Oh Ralphie!

DeletedUser

So if I am reading this correctly, SCI won world 5 because V V V invited ralf meed, who is being nobled by TSE, and according to nyxx, who is not in V V V, leaders of V V V gave him baron/diplomat privileges (yet his privileges were never actually changed, or if they were, it was done by some crazy new magic that does not show the changes on the tribe overview), and ralf meed tried to get a NAP with a bunch of tribes in a mail that was either faked or edited?

Oh, I'm sorry, am I the only one that realized that? New mail is shown ABOVE the old mail... so unless you flipped those while editing the image, nyxx, that mail is fake, as in your image, the old mail is shown above the new mail.

SCI has not won anything... "It ain't over til it's over."

DeletedUser

If it's Ralf, then that mail is actually fully possible, his thoughts were always somewhere else and he believes that he can get through with the most dumb thing. People rarely agree with him though.
I don't know if he got any prives, since I didn't view their description that much. But with Dragon as duke, it's fully possible.

Feel free to forward these mail to me, they always sound so amusing comming from Ralf.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I lost the game :(

Who mentioned the game?

11qimnd.jpg

Damn you all! I lose :icon_neutral:

DUMBUMCLUM

Blame kusty!

Also, something appears to have happened to Ralf! :p

DeletedUser

Tacoqueen said:
Kustard don't point out others flaws when your own are greater in a dead tribe.

Oh really?

In my time as leader, I can think of only two major flaws. One was the arranged split of the tribe - The idea being that we would re-unite again later on after gaining information on other tribes and making friends in other tribes. This would also serve to repair the morale damage created when co-duke AifoS left, and the subsequent battle with LEGION (Which occurred after a huge misunderstanding between the LFKD and ourselves). This was thwarted when one of my good friends in SVBD got account sitted by a SCI leader, and the sitter read his mails (Particularly those between him and myself).
The other flaw was allying with SCIOVA at early stages of the game... However, they were really good back then, and I was a naive 14/15 year old. I only found out later on what their plans were, which made me turn to helping the LFKD. Thana was impressed by SVBD for a couple of reasons. Firstly, at one point, we had captured more villages from E.T. than the LFKD did. Secondly, the war with Flame showed her that we were not afraid to combat large tribes (Much like the LFKD themselves) and this meant that she could try and persuade us to war with SCIOVA/V V V.

Now, Tacoqueen, I want you to bear in mind that I was appointed as leader of my tribe barely a month after joining, and it was by vote. I was 14/15 years old at the time, and thought that it was the height of cool to be leading my own tribe. Why the hell not, right?
Will you judge my ability to lead a tribe based solely on my first time? Think of it like this; If a 15 year old and inexperienced in wargames, secondary school student, with aspergers syndrome, can put a small tribe in the Top 20 and shape a tribe that turned the head of an LFKD leader... Imagine what I could do now ;)

Tacoqueen said:
Mass recruiting, can you please specify how this went?

You've recruited far more points from the LFKD than you've taken in conquers... And your conquers against the LFKD are nothing to be sneezed at, taking your tribe up to #1 ODA for a long period of time.
You recruited, like, 8-10 of the largest LFKD members in one night (Including lil' ol' Ralphie).

Tacoqueen said:
Everyone got pointwhores, the question is if they are active and chose to fight or not. If not, then you get ridd of them.

You've had him for over a year. What's taken you so damn long? :icon_eek:

Tacoqueen said:
And Kusty please read up, you're panicking over small issues.:p

And if you keep in that frame of mind, I have no reason to stop panicking. You're on a single-track mind right now, and you seem to be oblivious to what's really going on.
Just do the world a favour... Step back, and think really hard about what is happening.

DeletedUser

Age do not mather. You can see small kids breaking into tohers computer, young people running hubs and their own nets. So I'm hardly impressed by your age.

W5 was my first world, does that mean it's ok to blame mistakes on that if I got something to point out? Nope, it doesn't mather.

You are both outdated and didn't seem to have gathered any information when you were in the game as well. Ralf was in -A- and left for lfkd with a few others. We did of course get them back and since a year ago he went inactive and now he died. You can't take out someone who gathere a lot of friends without a reason, the time was perfect now when he became even more rude. And I invited Vdos and a few of her members, legion got broken. And yes I invite from enemies if the guy will be loyal and fight, or if it's something to gain from. Every tribe do that, just that some seem to do it from allies.

The only lfkd tribe that ever impressed me were Pks not any of the other tools. Don't forget either that people did have quite a good hint. The sitting were an assurance. As you have been a duke then you should know that it isn't just possible to wipe out your biggest member like nothing. Bragging does not prove anything, and of all you chose thana as an example.

You took a lot of villages, well any tribe can do that in right positions. You had lfkd as a safe front and Sciova + many others. You're warring specifik fronts abd when a tribe is already busy with others then it isn't strange. E.T had quite the amount of tribes against them, an extra tribe attacking them will of course hurt due to lack of support. Unfortenly I do as well study, so I don't have time to plan wars for every front at the same time. There'll be more aggressivness towards one as long that I'm to busy or find people for it. And when did we have a break in TSE except the exam period?

Support one, war another. You don't fight everything around you so that tribes are keept intact and stable. You take them out aggressively one after one.

We did have good stats against lfkd, however we invited several legion members and sat accounts which were going to be gifted to other tribes. RFG got a messaged about it but never nobled them.

Still when you get far, then you do not brag about it, when you point out flaws then look back on your own. An seriosuly were you active in world 5? You barely seems to know anything of what's going on, please read up. And read the history while you're at it. Arghos and Ralf agreed on that Ralf would join up when we reached a certain rank which we did by inviting I.barbarous. This was one of Otto and Rofb's multi accounts which were in turn gifted to VVV but it went slow for them to start anything against him.

I'm not impressed Kustard. TDD, Barbar and Pks are skilled. Of course these aren't that big, and they in turn got a good connection with their members.

And it seems that you belive that there's tribes who don't aim to invite even if they can? Even Pks look up people, they got KRalle messaging more than several, many W5 players. I dodn't belive that he's intressted in having them as friend like he says, more to use as a tool and to invite if he wants to.

So everyone invites, you didn't have the chance to do that and sometimes that's the senario, deal with it. You're free to point out any tribe that haven't taking in large chunk of membersat once, don't mention pks since they did and we took a several back. Pks could surely have stayed at 26 members and still wokred with people in the other lfkd tribes, why do you think that the rest got invited? Why do we invite people? Seriosuly, read on if that's what needed.

The others you might mention were Gku, Ging, Winged and a few others. Please check Tw stats. That's a start. We mainly just took back what was taken from us. I should I brag about how Hoplon and sciron players deleted their accounts before our nukes landed? In right position anyone can do damage.

DeletedUser

Age do not mather. You can see small kids breaking into tohers computer, young people running hubs and their own nets. So I'm hardly impressed by your age.

W5 was my first world, does that mean it's ok to blame mistakes on that if I got something to point out? Nope, it doesn't mather.

You are both outdated and didn't seem to have gathered any information when you were in the game as well. Ralf was in -A- and left for lfkd with a few others. We did of course get them back and since a year ago he went inactive and now he died. You can't take out someone who gathere a lot of friends without a reason, the time was perfect now when he became even more rude. And I invited Vdos and a few of her members, legion got broken. And yes I invite from enemies if the guy will be loyal and fight, or if it's something to gain from. Every tribe do that, just that some seem to do it from allies.

The only lfkd tribe that ever impressed me were Pks not any of the other tools. Don't forget either that people did have quite a good hint. The sitting were an assurance. As you have been a duke then you should know that it isn't just possible to wipe out your biggest member like nothing. Bragging does not prove anything, and of all you chose thana as an example.

You took a lot of villages, well any tribe can do that in right positions. You had lfkd as a safe front and Sciova + many others. You're warring specifik fronts abd when a tribe is already busy with others then it isn't strange. E.T had quite the amount of tribes against them, an extra tribe attacking them will of course hurt due to lack of support. Unfortenly I do as well study, so I don't have time to plan wars for every front at the same time. There'll be more aggressivness towards one as long that I'm to busy or find people for it. And when did we have a break in TSE except the exam period?

Support one, war another. You don't fight everything around you so that tribes are keept intact and stable. You take them out aggressively one after one.

We did have good stats against lfkd, however we invited several legion members and sat accounts which were going to be gifted to other tribes. RFG got a messaged about it but never nobled them.

Still when you get far, then you do not brag about it, when you point out flaws then look back on your own. An seriosuly were you active in world 5? You barely seems to know anything of what's going on, please read up. And read the history while you're at it. Arghos and Ralf agreed on that Ralf would join up when we reached a certain rank which we did by inviting I.barbarous. This was one of Otto and Rofb's multi accounts which were in turn gifted to VVV but it went slow for them to start anything against him.

I'm not impressed Kustard. TDD, Barbar and Pks are skilled. Of course these aren't that big, and they in turn got a good connection with their members.

And it seems that you belive that there's tribes who don't aim to invite even if they can? Even Pks look up people, they got KRalle messaging more than several, many W5 players. I dodn't belive that he's intressted in having them as friend like he says, more to use as a tool and to invite if he wants to.

So everyone invites, you didn't have the chance to do that and sometimes that's the senario, deal with it. You're free to point out any tribe that haven't taking in large chunk of membersat once, don't mention pks since they did and we took a several back. Pks could surely have stayed at 26 members and still wokred with people in the other lfkd tribes, why do you think that the rest got invited? Why do we invite people? Seriosuly, read on if that's what needed.

The others you might mention were Gku, Ging, Winged and a few others. Please check Tw stats. That's a start. We mainly just took back what was taken from us. I should I brag about how Hoplon and sciron players deleted their accounts before our nukes landed? In right position anyone can do damage.

Your post is filled with so many if's and but's. Put it all together, and the result is something quite unusual.

DeletedUser18695

Could be possible somone added him to the profile as a joke :p.

Eitherway Im not convinced that anything is true in this whole messed up topic.

WTG tho Nyxx it was interesting now get back to playing along side SCI, your pathetic alliance.

LFKD has very poor tactics they were better off staying as they were or making diplo with TSE and pawning SCI.

But meh who cares, SCI and LFKD suck so let them suck together.

DeletedUser

Could be possible somone added him to the profile as a joke :p.

Eitherway Im not convinced that anything is true in this whole messed up topic.

WTG tho Nyxx it was interesting now get back to playing along side SCI, your pathetic alliance.

LFKD has very poor tactics they were better off staying as they were or making diplo with TSE and pawning SCI.

But meh who cares, SCI and LFKD suck so let them suck together.

Nyxx already sent a letter, with Dragonwestgate as a duke then it'll most likely be true andI don't see to expect anything higher from VVV. Andrew is really the only one who brought VVV up. And GG let me know when we're making and have made a diplo with lfkd. ISn't it always you in VVV family who always whenever you planned a major war that wanted to nap them? Even everytime Sciova were an issue you wanted to nap lfkd.

Are you even involved in any planning at all? Because you still seems way off.

And Kustard, please get out. You lost this one by the bragging you did.

DeletedUser

And Kustard, please get out. You lost this one by the bragging you did.

-------

Kustard don't point out others flaws when your own are greater in a dead tribe.

You decided to respond to my criticism on your tribe by having a whack at how my ex-tribe turned out.
I've explained that when I lead SVBD, I was compeltely inexperienced (This is the first war game I've played) and I was very young and naive. SVBD disbanded 2 years ago, and since then I've learned a lot more from the LFKD, the forums, and from life outside the game.
You appear to be judging my skills on this game based on how I played it over 2 years ago. You're a fool if you think that a person is exactly the same 2 years ago as they are today.

-------

Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me to get out of the forums. I've put a lot of effort into keeping them active for you guys the past few years.

DeletedUser

Where is this Ralf? :D
Bye ralf, looks like sci doesn't support its loyal supporter and spy. :p
How it going fool Dahanka?, can ya cheer up yer old friend by letting him on your account now?:p
Maybe you can install him on Daft's account when he is yet again, and ofcourse unfortionally faceing health issues again. :)

DeletedUser

Daft really do got health issues, so that part is true.

-------

You decided to respond to my criticism on your tribe by having a whack at how my ex-tribe turned out.
I've explained that when I lead SVBD, I was compeltely inexperienced (This is the first war game I've played) and I was very young and naive. SVBD disbanded 2 years ago, and since then I've learned a lot more from the LFKD, the forums, and from life outside the game.
You appear to be judging my skills on this game based on how I played it over 2 years ago. You're a fool if you think that a person is exactly the same 2 years ago as they are today.

-------

Also, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell me to get out of the forums. I've put a lot of effort into keeping them active for you guys the past few years.

Don't point out flaws or complains when you don't know anything which is obvious. It's just as dumb for both Sciova and VVV to ask Pks for a nap, when they want to see who falls and take in good members. Of course you can work closer with a tribe and then backstabb them later since that might bring players from both tribes.

"I've never been fond of ~TSE~. I always thought of them as point-whorers and mass-recruiters, even to the degree that SCI and V V V did, but they've just done it later in the game."
And you disbanded instead. All your argument turned up based on lies or something made up in your mind. If you want to point something out then look things up or accept when you're wrong.

I'm still not impressed and if you were running a tribe or what you could do is not even intressting. You aren't doing that now. I belive that any decent leader can create a new tribe at a world and get far, however none will bother with it since that takes time.

DeletedUser

Going to get this part out of the way first:

xJezuzx said:
It's just as dumb for both Sciova and VVV to ask Pks for a nap, when they want to see who falls and take in good members. Of course you can work closer with a tribe and then backstabb them later since that might bring players from both tribes.

I can't see how this has anything to do with what we're going on about. Could be cause I'm tired, could be because I'm an uneducated lout, or it could be simply because you're not making much sense. Did you have a point to make here, and if so then please simplify :icon_redface:

Don't point out flaws or complains when you don't know anything which is obvious.

"I've never been fond of ~TSE~. I always thought of them as point-whorers and mass-recruiters, even to the degree that SCI and V V V did, but they've just done it later in the game."

I see ~TSE~ as a new tribe, nothing like ~=A=~ or NoMrcy before it. Made up of a lot of the same players, but you're still different in the way you've handled other tribes (Diplomatically speaking). As such, nothing I think of ~TSE~ applies to it's root tribes. I want to get this on record.

~TSE~, in my mind because of this, formed in the mid/late stages of this world. Since then there have been less and less players to recruit from, from both players settling in their respective tribes and from there simply being less players. You claim that huge recruitment phase was just taking back what was yours, right? Those players were from NoMrcy/~=A=~/whatever that corner of the map was called back then. They left for the LFKD for reasons that, honestly, I didn't know about nor care about, but didn't that make them LFKD? Either way you spin it, you recruited 8-10 massive players in one night, and boosted yourself up to the top of the rankings.
Remember that I see ~TSE~ and the root tribes as completely separate entities. You might have thought it was a justworthy claim, taking back players that used to belong on your corner of the map, but not everyone sees it like that.

xJezuzx said:
And you disbanded instead.

Again, explain the relevance.

xJezuzx said:
All your argument turned up based on lies or something made up in your mind. If you want to point something out then look things up or accept when you're wrong.

Explained above.

xJezuzx said:
I'm still not impressed and if you were running a tribe or what you could do is not even intressting. You aren't doing that now.

Well I quit last year, so it's true that you have not much else to base my skills on. I just want you to get in your head that I'm not the same fool that ran SVBD two years ago.

xJezuzx said:
I belive that any decent leader can create a new tribe at a world and get far, however none will bother with it since that takes time.

"Any decent leader"... Was that a compliment? A mistake?... Or are there an abundance of decent leaders in World 5? :)

DeletedUser

Going to get this part out of the way first:

I can't see how this has anything to do with what we're going on about. Could be cause I'm tired, could be because I'm an uneducated lout, or it could be simply because you're not making much sense. Did you have a point to make here, and if so then please simplify :icon_redface:
On Topic fool.

I see ~TSE~ as a new tribe, nothing like ~=A=~ or NoMrcy before it. Made up of a lot of the same players, but you're still different in the way you've handled other tribes (Diplomatically speaking). As such, nothing I think of ~TSE~ applies to it's root tribes. I want to get this on record.

~TSE~, in my mind because of this, formed in the mid/late stages of this world. Since then there have been less and less players to recruit from, from both players settling in their respective tribes and from there simply being less players. You claim that huge recruitment phase was just taking back what was yours, right? Those players were from NoMrcy/~=A=~/whatever that corner of the map was called back then. They left for the LFKD for reasons that, honestly, I didn't know about nor care about, but didn't that make them LFKD? Either way you spin it, you recruited 8-10 massive players in one night, and boosted yourself up to the top of the rankings.
Remember that I see ~TSE~ and the root tribes as completely separate entities. You might have thought it was a justworthy claim, taking back players that used to belong on your corner of the map, but not everyone sees it like that.
Sure then you most beloved and prefered lfkd tribes are recruiting whores. You lost this, don't make up reasons after. -A- and VVV3 was the tribe before TSE and Arghos did change the name to Nomercy which we had a short while before making TSE. The members we lost made an neutral border and some stayed to eat lfkd's inactives and joined when they were done. I hardly call it mass recruiting and your view fails. You are just aiming for a reasons to win an argument.

