DeletedUser

funny how nobody from RAW reacted ... -.-'

GangN00b leaves RAW.
ManofFailure is a failure.
har45 is unexperienced leader.

End of story.

Lesson? RAW meat is unhealthy. t'will cause swine flu, i guess. :3

DeletedUser

Now with gang out of the picture, nobody can spearhead their lame flames on these forums, so nobody posts. RAW has a bad forum presence. At least with Gang though, they had forum presence.

DeletedUser

Added Exhibit 8.

And believe it or not...but supperkitteh is giving me alot more info lol. Along with a few more "informants". I'm wondering if I should edit this...or work on part 2

DeletedUser

Added Exhibit 8.

And believe it or not...but supperkitteh is giving me alot more info lol. Along with a few more "informants". I'm wondering if I should edit this...or work on part 2

Juz edit it i think.

We have two PnP posted in a day. :3

DeletedUser

Likelike!

Say, have you bumped onto someone in RAW who actually had troops too? Or is that still too optimistic from my part?

DeletedUser

Likelike!

Say, have you bumped onto someone in RAW who actually had troops too? Or is that still too optimistic from my part?

One or two...sometimes if we're lucky they might build us a nice pally ;) :icon_twisted:

Footyboy64

Didnt you read the pnp? They dont have "preminum", so they cant post :icon_neutral:

But for me. I am a 1337 h4x0r. I don't need premium to post. Lol, but Minor, i have been waiting a few days for this to turn up. But, Superkitteh is sadly taken :(. No sexxy time with Superkitteh :(

DeletedUser

Superkitteh has given me more info. 10 more pics. This is gonna be dehleesheeous!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Just liek to throw this out there, i dunno how raw ever managed to think they have a NAP with us?

One of their largest players (duzybako) attacked one of our mid sized players, cats and all.

We managed to kill either all of his troops or enough to make him stop :p

And than we are now attacking, farming and destroying them with MILF.

As for that stupid thread you started about me attacking you (to meownyou), your tribemates probably won't support you, at least we haven't seen any so far.

Footyboy64

Moar info from Superkitteh! I truely love him/her?!
I am excited to hear this information!

DeletedUser

lol... good job on the PnP :icon_wink:

PnP = 9/10

but... don't you guys think you've been spamming the forums thats most all about RAW?... i think they're sad of all these things... i think they're even sad on they're own posts cause everybody's against them :icon_cry:

and i think just all of this flame talks makes them discourage to fight MILF and might surrender so theirs not gonna be a challenge :icon_redface:

why not give em a chance? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

From info on their forums...they do want to surrender and strike a deal =p

However, we are reluctant to let this happen...It'll come back to haunt us.

So...we will hunt down every single last member of RAW. We will inform all tribes of refugees, we will continue farming them regardless, and we will accept no prisoners of war into our tribe(besides superkitteh & co.) =p.

DeletedUser

It is probably impossible to strike a deal with an enemy in the same K and split it.

In the end almost everyu K will be dominated by one tribe, or two allied tribes.

So RAW and MILF are bound to fight.

It would be strategically insane to not continue the fight while RAW is on their heels.

DeletedUser

MInor, no just no. some was good and decent, the reports were interesting. though flaming them for having newbs is something not very good. I have received some of those questions like what is pnp from members of Geico.(Like I have said in the past, we took some newbs(not noobs) in to teach them some.) also the other thing is your mail looks like a complete fake.

over all, average pnp, good job.

Regards,
Nuke

DeletedUser

MInor, no just no. some was good and decent, the reports were interesting. though flaming them for having newbs is something not very good. I have received some of those questions like what is pnp from members of Geico.(Like I have said in the past, we took some newbs(not noobs) in to teach them some.) also the other thing is your mail looks like a complete fake.

over all, average pnp, good job.

Regards,
Nuke

I flame them because they kept implying about having experienced players. I was not in ANY WAY, flaming them for having noobs...just proving them wrong and refuting their claims.

For example nuke:
Picture14.png

You clearly see how egotistical these players are as a collective tribe. Their collective psyche is extremely arrogant and going to lengths to saying that are as experienced to get an alliance with Random, or saying they have stronger players than us. You can clearly notice the tone in this post...and even implying that they we are scared by their attacks! We have recieved 1-2 mediocre attempts at a clear at us, whilst we have cleared 5-6 of them in the same timespan.

Oh, and how does the mail look fake? And which mail? I assure you my friend...they are 100% real. Think...if I really had a willing spy in the tribe to give me all this stuff, would you not think he would say those very things as well?

Last edited by a moderator: