7 Aten|H 974.416 93 <--- Fallen 1 Mil
8 CEG.10 811.509 76
9 HOT|NW 781.533 84
10 Aten|W 734.057 79 <-- Fallen with 300k
11 CEG.5 502.437 47
12 CEG.3 442.503 47
13 Aten|D 429.619 41 <--- Fallen 300k
14 Aten|C 421.192 42 <--- Fallen with 300k
15 AtenHa 404.265 39 <-- Fallen with 50k <- Not near the crushers.

DeletedUser

well nino, i have taken more villages then you in ceg.6 so i win....and plus didnt i take your right to post away? You are such a naughty co-duke.

DeletedUser

Just passing by to offer my best wishes to Aten in the coming war, there is no doubt in my mind Aten will fight fiercly in battle and strike fear into the heart of CEG.

To stand up against a large force such as CEG is a hard dicision for any high council, Aten leadership has curtainly shown when a hard dicision needs to be made that they are capable of making one. Kudos to them and best of luck.

To the members of Aten, Fight feirce, help your allies when they are in need and never leave survivors.

Hopefully we will meet on the battlefeild by eachothers side...

Regards,
Taxed

The tribes are near the same size, with further declarations following shortly behind I assume. At that point its a bit lopsided, so be it.

You already have met on the same battlefield, remember nobling my 114 village and giving it over to Aten, because the player you gave it to had crashed all his offensive villages on it and was still unable to noble it himself. So you nobled the village for him, put his name on it for him, and gave away your nicely earned new village and give it to Aten free of charge. Good move.

-Pepper

DeletedUser

New village welcome :icon_twisted:
:icon_idea:
:axemen: :lightcavalry: :ram: ===> :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob: = new vill :icon_biggrin:

It took a few of you're axemen and LC to get to me :icon_wink:

Good fighting, and congratulations. I knew you would get it.

Hybrox

You already have met on the same battlefield, remember nobling my 114 village and giving it over to Aten, because the player you gave it to had crashed all his offensive villages on it and was still unable to noble it himself. So you nobled the village for him, put his name on it for him, and gave away your nicely earned new village and give it to Aten free of charge. Good move.

-Pepper

Why wouldn't he?

It doesn't really matter who owns the villages as long as it's on your side, I have done the same thing now and then... it's easier to take the empty village and hand it over than wait for re-enforcements and lose more troops a single lost noble isn't that bad.

Besides having villages is bad for your morale :icon_biggrin:

Taxed isn't part of Aten anymore if that was what you were referring to but he'll be always part of Aten|C, so it's a treat for a friend I think

DeletedUser

hi all,

there has been a lot of the "alliance of 5" members coming on here and saying that there gonna "crush" us (or w/e it is your saying).well its gonna take alot more than what you guys have to "crush" or defeat us.i specifically remember at the end of the last war everyone calling the Xig warriors the best they have fought against,and likewise for stW against Xig.

it is easy how all of that is forgotten so fast,and just pushed to the side.both sides have alot of very strong warriors.i,myself,dont even come close to that category but i can say what will make us a truly difficult enemy wont be how we use tactics but how we face our enemies without the slightest hint of fear.

as for the "alliance of 5" i wish you guys the best of luck and when this is all said in done i hope my friends will remain friends and we can put this in the history books as the greatest war to ever happen to W2.

best regards,
~ghettorevival~
forever a member of CEG-4

(sorry the post was long,and i couldnt be bothered to correct spelling or get exact punctuations.)

Just as long as you are not counting me as one of those guys thinking CEG will be a pushover. Just the opposite. Thus why what has come to pass has come to pass.

I dont think there is any true malice at heart in this and I think both sides could agree that our warriors have been clamoring for a fight. The diplomacy game leading up to this has been stressful for all those that have had to take part. So to all of you out there now taking part in this, please enjoy and have a good time and know that leaders on all sides have been working diligently to give their respective tribes the best possible position for this that they could.

Taxed

The tribes are near the same size, with further declarations following shortly behind I assume. At that point its a bit lopsided, so be it.

-Pepper

Sorry about that, the village was too easy to take. Ill keep in mind to keep the rest of you villages.

However considering WVK cleared the majority of the village, i decided to return it too him.. After i sent all the support arriving to it away and took note of all the villages the defence were coming from.

Oh by the way... your support in 123 was outstandingly bad, you will have to put up more fight than that to survive in k35... Its Aten territory!

Taxed

Just as long as you are not counting me as one of those guys thinking CEG will be a pushover. Just the opposite. Thus why what has come to pass has come to pass.

I dont think there is any true malice at heart in this and I think both sides could agree that our warriors have been clamoring for a fight. The diplomacy game leading up to this has been stressful for all those that have had to take part. So to all of you out there now taking part in this, please enjoy and have a good time and know that leaders on all sides have been working diligently to give their respective tribes the best possible position for this that they could.

Well said jerran, you still got it! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Sorry about that, the village was too easy to take. Ill keep in mind to keep the rest of you villages.

However considering WVK cleared the majority of the village, i decided to return it too him.. After i sent all the support arriving to it away and took note of all the villages the defence were coming from.

Oh by the way... your support in 123 was outstandingly bad, you will have to put up more fight than that to survive in k35... Its Aten territory!

You do realize that village 123, absorbed over 37 offensive armies alone correct?
WVK wasted over 45 villages trying to take the villages you speak off and accomplished nothing besides nobling 1 village before I got support there.. He had the noblility down to 1 I think twice, but I guess he was to lazy to build a 4th noble and get the job done, or to log in more then once every 12 hours.

I got the reports if you think the defenses were that bad in the village.
I think you'de find it wasn't all that bad, I mean even after the beating it was taking you still lost a full 5 armies an noble train without any fancy tricks. Just you smashing on the wall and dieing.

-Pepper