Aten Declaration

DeletedUser2566

yep, only aten. hot and tw have dropped relations with ceg.

DeletedUser

Thanks Aten, you finally realized it's funnier being at war than having peace :)

Honestly though, finally some action and finally some red dots :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Bah, I'm usually a nice guy, just don't bother acting like it alot heh :)

War can be a good thing for some, and bad for others. Its unfortunate, but its what the games about. Survival and death.

Am tryuing to catch up on the forums since I just woke up. So correct me if I'm wrong its just Declaration from Aten so far correct?

...*suspicious eyes* Oh yeah, you're up to something. I'm watching you:icon_twisted:

kellyboy05

Busy day awaits:)

It seems we are going to be busy to kick some butt:icon_twisted:

Let the fun begis:icon_razz:

:axemen: :lightcavalry: :ram: CEG:)

Tsk, tsk, tsk:)

kellyboy05

Lol!!

Oohh yeah.. :snob: :snob: :snob: :snob:

I am confused now?

I cant pick specific target because of many CEG villas is in demand now:)

:axemen: :lightcavalry: :ram:
:swordsman: :heavycavalry: :snob:

DeletedUser

Goodluck Aten! I support you fully!

man, the greeks are so cool... alexander the great was greek and everything... they're so cool... much cooler than that insignificant country north of them... ;)
Hark, I sense idioticy, open up a decent book about Alexander, not written by a Greek, then you'll understand what nationality he actually is. :l

And macedonia was the northern part of the Greece at that time, that is why current Macedonia is FYR Macedonia
Really? Open up a book titling "The Balkan Wars 1913" and we'll see what region at that time were Alexander was born, in Aegean Macedonia, until Greece got that part(in 1913). Please stop making a fool off yourself. :l

Now, this is Aten Declaring War, Go Aten!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hashpuppy still [plays runescape. if that doesn't tell you what kind of IQ he has, then i fear yours may be quite low too :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hmm aten starts running there mouths and talking like there all that when they have other people fighting for them aten is a joke and they suck

kellyboy05

Lol!!

You think we are sucks..?

Well Think again:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

LOL!!:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :lol: :snob: :snob: :snob:

DeletedUser

Now now.. come on. Aten are trying. It does not mean they will succeed anymore than what they hope to. We do not need to get all hostile and lower ourselves to their standards at flaming each other as a tactic.. A poor tactic but an attempt all together. :)

DeletedUser

hmm aten starts running there mouths and talking like there all that when they have other people fighting for them aten is a joke and they suck

I sense hostility.

I'd like to also follow Pepperbro's example, and give a salute to all involved. Oh, and I can say from personal experience that he's not a bad guy at all. How's that move to number one in troops killed going?

DeletedUser

hmmm ill give a salute to all involved to and let this be a fun war

DeletedUser2566

hmm.. if you ask nicely i can ask him to stop scaring you jack.

Taxed

Just passing by to offer my best wishes to Aten in the coming war, there is no doubt in my mind Aten will fight fiercly in battle and strike fear into the heart of CEG.

To stand up against a large force such as CEG is a hard dicision for any high council, Aten leadership has curtainly shown when a hard dicision needs to be made that they are capable of making one. Kudos to them and best of luck.

To the members of Aten, Fight feirce, help your allies when they are in need and never leave survivors.

Hopefully we will meet on the battlefeild by eachothers side...

Regards,
Taxed

DeletedUser

wow, share some cake tax... btw, i have officialy become the "official" cookie monster... only that my cookies are made out of rock... raj still likes them :lol:

mtime15

hi all,

there has been a lot of the "alliance of 5" members coming on here and saying that there gonna "crush" us (or w/e it is your saying).well its gonna take alot more than what you guys have to "crush" or defeat us.i specifically remember at the end of the last war everyone calling the Xig warriors the best they have fought against,and likewise for stW against Xig.

it is easy how all of that is forgotten so fast,and just pushed to the side.both sides have alot of very strong warriors.i,myself,dont even come close to that category but i can say what will make us a truly difficult enemy wont be how we use tactics but how we face our enemies without the slightest hint of fear.

as for the "alliance of 5" i wish you guys the best of luck and when this is all said in done i hope my friends will remain friends and we can put this in the history books as the greatest war to ever happen to W2.

best regards,
~ghettorevival~
forever a member of CEG-4

(sorry the post was long,and i couldnt be bothered to correct spelling or get exact punctuations.)