The End of an Era, Birth of a New Age

DeletedUser69015

carnt you just attack eachother now.

Andrew Done said:
All,

Some of you will be aware of the tension that has been increasing between MM and Apoc-W over the last few days.

TheMudge (MM Duke) has launched upon one of our players. Apoc-W are countering.

Things are very fraught on the Apoc-MM chat. It seems Bella is getting as paranoid as Jo-Ann which means that nothing can be achieved through reasoning anymore. I just left the chat in frustration.

Bottom line: We are on the brink of a full-scale war with MM.

So...

Make sure all your frontline vills are stacked and please ensure you subscribe to the forthcoming actions on Fox, Eld and Sam. It will be essential for us to take these guys out very fast if we to avoid close range attacks on our home villages.

Do NOT attack MM players unless provoked. If they do launch then let the leadership know.

In the meantime, watch this space...

Andy

DeletedUser

You are either a member of Apoc or are being fed by someone who is.

Care to tell us who you are?

DeletedUser

Here's my IGM to the tribe, given that I expect to see it posted in the nest day or so...

Andrew Done today at 20:29
All,

It seems we have a spy in our midst or one of you is an unwitting dupe.

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=153014&page=20

To be honest I have never been under the delusion that our security was good.

Personally I think spying/informing is about as low as anyone can get. Of course there is no way that I can find out who the spy or spies are and I don't intend to waste any effort finding the low-life involved.

All I can do is keep an eye on player activity - as I normally do - and ensure the everyone is playing a full part in the our operations. That should be reasonably simple given that Apoc-D is comprised of the best, most active players on the server. So... keep doing what you do best and it will soon become apparent who the rat is.

Of course if anyone is aware of who bball-33 is then please let me know and I will take the appropriate action.

Andy

jay ba-i

You are either a member of Apoc or are being fed by someone who is.

Care to tell us who you are?

your sooo slow we have info pouring in to us from all over APOC. Your tactic of starting a war with a tribe then bringing them into APOC is finally biting you in the rear. People still hold grudges against you and have been waiting for us to get involved. Now that we no longer are taking your crap and have retaliated people are giving us info left and right. We have many other messages off your forums and circulars so you can think you are safe in APOC but all you can really trust is your self. The rest well they want to see you rimmed.

DeletedUser

Here's my IGM to the tribe, given that I expect to see it posted in the nest day or so...

thanks for saving me a few minutes =)

what i found interesting was this circural, sent some time ago

Zain-BA-I today at 01:31
All tribe mail. No need to reply

Hello members,

Fanstatic job everyone is doing. Myself, the other leaders and barons have been VERY impressed on many levels. With activity, nobling players (not barbs), targeting active players and wiping them out... the downfall of enemies (Chicken, Legion etc)... and interaction with other APOC tribes and allies (BA) and NAPs (MM) in making sure we keep pushing forward ... killing enemies in our regions, slowly expanding like we have been for 15 months.

A few specific points for you all to think about.

1. The world is drawing closer and closer to an end.

Here is a breakdown of the top 20 tribes. NOTE

Top Tribes.
1 -MM- 168.637.448
2 Apoc-D 166.416.143
3 Apoc-W 115.607.840
4 -INF- 105.649.153
5 Apoc-C 99.467.441
6 xGoCx 94.963.911
7 Apoc-F 94.751.514
8 {BA} 93.455.131
9 ~S~ 84.148.543
10 [BA] 77.950.887
11 FEAR 76.489.170
12 Apoc-N 76.012.893

Tribes under 50M points
13 Europe 42.127.724
14 Apoc-R 38.326.652
15 Apoc-H 33.280.120
16 INF-AM 27.552.802
17 |BA| 21.956.20

Tribes under 20M points
18 ANAR 20.840.081
19 Apo-FU 18.142.027
20 outz 12.715.183

As you can see apart from the top 12 tribes every other tribe has under 50 Million points, AND more importantly the 20th BIGGEST tribe has only 12 million points.

What does this mean? Well it means were getting closer and closer to the end of the game. There are only just over 2000 players left, and many of those are inactive or being sat still.

The important thing about all of this is to just KEEP killing any red dots (enemies, or non ally/nap tribes). I dont really care where they are on the map. Just keep killing them. If they are part of specific targets organised by your dukes/barons, if they are enemy tribes, if they are untribed or small tribe people. Kill them all. One by one.

2. Note on MM
There is much speculation about an APOC/MM war. From an admin point of view this isnt going to happen. We have been NAP with them for a long time, and there are PLENTY of red dots for both of us to take. If over the next 12 months we kill EVERYONE else and there is nothing left then we can reassess what to do. But by that stage the world will be SO different (active players quitting, down to 1000 players total ish) there is no point speculating NOW what will happen THEN.

So with that in mind just keep working along side MM like we always have. Talk to the members near you, work together to take out some players (red dots).

As for rules. Its simple. DO NOT noble barbs near them (we dont like ANY barb nobling)... and they are not to noble barbs near our villages. It is fine to take ENEMY villages near MM villages if it is on a disputed front line (ie NOT deep in their territory)

3. Activity - quitting
As time goes on... more and more will quit this game. It is inevitable... some will play on, others will quit. If you find yourself in the situation of wanting to quit... TALK TO YOUR LEADERS. There are many useful things we can do (like sitting) so your hard work over the last eyar is not wasted by going barb immediately.

