w39's Top 20 Player Assessment

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I was feeling generous and gave them a day headstart :lol:
(Hint: That means I will probably be in the top 20 in about 3 or 4 hours)

Nah but in all seriousness, I am not playing too seriously.

Analysis:

1 the.nacho.chamber Geico

- To be honest, these Geico guys are hard to judge since I am too lazy to figure out who is who. A few of them will stay near the top but the later starters like Random and ID will start to gain on them and knock a few out of the top.

2 Certified Gangstas. G-star 268

- I wanted to discount based on name and tribe name but looking it over, I can see quality.

3 Deadly Silence Geico 248

- See number 1

4 Jirikai Geico 239

- See number 1

5 Agent Incognito Scary 232

- AI is always a top starter and I expect her to stay here. She is also frighteningly scary.

6 julio028 *P* 230

- Taken from profile: "Experimented French Player". I'm sorry but thats all the farther I need to look but perhaps I am not being fair.

7 atitagain ~WB~ 223

- A tribemate touching village and having to fight with Random over farms means not going to be staying.

8 Xelloss DOA 222

- Very nice area currently but wont be as great a week or two from now. I am undecided.

9 smexi kiwi Kiwi. 220

- I honestly have no idea who this is but has a nice starting area and is in kiwi so should do fairly well.

10 Abdulkadiri Random 220

- Some might say one of the best analytical minds in the game

11 supercow1996 Kiwi 219

- A proven top player. Errrr oops I mean never played before.

12 JackieMoon G-star 217

- Another G-star. I can see the potential to stay.

13 JustinOtherNoob Random 217

- A very good and proven coplaying combination

14 Blackmessiah Geico 215

- See number 1. How many are there jeeez

15 Anguishuk Geico 213

- See number 1

16 Blind Ferret Geico 213

- See number 1

17 archeonus RT 212

- Wont last. I see 3 tribemates in his 7x7 and thay all look to be growing.

18 Sir Jiro Geico 212

- See number 1

19 dysentarydievar Geico 211

- See number 1

20 Lost V -N.C- 211

- Lost V is a consistent top player. The competition on this world is tough but he could stay up here.

bump? well ya.

Old rankings - new data:

1 the.nacho.chamber Geico - currently 19th and still in Geico

2 Certified Gangstas. G-star - currently 18th and now in random

3 Deadly Silence Geico - quit

4 Jirikai Geico - currently 16th and still in Geico

5 Agent Incognito Scary - currently 36th and now joined random.

6 julio028 *P* - currently 429th and still in *P*

7 atitagain ~WB~ - currently 4063rd and now in UN44

8 Xelloss DOA - currently 124th and in Risk(which was DOA with a name change and merge.)

9 smexi kiwi Kiwi. - currently 8037th and tribeless

10 Abdulkadiri Random - currently 59th and still in random.

11 supercow1996 Kiwi - currently 4th and in random now.

12 JackieMoon G-star - currently 190th and in random now.

13 JustinOtherNoob Random - currently 9th and still in random

14 Blackmessiah Geico - orignal player quit.

15 Anguishuk Geico - currently 1589th and still in Geico.

16 Blind Ferret Geico - quit

17 archeonus RT - currently 3169th and in RT still.

18 Sir Jiro Geico - quit.

19 dysentarydievar Geico - quit.

20 Lost V -N.C- - currently 5927th and tribless(guessing he quit)

Now current top 20:

1 cer-berus
2 Xalenryoh
3 Fluffy Thumper
4 supercow1996
5 FrogKiss
6 Gaurav10b
7 thewall4588
8 DarknessCalls
9 JustinOtherNoob
10 Norach
11 Kinda Scary
12 ivanvk
13 Aplistos
14 WeIsPeasant.
15 Jurisnoctis
16 Jirikai
17 RaoulDuke
18 Certified Gangstas.
19 the.nacho.chamber
20 nobleclaims

Tribe top 20 players:

Random - 8 players(9 counting purple who made Probe.)
Geico - 4 players
ID - 3 players
PWNY - 1 player
Risk - 1 player
V V V - 1 player
-TDR- - 1 player
Probe. - 1 player

My opinions:
1 cer-berus - pure ownage? I know only half of this account, he is a friend and one amazing player. will see them holding top 5 position.

2 Xalenryoh - In Geico.

3 Fluffy Thumper - Looks good, currently in ID, I would say that he(or she) will hang around the top rankings.

4 supercow1996 - looks decent, but don't see him as top 5 personally.

