w39's Top 20 Player Assessment

• Thread starter xXx Nithgor xXx
  • Start date

DeletedUser

good job to new #1 i thought cer-berus woulda kept it for longer

kinglibido

You could say the same for Gaurav because he nobled rajib2's villages.

devil667

1 Gaurav10b Geico 48.456

I asked a few of my teammates about who he was. He interested me the most in Geico.

2 cer-berus Random 46.515

Lots of <3! Great player, known 1 of the heads since World 10, and what can I say, hes just <3! And after I researched for the other head, I fell in love with it immediately.

3 Xalenryoh Geico 46.322

Three players in this account? Been good so far, putting my money on him to last the longest in Geico.

4 supercow1996 Random 39.026

The only xxxxxxxx with a brain, rest are all moose. Wont specify the country name since it would give away his timezone. However anyone with 1/10 the brain of him would be able to figure out the nation by my statement.

5 JustinOtherNoob Random 34.047

One excellent timer, one excellent strategist, and one excellent infractionist/infracter [dont know the right word :p ] . Suffered a lot early game due to the infidels and humping bunnies.

6 Full Circle Random 32.571

Half human, half goddess. Pervis is my RL friend so I wont comment on him. And we are just mere humans hence we cannot assess the goddess. So no comment.

7 Jirikai Geico 30.134

Dont know anything about you sorry. Going strong for now, hoping you continue.

8 WeIsPeasant. Random 28.255

Excellent timer. Me wubs 25 & 28 a lot.

9 KingLibido ID 27.692

Umm, ID player, doing very well at the moment. Gratz on taking back one of the fluffy's villages. Everytime I read his name it reminds me of "smells like teen spirit" by Nirvana.

10 RaoulDuke Random 27.151

<3 Awesome guy. Absolutely wub him! Good player & a good timer as well. Hoping to see some more magic from him soon. :icon_cool:

I would also like to discuss 1 more player who is not in the top 10 right now, but deserved to be. Norach[the original one, not sure who the new manager is], he is one of the best player I have seen throughout my time in TW, and that stretches from World 1 till now. Excellent in all early, mid and late game. He seemed to utilize everysingle second in the game, and his detailed knowledge of the game is something that I learned a lot from. Lot of respects to you.

DeletedUser51390

couldnt do a top 15 you buttface :(

then id be tehre aswell :icon_redface:

DeletedUser51390

they only do it for people that matter...

I mean if they did it for the top 29,640 I'd be there too :)

:icon_confused: pfft nub didnt pervis hack off your appendages this morning..how can you type:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

My last world was w25 where I coplayed "The Jukes" and last time with this alias was w20, so yeah... can understand why nobody knows who I am :)

DeletedUser

1. Gaurav10b - Geico
2. Xalenryoh - Geico
3. cer-berus - Random
4. supercow1996 - Random
5. Full Circle - Random
6. JustinOtherNoob - Random
7. RaoulDuke - Random
8. Pain Management - Random
9. Jirikai- Geico
10. thewall4588 - Random
11. Certified Gangstas. - Random
12. KingLibido - ID
13. WeIsPeasant. - Random
14. Destination Unknown - ID
15. DagnyTaggart - Geico
16. ivanvk - Random
17. sjbp - KAOS
18. PimpYourVillage - KAOS
19. Pakmann - ID
20. zreeve - Geico

My thoughts now. I`ll be getting really repetitive about Random players, but that`s how it actually is... Alright, I might be A BIT biased. :)

1. Gaurav10b - Geico

Don`t know who`s playing the account, but he (she/they) is obviously doing a good job. Has a nice territory of his own, and having no problems... We`ll see how the situation in that part of the world develops, he`s in the very core. :)

2. Xalenryoh - Geico

They`re doing good so far, but K54 was unarguably the most peaceful place at the start. They got themselves some action tho, they might be going far. Again, anything can happen in the core.

3. cer-berus - Random

Awesome team, really. Will be near the top for as long as they stay interested.

4. supercow1996 - Random

Another Random team, and this one isn`t slacking too. They`re doing great together it seems, but it`s no wonder...

