w27 PnP war

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes it is, now let me flame PM for being such a newb

@ PM.

So having more then 1k so early? Not one tribe has 50% dominance yet (Check map)

Take out a different K? Isnt the Ks you have already to spread out?
Check your locations already (Clicky)

So why dont you try take a K you already have first? Tribes like yours wont survive for so long

If you do not know shlomzi then you are surely a noob as he is one of the best PNPers and one of TWs best leaders

heres a quote about your allys

Shlomzi said:
1) Never ally another tribe based solely in your home continent. This will undoubtedly lead to expansion problems and will more than likely slow down your
own growth.

Heres his link to his guide Dont have a tribe like Perfect Misfit :D

Listen, you clearly have no idea what you are doing so therefore I'd advise you not to continue on this little argument, uhmkay pumpkin?

DeletedUser

bit of topic but was Shlomzi leader of Mojo on W17 at one point THB? o_O name sounds familiar

DeletedUser

bit of topic but was Shlomzi leader of Mojo on W17 at one point THB? o_O name sounds familiar

Shlomzi said:
So then my next leading experience was World 17. I am probably most well known for my leading of CHE!!! there. I joined CHE!!! as a forum moderator the day World 17 started. Eventually, I worked my way up and became the diplomat for CHE!!! . Things got better from there; I began to do defense co-ordination, diplomacy, forum moderation, council member and PnP representative. I was later promoted to baron and "second in command."

Thats his history on w17

Status
Not open for further replies.