5 FrogKiss - lost a village if I remember right. looks like he is doing well still, I would say he would be top 20 later on if he stays active.

6 Gaurav10b - In Geico.

7 thewall4588 - looks good, he will be probably rank 15th-20th later on.

8 DarknessCalls - no idea.

9 JustinOtherNoob - great combo of players, top 5 for sure if they stay active. great personality and so on.

10 Norach - good player, can't remember the last time I saw the name though but it killing me :(

11 Kinda Scary - should I even bother to comment? the next posts will just be people worshiping him. well we all know about him him.

12 ivanvk - no idea.

13 Aplistos - no idea.

14 WeIsPeasant. - I wonder who is this masked marvel under the alias? I have a guess that its someone between 20 and 30.(not age)

15 Jurisnoctis - first to noble, now is facing the fact he has to build a bunch before he can even noble again.(errr he can noble 1 more time)

16 Jirikai - In Geico.

17 RaoulDuke - heard the name, might do well.

18 Certified Gangstas. - he be pwnage :O plans to take K55 all by him lonesome. good player, should stay top 20.

19 the.nacho.chamber - In Geico.

20 nobleclaims - will fail do to the fact he nobles extremely small villages and ill be unable to make nobles for awhile.

twenty-five

1 cer-berus - 2 amazing players, if they don't keep top 5 at least I'll be surprised. Should do.
2 Xalenryoh - Not too sure, never heard of him before, but he's nobled 2 nice villages, I expect to see him remain in the top 20.
3 Fluffy Thumper - Hmmm, he did well to rim ItsyBitsyBiter. Biggest village nobled I believe?
4 supercow1996 - Doing well considering the losses they sustained against Marvin a while back.
5 FrogKiss - Good player, he does well later as well as early so I expect to see him stay here till he quits.
6 Gaurav10b - No idea.
7 thewall4588 - I think he's done well on previous worlds and expect to see him remain top 20/25.
8 DarknessCalls - Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. A bit late on nobling your villages. You claimed you'd have nobled 2 within 2days on skype to me. Ego is too big and too cocky, however I expect him to remain top 25 at least.
9 JustinOtherNoob - Awesome combination of 3 players.
10 Norach - Good player, needs to send his nobles tighter though ;)
11 Kinda Scary - OMG it's PP. /worship.
12 ivanvk - Decent player I think.
13 Aplistos - Nobled a decent second village and I expect him to do well.
14 WeIsPeasant. - ZOMG he nobled a barb.
15 Jurisnoctis - Idiot of a first nobler who tried to justify it badly.
16 Jirikai - Name is too close to Jirki for my liking. /runs
17 RaoulDuke - Awesome player, should remain top 25.
18 Certified Gangstas. - Played with 1 of the players here before, I expect them to do well and stay top 30 at least.
19 the.nacho.chamber - Academy rushed stupidly, imo, and has admitted he is pointwhoring.
20 nobleclaims - Silly profile.

Last edited:

Mekolp

1 cer-berus - Knowing him (well not that well but still), if he ever loses this rank he'll just take it back. He had alot of trouble during last 10 days, gained ranked 1 ODA and ODD at 1 stage while still keeping up to his points.

2 Xalenryoh - decent villas, no idea who they are.

3 Fluffy Thumper - We'll see about him, 1 bad vil nobling and 1 last noble of a co-train, so it might be all luck that he's here.

4 supercow1996 - Lost 4k axes 3 days ago, I guess he'll have to do some pointwhoring on other vils, will probably lose a few ranks while staying top 20.

5 FrogKiss - He looks to have to wrong hand of the deal with cer-berus, they co-trained, cer-berus gets the best of them.

6 Gaurav10b -

7 thewall4588 -

8 DarknessCalls -

9 JustinOtherNoob - Been catted down, lost all his axes... would be battling cer-berus for #1 if it wasn't for that, I guess that battle will restart later.

10 Norach - Another top player who lost all his axes, although he could've gotten away with it, I don't know what he was thinking of trying to noble a random 15h away with 1 noble. I would've personally stopped after the 2 first bad backtimes.

11 Kinda Scary - 5th top 20 whom lost his axes, I don't really know his story behind the nobling of marvin, I thought he knew the guy was nobling him, so why did he send too many nobles? and last ones too well protected...

12 ivanvk -

13 Aplistos - Nobled 1 good target, I don't know the story behind it... But now he got nothing left around him, although he can probably build a train by now (or soon).

