Oh Ralphie!

DeletedUser

Do anyone know if if Ralf ever got banned for all his messages he sent, it seems as it wasn't just in TSE and he did spam a whoel tribe about it. Not by a mail list, he wrote mail by mail and forwared some. He insulted several others as well. Many reports were sent over the issue. I wonder if he only got a warning?:p I thought he had an attackable ban, but apparently he still logs in:p

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
An Attackable ban lol o.0 :p
But I find it sad to see that the relationships between V V V and TSE have become like this. I think TSE is a bit overreacting, and V V V shouldn't have invited him without talking with you first.

DeletedUser

lol .. still scare even he got that much point?? .. point for what?? just for show??

DeletedUser

Poinwhores are often afraid of losing their villages even if it's a single one. They're always most important, before this time when I last were to kill Ralf he mailed out in the tribe that everyone loved him and that I was the the bad guy. Problem is that he get less friends all the time, this time they were like gone for him, people have seen his inactivity.

Taking that single village might crush you and bring one to tears, you're going to do a lot about it but ends up doing nothing since it'll hurt the coin production.. You often end up mailing an complaining, bragging as well at the player who took the village.

Life of a pointwhore.

I told VVV that either they kick him out or they'll be marked as the same color untill he's kicked out. Any other action that happens are on their account. You don't just invite from allies, and in some way. Several leaders in VVV or barons thought they were doing nothing wrong more than inviting a friend. Why in hell are wrong people at the positions? Even Maka agreed with me after Ralf message and would speak with Andrew. But it seems that the rest really wants to keep him. So I'm quite disapointed over that they're still keeping him and believes that I would keep them blue.:p

Unless a pontwhore doesn't help out much then it isn't okey, they're a curse in that case.

Last edited by a moderator:

drxavier

But it is no surprise that you would try to grasp to these straws to smear sciros. After all, they did destroy your previous tribe and your current one that is mostly made of r2 stragglers is being pulverized. You have absolutely no room to do anything in-game, so as a last resort you try to troll PnP forums trying desperately to derail each and every topic into anti-sci hullabaloo.

Have you forgotten, remember any / all things that happen on W5 have something to do with SCI according to 1337

In the history of w5 I have seen many forum clowns such as encaladeus, sylvestru or vojd, and I certainly recognise one when I see one.

I like it forum clown, now I couldn't have put it better myself!
Full marks - Nyxx :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You're all a bunch of idiots! You can forget about me helping ~TSE~ and V V V, I'm through with this sh*t :icon_evil:
If you stop and think for one minute what you're doing, you've basically just handed the world to LFKD/SCI. And yunno what, without looking at Ralf's recruitment mail, I'm about 70% positive that this was all planned out by LFKD/SCI too. But no, instead of concentrating your efforts on the huge-ass super alliance (And the battle is pretty much a 2 on 2 now) you quarrel amongst yourselves over a hugglebear point-whoring LFKSci spy!

Congratulations SCI, you've just won World 5. I can't say it's what we all wanted, but you've earned it none-the-less.

DeletedUser

You don't invite from allies and who want another color of 11 million points that is inactive. Specially when support is beeing sent t them. So there's nothing to discuss about. One side did wrong and keept making mistakes, my only mistake were that I mailed the barons and not Andrew first.

There's nothing that can be solved from that mail either. It was just a simple invite. Even if they did as kbefore it would have been a No, when I contacted them I still gave them a No. They keept him and got the same color in turn.

DeletedUser

You don't invite from allies and who want another color of 11 million points that is inactive. Specially when support is beeing sent t them. So there's nothing to discuss about. One side did wrong and keept making mistakes, my only mistake were that I mailed the barons and not Andrew first.

There's nothing that can be solved from that mail either. It was just a simple invite. Even if they did as kbefore it would have been a No, when I contacted them I still gave them a No. They keept him and got the same color in turn.

You, sir, are completely clueless >.<

Look at the bigger picture, for the love of god!

DeletedUser

You're all a bunch of idiots!

Another recruit woohoo :)

You can forget about me helping ~TSE~ and V V V,

What the hell were you doing that for :icon_eek:

If you stop and think for one minute

That would be quite something.

I'm about 70% positive that this was all planned out by LFKD/SCI too.

Thats 30% too negative.

Congratulations SCI, you've just lost World 5.

Congratulations :)

DeletedUser

Kustard, you obviously doesn't know what you're talking about. Ralf made up a story in his mind he belived would work. So this is not plotted by Sci, just Ralf trying to save himself. Nyxx even started the thread and denied it. Lordakha speaks, a lot. And none would be dumb enough to even follow Ralf words in the long run, he tried to get himself banned just because he didn't want to lose.

I can see the larger picture better than you it seems, if you want to kiss up to someone or run scared into a corner then you may do so. However I didn't accept this invite which went against the alliance we had, to assure that this does not happen again we got to take action. We'll do so time after time and if it continues then we'll use the same method as well. If something big gets casued by it then so be it, but it was never looking in that direction.

It's seems that a few are outdated here.

Lordakha was also the one who "offered" a merge into the Sci family, when something that dumb is even asked then I'm wondering why he plays Tw. Ralf were happy to announce his friend words and made what looked like some kind of sounds by the words he put together. He really got flamed and hammered over that, why in hell would a good standing tribe merge into a family at all. I'm still wondering what people plays with.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Another recruit woohoo :)

=D

Chingis Khan said:
What the hell were you doing that for :icon_eek:

The LFKD pissed a lot of their own players off with the SCI family alliance, and the means by which they did it. I was one of those players... I basically just gave up on them.
SCIfam's tactics have rarely been honest. They may have been effective, that I'll agree, but the means in which they achieve their victory earn a lot of emnity. The leaders are actually fairly intelligent, though they don't appear so on the forums. Natural choice to be a main enemy, seeing as they're effectively "the bad guys" :lol:
I've never been fond of ~TSE~. I always thought of them as point-whorers and mass-recruiters, even to the degree that SCI and V V V did, but they've just done it later in the game.
V V V appeared to have changed their ways, cutting their family down and starting to think more about warring (Evident by the ReV escapade), but it looks like recently they've started sinking into old habits again.

The reason I was helping ~TSE~ and V V V? After giving up on the LFKD, I found R2-TRU to be the best tribe out there (And if I were still ingame, the tribe I would join up with). After they disbanded, they split off into V V V and ~TSE~, who were both fighting the LFKSci. I was fond of V V V until a couple of days ago, so I've been rooting for them.

Chingis Khan said:
That would be quite something.

:lol:
You're right... What was I thinking? ^_^

Chingis Khan said:
Thats 30% too negative.

Have you also arrived at the same conclusion I did? Or are you just going on past experience? ;D

Chingis Khan said:
Congratulations :)

You just lost the game.

DeletedUser

Kustard don't point out others flaws when your own are greater in a dead tribe. Mass recruiting, can you please specify how this went?

Everyone got pointwhores, the question is if they are active and chose to fight or not. If not, then you get ridd of them. And Kusty please read up, you're panicking over small issues.:p