and downgraded from level17 to level16

DeletedUser

On the subject of spies in Tribes...I think it is amazing that any one would be surprised that tribes will plant or cultivate spies in a tribe.

Most of my recent experiance in in w33 my tribe watch! (iy was more?!) always had a spy before we declared war. Normally it would be a barron who would be allowed to survive. We start the war send out raids and the disband or dismiss all the tribe member. Then support can not be arranged.

EvOkE (now who! spa.ags old tribe used the same tactic) these are top tribes with good players ....spies are part of the game...always so get over it.

Sir Morlock

DeletedUser51390

On the subject of spies in Tribes...I think it is amazing that any one would be surprised that tribes will plant or cultivate spies in a tribe.

\

EvOkE (now who! spa.ags old tribe used the same tactic) these are top tribes with good players ....spies are part of the game...always so get over it.

Sir Morlock

*coughs* I believe I deserve a mention there :icon_evil: ...you know, I only founded the tribe and colead with sp.ag until I left and am currently leading the tribe again

Footyboy64

I was actually part of EvOkE. But it was known as Evolve when i was part of it then quitted.

DeletedUser

this post is pretty disturbing

but i like it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*coughs* I believe I deserve a mention there :icon_evil: ...you know, I only founded the tribe and colead with sp.ag until I left and am currently leading the tribe again

Sorry i was just picking a name...you and other were certainly involved :) I was simply highlighting the tactic was one used by good tribes :)

SM

DeletedUser73616

I would say MILF did well in this war...
but i don't think it was as much their skill as RAW's epic failure against them :p
Don't get me wrong, MILF is a brilliant tribe, I personally think that it was more a VERY screwed up tribe leadership that had no idea how to play this game that caused their tribe to collapse. What rank are they again now?

DeletedUser

Wild? lol.

You actually think im stupid enough to make another tribe what is this gonna be RAW Returns lol. You expect to much of me. Im only human!

DeletedUser

Ow.. RAW disbanded completely. Didnt notice that. /blush
RAW called WILD. last night 'til morning before the disbandment happened right? :3

Good luck in the future, har. ;D

EDIT: o wait. confuzzled! x(
RAW didnt disband at all. The leadership was changed i guess. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks lad.

Good luck to you also ;)

It was a good little fight ill give ya that, I felt i was thrown into the deep end with leading straight into war it was fun but shackey, somthing to entertain me. Now a few member have just joined WILD to grow and make a sucsses while we find other good tribes.

Good luck to all MILF members.

Thanks all.

DeletedUser73616

I love the fact that just over a week after this war was finished, not just one, but both of these tribes have, or are in the process of completely collapsing. That's what happens when you start a big war before either tribe is even ready to noble i guess.

DeletedUser

I love the fact that just over a week after this war was finished, not just one, but both of these tribes have, or are in the process of completely collapsing. That's what happens when you start a big war before either tribe is even ready to noble i guess.

i agree, now a tribe like D-age is number 1 in K54 LOL

DeletedUser17769

It had nothing to do with the war.

DeletedUser73616

Poor war effort/bad leadership...either way works for me.

DeletedUser

Milf and Raw may be gone, but I honestly think that VFE is a much better tribe than D-AGE and FEAR. FEAR, ranked #2 is 200 something in ODA ranking. D-AGE is 51st who keep in-actives for rankings (ex jan29 who hasn't grown in 4 days and Canulos who hasn't grown in over 7)

Just my thoughts... though I am biased, VFE is a better tribe by stats too.