14 WeIsPeasant. - barb nobler... ;)

15 Jurisnoctis - first to noble, now is facing the fact he has to build a bunch before he can even noble again.(errr he can noble 1 more time) keeping nacho's comment.

16 Jirikai -

17 RaoulDuke -

18 Certified Gangstas. -

19 the.nacho.chamber - What took him so long to noble? He got academy a week before anyone else and nobled a week after everyone else.

20 nobleclaims - Well, he seems to be claimed.

DeletedUser73616

19 the.nacho.chamber - What took him so long to noble? He got academy a week before anyone else and nobled a week after everyone else.

Probably using tactics rather than nobling the first player he sees I expect.

DeletedUser

Ok, i wasn't sure where to say this, so i'll do it here.

@RISK - TOLD YOU SO!

There you go, defending flabbergastic - and then he pulled that stunt, now - were we right or were we right? Camio said all along that this was how he was....and you called him a lier. You defended flab, you sided with him, you believed him.

Don't try and defend yourselves, because after what he did there is no way in hell you can defend him, or your actions for taking him in.
You went to war, for nothing.

DeletedUser

Ok, i wasn't sure where to say this, so i'll do it here.

@RISK - TOLD YOU SO!

There you go, defending flabbergastic - and then he pulled that stunt, now - were we right or were we right? Camio said all along that this was how he was....and you called him a lier. You defended flab, you sided with him, you believed him.

Don't try and defend yourselves, because after what he did there is no way in hell you can defend him, or your actions for taking him in.
You went to war, for nothing.
We took in his village, not him. There is a difference. Apparantly dShokR didn't get it and attacked his village, which was RISK's property.

DeletedUser

Basically, you're saying:

tribe xxx attacks tribe yyy. Tribe yyy wants to save player y. They tell tribe xxx its a new owner on player y and therefore, its all good.

You Einstein joo.

DeletedUser

lol I like how you broke that down :D

Well, if I was talking to better players, would've awnsered in a different way.

If some guys are too dumb to get infos before posting on the pub, it sure isnt my problem.

Basically, the fact Flabber's acocunt owner changed doesnt change what happened and the village and the account was still considered refugee. He ran cuz he knew he was done.

Really, think about Risk claim, it sure makes alot of sense.

DeletedUser

Well, if I was talking to better players, would've awnsered in a different way.

If some guys are too dumb to get infos before posting on the pub, it sure isnt my problem.

Basically, the fact Flabber's acocunt owner changed doesnt change what happened and the village and the account was still considered refugee. He ran cuz he knew he was done.

Really, think about Risk claim, it sure makes alot of sense.

No i was complimenting you i thought it was brilliant :lol:

DeletedUser

11 Kinda Scary - should I even bother to comment? the next posts will just be people worshiping him. well we all know about him him.

Its not me any more. I am on holiday for awhile and will be on a rim account when I get back. It was planned at the start of the world that I would start it up and do work. Unfortunately ran into a tiny bit of support so couldnt noble a string of villages for my RL friend who was taking over the account. He took over the account but had to quit because his sister is now in a coma from a car wreck and he doesnt feel like spending time on here. Right now I believe the account is being passed around Random to be sat until a new player is found to take it over.

DeletedUser

No i was complimenting you i thought it was brilliant :lol:

Ty.

Just mocking some nubs who have a tendency of posting too much. Gave them a free pass for 2 weeks but figured might as well show them how clueless they are.

Its funny the non-sense they bring up, especially considering whe they claim stuff about their own tribe and yet, we got the exact opposite being confirmed from members in their hiddens giving us convos, screenshots and forwarding mail.

Its like, they think nobody knowsn whats gonig on inside Risk.

DeletedUser

I find people tend to talk up a storm and post these long posts that after 4 paragraphs and walls of text they manage to contradict themselves multiple times. i love to see people post the short and concise yet damning facts... those are always difficult to argue... well except for the ignorant ofcourse, they always seem to find a way

DeletedUser

I find people tend to talk up a storm and post these long posts that after 4 paragraphs and walls of text they manage to contradict themselves multiple times.

For a second, I tought you were refering to HB. Upon further review, it has been determined none of his rants he ever posted were that short.

The hardest and most annoying ones seem to be them 600-900 pointers nubs coming here and telling everyone how it is when they dont even have a clue how TW politics work and also the reputation of the persons involved.

They come in saying "my tribe didnt do that, this isnt true" yet everyone has the evidence and they have no clue whats going on ;)

Then they said "but why you dont post the evidence here?" ;)

Last edited by a moderator: