w27 PnP war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lol, yep. Its clear, lol Darty, i wonder what you sent me. Its fun not reading your post. Pages are much shorter this way

well, if you don't like long pages full of erudition I really can't help you there:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

This message is hidden because Dartship is on your ignore list.

Even this is annoying. cant it just skip posts? I will ask for that as an update to the world forums, it will make life easier

DeletedUser

Well, now THB has no reason to come here. He can't read anyone's posts! :lol:

DeletedUser

Well whoever is using this as an alias:

-Knows how to make sigs
-Made this as an alias as its obvious, you joined world 40 instead of world 27 due to it being illegal.
-You might not really like me but dont like Dartship more (so that might take Stampcoin out)
-Now the thing that is sure is this is an alias because
a) Which comebacker makes an account for w40 and only posts on w27? Strange isnt it?
b) If new to TW, how did you make the account so fast and knew what to say so fast? You only made the account on TW a few minutes ago.

DeletedUser

Well whoever is using this as an alias:

-Knows how to make sigs
-Made this as an alias as its obvious, you joined world 40 instead of world 27 due to it being illegal.
-You might not really like me but dont like Dartship more (so that might take Stampcoin out)
-Now the thing that is sure is this is an alias because
a) Which comebacker makes an account for w40 and only posts on w27? Strange isnt it?
b) If new to TW, how did you make the account so fast and knew what to say so fast? You only made the account on TW a few minutes ago.

1} haven't the faintest idea. I am an artist in RL

2} I joined W40 a few days ago to save the name for a pre-made I hope to join with a few friends from RL

3} Dartship is a n00b, case closed

4A} I hear this forum is next to dead

4B} I have played similar games. Making a forum account is quite quick, actually.

DeletedUser

suuure you are.:icon_rolleyes:

2} I joined W40 a few days ago to save the name for a pre-made I hope to join with a few friends from RL

where did you hear about TW from again?

3} Dartship is a n00b, case closed

That point is debatable.

4A} I hear this forum is next to dead

Deader with you joining it. Go to W40 where you belong n00b!

4B} I have played similar games. Making a forum account is quite quick, actually.

name 1

DeletedUser

I know its Dartship

Dartship on skype said:
Could be an artist or writer and doesn't like stipulations

vs

Golden Thread said:

What a guess right?

} is used by dartShip so im sure its Darty

DeletedUser

I know its Dartship

vs

What a guess right?

} is used by dartShip so im sure its Darty

My dad is an artist. He hates limiting the creative work on people's imaginations. He often will just ask me for a topic for painting and then go on from that, he doesn't lay out a foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.