Who Think Naruto Uzumaki Is Cool? Lets see if he is right :D

DeletedUser

how can you go calling someone gay without meaning to offend them? thats like saying your a retard... no offense though. just doesnt work. haha

aztec your sig interests me... you were/are in fusion? if so which world (i believe that that tribe was started on a few different worlds...)

Chizxa

Actually, i'm straight.
Guys, i hate to break it to you but i'm 100% into women.
:D

Liez...

[7/27/2009 8:35:31 PM] Banksii, Naruto Uzumaki. W41: XD
[7/27/2009 8:35:35 PM] Banksii, Naruto Uzumaki. W41: <3

See I have proof your 55% into women. xD

DeletedUser

After going in-active for a while me and my co-player decided to return.
We're one of the highest pointed players and ODA players on the rim and have been secrectly playing the account for weeks. If you can guess, well, use some investigational skills to find out which acc we're playing on i'm more than willing to give 2pps away to the first 5 people who pm me and get it right. To stop spamming, i'm restricting you to 5 guess's each. (and btw, the prem i'm giving away is just prem i won playing checkers on skype against people with premium as a wager - it's a good way to make PP's XD )

DeletedUser

hay ban long time no see and i tried that name your not thare :icon_cry:
pm in game lol i wont leak i buy my own pp

DeletedUser

After going in-active for a while me and my co-player decided to return.
We're one of the highest pointed players and ODA players on the rim and have been secrectly playing the account for weeks. If you can guess, well, use some investigational skills to find out which acc we're playing on i'm more than willing to give 2pps away to the first 5 people who pm me and get it right. To stop spamming, i'm restricting you to 5 guess's each. (and btw, the prem i'm giving away is just prem i won playing checkers on skype against people with premium as a wager - it's a good way to make PP's XD )
Why are you out on the rim? Oh that's right, we nobled you out.