Aten Declaration

DeletedUser

"Due to the recently deteriorating situation between Aten and CEG, the Aten high council representing all branches of Aten has unanimously decided that effective immediately CEG will be regarded as an enemy of the Aten family.

CEG has at no point in this process from allies, to no relations to enemies attempted to contact the Aten leadership with a view to repairing their relations.

All CEG members that respect and honour the friendship that Aten had with StW and Xig should resume their previous tags. Aten still considers that the StW and Xig tribes are allies and will treat these people as such. Given the nature of TW warfare it unfortunate that we will have to ask these players to do so within 24 hours of this declaration.

All members of CEG after the 24 hour period that remain will be deemed to be supportive of CEG policies and if they leave will be hunted down wherever they go."

DeletedUser

New village welcome :icon_twisted:
:icon_idea:
:axemen: :lightcavalry: :ram: ===> :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob: = new vill :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Ohh.. seems like this answers my topic... *goes off to ask a mod to close it*

btw, i am in the middle of aten area... still 37 villages left and oonly 73 incomings... comeone, you can do better. i want 1000 incomings atleast.

DeletedUser1234

Zoran no offense but we don't need 1000 attacks to kill you, your already 5th on the Ennoble Loser page on tw+

DeletedUser

cpt jack...in this war...you'll become 6 million...:p i'll become 2 million, and then i'll kick you out of here...mwhahahahah!!
;)

DeletedUser

yeah. attack me while i cant defend the account myself. gd gd.

DeletedUser

man, the greeks are so cool... alexander the great was greek and everything... they're so cool... much cooler than that insignificant country north of them... ;)

Anyway, I'm sure i'm not the only one looking forward to reading the reactions of the leaders of the various major families.

DeletedUser

well...we in CE knew this day would come...it was just a matter of time...:p

DeletedUser3160

just to get on thing clear, Aten has nothing to do with the Greek Athen. Here is a small explenation;

Aten (or Aton) was the disk of the sun in ancient Egyptian mythology, and originally an aspect of Ra. He became the deity of the monotheistic — in fact, monistic — religion of Amenhotep IV, who took the name Akhenaten. The founder of the Aten tribe was Akhenaten.

Aten_disk.jpg

Akhenaten worshiping the disk of Aten.

Now lets get back on topic :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5984

man, the greeks are so cool... alexander the great
was greek and everything... they're so cool... much cooler than that
insignificant country north of them... ;)

Anyway, I'm sure i'm not the only one looking forward to reading the reactions
of the leaders of the various major families.

Well he sure wasnt a slav my friend, i dont know if he was cool or anything like
that.. he was a conquerer... that he was..

anyway if you have any questions or ideas about that subject go post there..
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=14333
since this is W2 P&P not balkan's P&P.. :icon_wink:

For now:
How manifold it is, what thou hast made!
They are hidden from the face (of man).
O sole god, like whom there is no other!
Thou didst create the world according to thy desire,
Whilst thou wert alone: All men, cattle, and wild beasts,
Whatever is on earth, going upon (its) feet,
And what is on high, flying with its wings.

The countries of Syria and Nubia, the land of Egypt,
Thou settest every man in his place,
Thou suppliest their necessities:
Everyone has his food, and his time of life is reckoned.
Their tongues are separate in speech,
And their natures as well;
Their skins are distinguished,
As thou distinguishest the foreign peoples.
Thou makest a Nile in the underworld,
Thou bringest forth as thou desirest
To maintain the people (of Egypt)
According as thou madest them for thyself,
The lord of all of them, wearying (himself) with them,
The lord of every land, rising for them,
The Aton of the day, great of majesty

DeletedUser

man, the greeks are so cool... alexander the great was greek and everything... they're so cool... much cooler than that insignificant country north of them... ;)

Anyway, I'm sure i'm not the only one looking forward to reading the reactions of the leaders of the various major families.

Tazoslo explained something I`m gonna explain something else

Alexander was actualy macedonian.

DeletedUser

just to get on thing clear, Aten has nothing to do with the Greek Athen. Here is a small explenation;

Aten (or Aton) was the disk of the sun in ancient Egyptian mythology, and originally an aspect of Ra. He became the deity of the monotheistic — in fact, monistic — religion of Amenhotep IV, who took the name Akhenaten. The founder of the Aten tribe was Akhenaten.

Aten_disk.jpg

Akhenaten worshiping the disk of Aten.

Now lets get back on topic :icon_wink:

lol...excellent history lesson...you'r much better then my history teacher...;)
my history teacher sux...:p

Ang3l

Fun at last.

Make that a little fun:icon_cry:

Tribe ranking for the continent 47
Rank Name Points Villages
10 CEG.10 384.816 42
20 CEG.5 175.389 18
22 CEG.9 70.644 10
32 CEG.4 9.735 1

Hybrox

Tazoslo explained something I`m gonna explain something else

Alexander was actualy macedonian.

And macedonia was the northern part of the Greece at that time, that is why current Macedonia is FYR Macedonia