The End of an Era, Birth of a New Age

bomberace101

underestimating -MM-.... if anything there would be a higher possibility of overestimating them.

DeletedUser

Recruitment is your specialty after all...

Besides, a more accurate list of our kills would be AoO, UK, FURY, and though we didn't win the [A] war we still knocked 250 players off their family. All top 20 tribes and we didn't need a family behind us to do it.

Whereas when the UA formed only TWA-N3 had even been in a war with another top 20 tribe let alone taking any out, your other 10 or so tribes had done naff all.

Back at the formation only N3 had been in a war....now the family has been schooled, and the members from those by-gone age have become mentors and masters!!

What ever happens it will be good!!

And regarding your comment about taking out one tribe, altho LEGION was never officially a family they merged in enough members!! Any like i said it will be fun!!

DeletedUser53573

All MM has proven is that they beat up a bunch of insignificant tribes last year. Since then they've sat back and watched LEGION whither away, then recruited a tribe (~S~), a number of Apoc players, a handful of BA players, and not to mention the occassional xGoCx member.

Says more about APOC than MM, imo.

"Hmm, lets leave the best tribe everrrrr and join that nuuby tribe MM"

Love Logic.

DeletedUser

Swordy, don't bother... Let them think that MM
has done nothing...

Danlee... I hope you don't make us wait like you're
doing with INF. :icon_smile:
Although... I guess the front with w19 must be killing you. :icon_rolleyes:

Planko

I think I have only posted in the PF once before. I found this topic rather interesting. I thought I might add a little.

First: Do not think for a minute information is not being exchanged from both sides. Yes, only the information the leaders of the tribe care to send. Do you really think they would let the "inside" information leak? I think not. Especially when they both sides know there are spies. Most even know who they are.

Second: I do not see what the big deal is here. You had a leader of a tribe post his thoughts on things. Trying to keep the tribe informed. Saying that diplomacy broke down and those near the front lines need to prepare. Any good leader would do the same.

Third: Do you think a "good" spy would post this. I think not. I think it was just a way to cause tension on both sides. Just a personal grudge by someone to get a war started that will come in time. Just should be later then this.

Let me explain that last part. It is too early to start "The war to end all wars in world 18." Neither tribe, or family of tribes, will dominate this early. All it will do is allow other tribes to grow. It will weaken both larger tribes. People will leave from one to the other. Smaller tribes will get a few. Sure a few battles will be won. People will leave or get wiped out. But in the end a smaller tribe will dominate the world. I have seen it before. It will happen again if this war starts. There just are too many tribes right now.

I for one world like to see an all out war between the last two larger tribes of this world but we are far from it.

Just my thoughts,

Planko

P.S. Yes, I post under the same name I play under. No hiding here. :O)

bomberace101

When half the world is under one banner, and the other half unite to fight it i dont see what you are getting at as every tribe in the world will be involed and will be on either side of the conflict.

I'd understand if for example silence do not enter the world conflict and grow whilst everyone else fights eachother. But there are tensions everywhere so all the tribes need to pick a side.

Apoc and BA are on one side, Fear, xGoCx and INF are on the other along with the other smaller tribes. -MM- and ~S~ just need to pick one now.

If Apoc wins, then they MAY turn on eachother when it is closer to the end game. If the resistance wins then the tribes will then have the option to fight eachother aswell.

bomberace101

Sorry for double post, but i got Andrews mail earlier anyway. There was no confirmed truths, just a warning and what is to be expected from a leader of the tribe.

DeletedUser

you know this is really getting on my nerves about this oh our tribe's better then yours why dont yall just freakin duke it o0ut already i hate it when ppl always just keep talking and talking but dont do anything, i've been number one on a world before and i've seen the end war of that world because i was brought down in the midst of it and so was my tribe and we were just like -MM- sitting high and mighty and a close alliance of tribes came along and took us down. a close alliance like Apoc and BA. i dont care about all this instigating and crap just go ahead and lets duke it out and if either sides lose it really doesnt matter ya'll act like its the end of your life no its not its a game maybe it is if you live in your mom's basement everyday but its really not the end of the real world. If you lose decide to get a job like i do. and obviously -MM- your spies are dumb as can be because when i was spying on LEGION for zain no one ever thought i was the one spying

Sincerely,
Smyb8

keee

Except we all knew LEGION would fail lol.

LEGION to begin with was a tribe of the bestplayers in W18, situated around the core. As those players dropped off LEGION started to recruit core-noobs who inevitabley led to their downfall.

DeletedUser

Except we all knew LEGION would fail lol.

LEGION to begin with was a tribe of the bestplayers in W18, situated around the core. As those players dropped off LEGION started to recruit core-noobs who inevitabley led to their downfall.

Exactly. Hence the reason many left for, what used to be, the UA.

jay ba-i

once John Murray got banned Legion was doomed. We all knew it why do you think -MM- didn't jump in and help earlier? they were a lost cause. We used them as a buffer to prepare for what is here now. Once they failed we new it was our turn to take on APOC.

DeletedUser

once John Murray got banned Legion was doomed. We all knew it why do you think -MM- didn't jump in and help earlier? they were a lost cause. We used them as a buffer to prepare for what is here now. Once they failed we new it was our turn to take on APOC.

I guessed it right months ago!!! :icon_surprised:
Well, good luck. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

this is still just trash talking about what you think yall are gonna do, dont get me wrong its gonna be one good fight but i really dont think either side is gonna win by a mile either

DeletedUser

this is still just trash talking about what you think yall are gonna do, dont get me wrong its gonna be one good fight but i really dont think either side is gonna win by a mile either

Depends if this is a real war or a flame war.