5. Full Circle - Random

<3 them both a lot. (Pervis in the most non-gay way possible and Lisa in the most friendly way possible) Great players, lots of brains, great activity...

6. JustinOtherNoob - Random

Now, this is probably the account with the most experience on it (added together, of course). Three players, all three very skilled in all aspects of the game. They should keep going up...

7. RaoulDuke - Random

AWESOMEUBEROMGOMG!

8. Pain Management - Random

I never got to know the guy that good, but people say he`s good. I trust them.

9. Jirikai- Geico

Didn`t hear about him before, but he`s holding a pretty high rank so he has to know his way around. It doesn`t seem that he had a tough job so far, so anything is possible. The time will show...

10. thewall4588 - Random

His co-player got active again... They`re both lazy, but 50% of each of them would be more than fine. Great guys. :)

Has been played by the same two people from the very start (;)), and they are doing great together. Funny guys. :)

12. KingLibido - ID

On the Random - ID border, and these are hard days for ID. If something doesn`t change soon, Random Rim Airways are coming, sooner or later. :)

13. WeIsPeasant. - Random

Another co-played Random account. One of the best timers I`ve seen so far involved. I`m pretty sure they`ll stick around too, expect to see them around page one all the time.

14. Destination Unknown - ID

I`m not sure if Miggy is playing it anymore (I`m guessing not). Anywayz, when Miggy was here, he was the backtime/timer ID guy. And he did a great job. A great player, proved himself many times so far, good to have on your side. I`m not sure who`s playing the account now, but I`m sure that the account is in pretty good shape.

15. DagnyTaggart - Geico

Seems to me that he`s losing interest, pretty inactive recently after a good start.

16. ivanvk - Random

Heard some good things about him, looking forward to do business with the guy.

17. sjbp - KAOS

A KAOS team with our very own Chief Ganja teaming up sjbp recently... Chief Ganja caused some havoc with his old account. I expect nothing less with this new combo.

18. PimpYourVillage - KAOS

Another KAOS team, but I`m pretty confused about who`s currently playing the account. If the owners remained the same, a good and capable team for sure.

19. Pakmann - ID

One of ID`s latest recruits, in a very peaceful area tho (or so it looks like). Doing pretty fine on his other world. Could go either way I guess.

20. zreeve - Geico

K55/K65 border area. His other world account doesn`t look too shiny. He might crumble fast when he gets challenged. I might be wrong, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All this is impressive and amusing.

I've gotten some news however :)

And let's just say that Randoms player are quite impressive, but they won't stand a chance against the players that will be joining this world shortly.. You all know and love them, true legends in TW will be joining W39 <3

I'm gonna let you all ponder on that one, and give it some guesses as to whom I'm talking about.

P.S When I say Legends, I mean LEEEGEEENDS, not just brilliant in 1 or 2 worlds, but the best on every world they have ever played on..

devil667

All this is impressive and amusing.

I've gotten some news however :)

And let's just say that Randoms player are quite impressive, but they won't stand a chance against the players that will be joining this world shortly.. You all know and love them, true legends in TW will be joining W39 <3

I'm gonna let you all ponder on that one, and give it some guesses as to whom I'm talking about.

P.S When I say Legends, I mean LEEEGEEENDS, not just brilliant in 1 or 2 worlds, but the best on every world they have ever played on..

Legends?

Define :icon_wink:

Mekolp

Legends?

Define :icon_wink:

They'll all join this world soon, by the time they get to 5 villages, no one will be playing this world anymore, and 5 months from now will all be top ranks, due to nobling inactives.

DeletedUser

these legends have names ?

i've sorta been dissapointed a lot in the past when told to expect legends.

DeletedUser4982

these legends have names ?

i've sorta been dissapointed a lot in the past when told to expect legends.

Perv I'm the advance guard of these legends. I've already achieved my task of infiltrating Random. Mark my words your uppance shall come!

DeletedUser

This account changed players a few times, and finally got settled... If they stay active, they`ll stay high, without doubt.

Sorry but you are wrong bud :) been co-played since the start by the same 2 people :icon_cool: