Who Think Naruto Uzumaki Is Cool? Lets see if he is right :D

DeletedUser

i dont know corw i know banksii ive talked to both of them in game

DeletedUser

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being cocky so I vote YES! :)

DeletedUser

I vote no. I know the cockiness is joking, but I still find it irritating.

DeletedUser13939

Well, I decided to go back a recount the yes votes. I excluded people voting twice, both co-players of Naruto (seriously? why are we letting the guys the vote is over vote?), the guy that said - + 1 (obviously he is not picking a side), and Darkx because he said yes, no...mayeb. That brings the total not to 22, but actually 18.

I also recounted the no votes. Surprisingly, you got it right. There were 7 votes for no.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

OMG NOES, u is cant take my own vote!
Allso, ehm DK, il say it again, U REALLY have nothing else better to do havent you:D

But in general, we are still cool, WAY COOL !

Allso DA i loves u too, tho i allso dont know u^^

But no1 else loves me goz im not such a phorum spammer like Banksii is :) I do the hard work, he gets the credits, *cry*

DeletedUser

Yeah but everyone knows you're the brains of the account - i'm meerley a n00b who can spam and get infractions easily ^^
Also, beyond voted yes. He's the duke of my tribe and asked me to join - do you seriously expect him to vote no. The - was more like a colon as if we has saying :) : + yes. So he's saying Smiley face, therefore i am happy, + yes.

DeletedUser

the guy that said - + 1 (obviously he is not picking a side), and Darkx because he said yes, no...mayeb.
The guy that said - + 1 : thats a dash not a subtraction sign
Darkx because he said yes, no... maybe : Yes = +1, No = -1, Maybe = 1/2 sooo 1-1 = 0 +1/2 = 1/2 We round up so it equals +1 :)