Votes: 66 71.7%
  • Evando

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

yungoe

Then your opponents must be quite the noobs.

She snipes well-timed trains with her eyes closed, not only have I heard people complain about it, I have been a victim of it once myself. I must say, though, that I didn't put everything I have into that attack, but she's the only opponent ever to have sniped a train of mine.

What I meant was that people seem to think it's ok when violett stacks, but not when bell does it.

My opponents are quite the noobs? I'm sure the DNS council will be glad to receive such accusations. :icon_confused:

How welltimed was your train?

No, that's not what I meant, I meant that vio actually snipes and if she was allowed to attack back earlier, she would have easily positive stats against SOFt.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: XSasunoX

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: violett

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9
image.php
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,033
Difference: 84,033
image.php

You are the weakest oponent i have face, you should be glad you are fart from my cluster.

i find you hilarious. you should take hints from what bell's said to me, they apply better to you. you get in way over your head, nobody cares about k19.

DeletedUser

The biggest difference between a noble and a nuke preceding it was less than 150ms (don't know the exact time). Not sublime, but good enough to beat any average TW player. If I'd known bell was sitting the account I was attacking I'd have tried harder.

Ok, so violett doesn't stack? Whatever.

yungoe

The biggest difference between a noble and a nuke preceding it was less than 150ms (don't know the exact time). Not sublime, but good enough to beat any average TW player. If I'd known bell was sitting the account I was attacking I'd have tried harder.

Ok, so violett doesn't stack? Whatever.

I asked how well the nobletrain was timed, not the time between nuke and first noble. Regardless of the nuke, if the nobletrain isn't timed properly, it's not hard to snipe.

I didn't say violett didn't stack... Stop reading what you want to read. I said violett actually snipes. You can stack and snipe, you know. Some villages are stacked, others snipe. System of balance and security. Though I don't know how the situation now is, since SOFt put DNS as enemies a few days back, she might have received more support.

DeletedUser

I asked how well the nobletrain was timed, not the time between nuke and first noble. Regardless of the nuke, if the nobletrain isn't timed properly, it's not hard to snipe.

I didn't say violett didn't stack... Stop reading what you want to read. I said violett actually snipes. You can stack and snipe, you know. Some villages are stacked, others snipe. System of balance and security. Though I don't know how the situation now is, since SOFt put DNS as enemies a few days back, she might have received more support.

I do not work with nobletrains cause anyone with even a tiny bit of skill is able to snipe nobles. I said a nuke and a noble. There were 4 nobles that all landed in the same second and that were all preceded by at least 2 nukes within that same second and the biggest difference between 1 noble and a nuke preceding it was less than 150ms. She knew which noble to snipe and did so flawlessly. Only very few people are capable of that.

I don't care what violett does, hence my uninterested and apparently faulty reply. I don't care because people don't seem to care about bell's skills and don't care to find out either. They say all she does is stacking while I know she is capable of a lot more.

yungoe

I do not work with nobletrains cause anyone with even a tiny bit of skill is able to snipe nobles. I said a nuke and a noble. There were 4 nobles that all landed in the same second and that were all preceded by at least 2 nukes within that same second and the biggest difference between 1 noble and a nuke preceding it was less than 150ms. She knew which noble to snipe and did so flawlessly. Only very few people are capable of that.

I don't care what violett does, hence my uninterested and apparently faulty reply. I don't care because people don't seem to care about bell's skills and don't care to find out either. They say all she does is stacking while I know she is capable of a lot more.

You said train, read back up.

Hard? For the average player that would be pretty impossible, granted.

Care to find out? Yes, let's all attack our allies to find out how skilled they are. I have seen reports, talked to several people that attacked her. No one complained about sniping, just stacking. Might be coincidence, but doubt it. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Well, technically it was a train as they all landed one right behind the other, but I had split the train in several pieces myself with nukes, lol... Let's just say I don't use trains the way most people use them.

Yup...

Well, if they want her to stop stacking they might want to come up with some better plans, that require sniping. And there is nothing whatsoever wrong with stacking. Always better to feel and be secure rather than to have to worry about attacks you might not even be around for to dodge.

yungoe

Well, technically it was a train as they all landed one right behind the other, but I had split the train in several pieces myself with nukes, lol... Let's just say I don't use trains the way most people use them.

Yup...

Well, if they want her to stop stacking they might want to come up with some better plans, that require sniping. And there is nothing whatsoever wrong with stacking. Always better to feel and be secure rather than to have to worry about attacks you might not even be around for to dodge.

I never said that, it's just hard for most people to believe that she's skilled because she never shows it. Every player can stack, but most can't snipe a welltimed train. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah, but stacking is frowned upon you know. I think we have somewhat reached common ground :).

yungoe

Yeah, but stacking is frowned upon you know. I think we have somewhat reached common ground :).

That's mostly because unskilled players get stacked so they don't have to snipe/dodge. (because they are unable)

Of course, there's nothing that says a skilled player can't get stacked. Personally I prefer stacking other players as I don't really need it.

DeletedUser45021

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: XSasunoX

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: violett

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Difference: 9
image.php
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 84,033
Difference: 84,033
image.php

You are the weakest oponent i have face, you should be glad you are fart from my cluster.

congrats getting my isolated k18 vils, while i was sleeping :icon_rolleyes: *clap*

What is the need to insult, hah
Yeah i can said i din't went hard on her, come on she is a girl but still took her off k18..

bring it on then, please, attack me, now :p and dont go easy either :lol:
last time u tried to noble a k28 vil, it failed ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser69520

congrats getting my isolated k18 vils, while i was sleeping :icon_rolleyes: *clap*

bring it on then, please, attack me, now :p and dont go easy either :lol:
last time u tried to noble a k28 vil, it failed ;)

Good way to kill noble train while slepping :lol:
I got 3 village from you in k28, my nuke have to travel 24 hours to get you.

DeletedUser45021

yes im so gonna stay up to kill nobles :icon_neutral:
again, anything u got from me was most likely while i was asleep
just attack me now lol, i dont mind, and dont go easy on me either

DeletedUser

i find you hilarious. you should take hints from what bell's said to me, they apply better to you. you get in way over your head, nobody cares about k19.

there is a k 19 :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Agulllabell!!!!! Was nice to me while I phailed in RAW :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

fine...it seems there is nothing else 4 me 2 do than 2 join you...im down 2 1 world anyway :p

Status
Not open for further replies.