The key to the end game when the world gets smaller is activity (ie playing), continuing to make nobles, ATTACKING with your offense village once they are max population (rather than just leaving them at home doing nothing) and taking villages. Making nobles gets harder and harder as you get large... but its possible.

There are plenty of targets we have if you have nukes sitting in villages. Contact a duke/baron about a target to send you long range nukes to (which if they win GREAT, and if they die you simply build again - or change to defense if a long way from the front line)

Overall the game is going GREAT for APOC. There are still LOTS of war fronts where we need help and activity from our memebrs. If you think you can help more... contact an admin.

Have fun out there. Dont burn out, play smart, and play long.

Zain

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

your sooo slow we have info pouring in to us from all over APOC. Your tactic of starting a war with a tribe then bringing them into APOC is finally biting you in the rear. People still hold grudges against you and have been waiting for us to get involved. Now that we no longer are taking your crap and have retaliated people are giving us info left and right. We have many other messages off your forums and circulars so you can think you are safe in APOC but all you can really trust is your self. The rest well they want to see you rimmed.

I may get bored of using this one...

Blah, blah, blah...

Please read my mail. I have said I was under no illusion that our communiques are secure. I just can't believe one of the spies was so ham-fisted that he/she posted that message. I'd be interested to know what he/she wanted to achieve with it other than reminding us that our security is crap.

As Napoleon said "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake". Good advice, despite him being a cheese eating surrender monkey ;-)

P.S. I have built bonds of friendship and trust with the majority of our war recruits. We may have been enemies once but we have fought toogether and won together. Life is far too short to harbour grudges for long.

There is clearly a malcontent in our ranks but, as far as I am concerned, it is no more likely to be one of our war recruits than anyone else. People get annoyed, they vent and, in very few cases, their bitterness may cause them to turn. All I can do is offer my sympathies to them because, to be perfectly blunt, I pity anyone who can maintain a grudge whilst playing a game i.e. a pursuit that should entertain not enrage.

jay ba-i

LOL Sam we have been laughing at that one for a while...so thing is since they didnt want war for another 12 months what are they going to do now? run and hide or just quit cause it wasnt on their time line?

jay ba-i

I may get bored of using this one...

Blah, blah, blah...

Please read my mail. I have said I was under no illusion that our communiques are secure. I just can't believe one of the spies was so ham-fisted that he/she posted that message. I'd be interested to know what he/she wanted to achieve with it other than reminding us that our security is crap.

As Napoleon said "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake". Good advice, despite him being a cheese eating surrender monkey ;-)

P.S. I have built bonds of friendship and trust with the majority of our war recruits. We may have been enemies once but we have fought toogether and won together. Life is far too short to harbour grudges for long.

There is clearly a malcontent in our ranks but, as far as I am concerned, it is no more likely to be one of our war recruits than anyone else. People get annoyed, they vent and, in very few cases, their bitterness may cause them to turn. All I can do is offer my sympathies to them because, to be perfectly blunt, I pity anyone who can maintain a grudge whilst playing a game i.e. a pursuit that should entertain not enrage.

Andrew think about what you just said they have been sitting bitter since being recruited and have been fighting with you sure but still feed us any and all info we could ever ask for. The funny part is that APOC's arrogance has led them into a war that they will now lose. If they would have kept things civilized (not nobling into MM territory, nobling barbs close to our members, and claiming refugees who have never NEVER been attacked by APOC at all) this might have ended differently but now there is no turning back. while you rush to move support around our nukes will be falling like rain on unprotected villages. We have grown tired of the APOC legacy it is time it ended. So with that enjoy the battle for it will be your last. Good luck to you on the battle field you will need it.

DeletedUser

Its ok, MM uses their mouths, Apoc uses their nobles.

Oh, and if you think MM is the only one getting info, you've got another thing coming. We dont post our info because the less you know we know, the better. But I guess thats our strategy, use brains and brawn. MM can stick to their whinning and complaining strategy.

DeletedUser

Its ok, MM uses their mouths, Apoc uses their nobles.

Oh, and if you think MM is the only one getting info, you've got another thing coming. We dont post our info because the less you know we know, the better. But I guess thats our strategy, use brains and brawn. MM can stick to their whinning and complaining strategy.

Rank Tribe name Points of the best 40 player Total points Members Average points per player Villages Average points per village
1 -MM- 175.093.653 273.913.010 94 2.913.968 27688 9.893
2 Apoc-D 169.879.130 250.557.928 94 2.665.510 25208 9.940

As attacker
Rank Tribe name Defeated
1 Mayhem Makers 1.354,96 Mio.
2 Apocalypse: Death 1.022,16 Mio.

Seems to be our strategy is paying off nicely :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

What was the name of the last tribe you defeated? Its been so long I cant even remember...

DeletedUser53573

We may have to make an academy, what with all the new APOC recruits we're getting... nevermind, that's what INF is for :) (ILY rudegar)

We have actually turned down APOC people because we simply have nowhere to put them.

DeletedUser

Apoc has anticipated this for months now. None of us can say we're too sad to give the -MM- gasbags one in the face.