You favorite lfkd tribes lost a lot, can you stop crying about it. We took back what was taken and that is how it's. This is the way mostly see it, if it isn't this way then there's a few who still cries and just want something to complain about. Every tribe can shine, lfkd did so in one point specifically and SVBD did so as well, against what got to be W5 most hammered tribe. Still Barbar is up. That's what I call skilled, not a tribe who joins in at something several are already hitting. We all got the good shiny times but they aren't constant.

Again, explain the relevance.

Explained above.
You disbanbed and that's it, shined a moment and nothing more. I'm not impressed.

Well I quit last year, so it's true that you have not much else to base my skills on. I just want you to get in your head that I'm not the same fool that ran SVBD two years ago.

Does not mather, I'm still not intressted in people who brag.

"Any decent leader"... Was that a compliment? A mistake?... Or are there an abundance of decent leaders in World 5? :)

Clearly more Better than you.

I wonder why lfkd never took out Thorstone who always refused to attack the enemy and would leave the tribe if he didn't get to eat inactives. When he was at worst, why didn't lfkd take out the worlds largest player? There can be several reason but the most obvious one is that he had people around him. You don't split a tribe however you feel.

Everyone shines, but to keep working and shining all the time is not what everyone do. The tribe who Succeded best is Barbar. you can always run a tribe by friendship and people just having fun. However in the long turn people quit and as you neeed to replace them it gets harder.

Quality doesn't brag. That's whant quantity do. You asked for it.

It's clear that you got a long way to go.

-A- were close to destruction, however some people don't go out and disbands. A few of us still keeps working and plotts, in the end TSE succeded where what was lost got returned. SVBD have surely had tribe merged into it and people joining up and it was created somehow. I guess that is a worthless mass recruiter/merging tribe.

Why TSE is something else, is because it made a difference.

DeletedUser

Well, I tried... But now I give in. Time for some complete honesty.

Again, you say I've "lost this"... Already I knew you were stubborn and would argue every little point set against you, that's just in your nature... However, coupled with the fact that you're going to destroy the relations with your one and only partner to fight the LFKSci over a small injustice made by one of their council members, it leads me to believe that you are completely obsessed with winning. An unhealthy obsession, and this is exactly why I'm making a big fuss over "The end of the world, ooooh".

You know very well that I don't have the time to play ingame anymore, but it should be obvious to anyone by now that I'm still at war on the forums. I target anyone that I would normally target ingame, only here it's different because I only need to make a post maybe a couple of times a day to keep things on track - That's the amount of time I can invest.

I've been worried the past few days. xJezuzx, you're obsessing over Ralf Meed being recruited by V V V. I asked for a copy of that recruitment mail for a reason, and that was to see if there was any mention of ~TSE~ planning to attack Ralf Meed. If that were not included in the mail to V V V, then I would have used that as justification towards a more innocent handling by the V V V. Don't get me wrong, cause no matter how it is spun I still think that V V V made a huge mistake in inviting Ralf Meed and it's entirely their fault for doing so.
You may be thinking "Why does he want to fix this problem so badly"?
I think that the world is down to two sides now, LFKD and SCI family vs ~TSE~ and V V V family. There are a couple of small tribes dotted here and there, but they're not very significant overall. If, say, a rift was created between ~TSE~ and V V V early on, then the LFKSci can gather their strength whilst you two hammer it out, and then take you both out at the most opportune moment. The end result would be a showdown between the LFKD and SCI, two factions that I would definitely target if I were still ingame.

For the greater good, I've been trying the past few days to direct my posts at you to try and get you to look at the bigger picture. To slow down and think about what is happening. To take a step back and observe your surroundings... In the end, you start flaming me too.
Perhaps it's because I'm a weak person, but I can't handle someone I used to consider a friend doing their best to hurt my feelings. I'm caving in to your flames and confessing everything now. If you want to call that a victory, please do. It is, in every right, your own victory. Well done, Taco.

I'm going to leave you with a question, though... Do you think you can take out V V V, SCI and the LFKD by yourself? :icon_neutral: