The End of an Era, Birth of a New Age

DeletedUser53573

What was the name of the last tribe you defeated? Its been so long I cant even remember...

~WW~, IE, ~V~, Watch, Musketeers, ect...

You know, like all those hardcore tribes APOC beat.

FYI, LEGION beat UA because they outlasted them, just like those TWA tribes in the north beat Lune or w/e because they merged into GoC, remember?

DeletedUser

we kinda tend to fail and hit everything in are way :)
the last big one was AoO and their allies
we have killed millions of small tribes that APOC's never heard of ( true for both sides probably )
danlee you can try but face it we are proven to be the better overall attackers ( points to *A*(~S~) doing so well in defending )
i wonder if i'am going to be declared a refugee and attacked for responding in the forum

and DK how dare you call us gasbags.....:lol:
:axemen::axemen::axemen:

DeletedUser

We may have to make an academy, what with all the new APOC recruits we're getting... nevermind, that's what INF is for :) (ILY rudegar)

We have actually turned down APOC people because we simply have nowhere to put them.

Want me to start an academy tribe? I will make you DUKE

DeletedUser53573

image.php

Who went barb? Or did they join MM?

-D has now 94 members. Someone go barb?

in other news, MM has 2 new players :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Apoc and BA have beaten LEGION, T~S, G.Khan, PAIN, DUSK, Blade!, and |TF| (all top 20 tribes). Not to mention all the smaller tribes we cleaned up.

-MM- has beaten ~WW~, IE, ~V~, Watch, Musketeers. Never even heard of one of those tbh. Only tribe that was worth fighting was Aggression, and you couldnt beat them.

Its going to be so sweet when -MM- is finally put in their place

jay ba-i

image.php

Who went barb? Or did they join MM?

-D has now 94 members. Someone go barb?

in other news, MM has 2 new players :)

Dan, Andrew admit it it has to make you mad... They are leaving you to come to us cause they love us more!

DeletedUser53573

Apoc and BA have beaten LEGION, T~S, G.Khan, PAIN, DUSK, Blade!, and |TF| (all top 20 tribes). Not to mention all the smaller tribes we cleaned up.

-MM- has beaten ~WW~, IE, ~V~, Watch, Musketeers. Never even heard of one of those tbh. Only tribe that was worth fighting was Aggression, and you couldnt beat them.

lolololololol hhahahahaha

i truly hope you aren't this retarded.

jay ba-i

one more thing we killed blade you did nothing.

DeletedUser

Blade (actives) merged into Legion. The leftovers (inactives) were gobbled up by -MM-. Tasty, right?

DeletedUser53573

LEGION beat DUSK, and TF became TWA-S o soemthing, which is now APOC-W/ killed by LEGION/merged

And we must have done something right, as there are only 4 tribes on our side of the world (AM and 10 people tribes dont count) and we only care about 3 of them (INF, ~S~, US)

Whereas you guys have:

APOC-D
APOC-W
APOC-N
APOC-H
APOC-R
APOC-F
[BA]
{BA}
FEAR

Seems we did more killing, and you did more recruiting.

DeletedUser

Oh I forgot all those tribes poofed off the world and Apoc magically had all their villages :icon_rolleyes:

Must be the army of hacks we hire :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

jay ba-i

Oh I forgot all those tribes poofed off the world and Apoc magically had all their villages :icon_rolleyes:

Must be the army of hacks we hire :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

It's in ENGLISH one post above yours. Learn to read. how many APOC tribes are there? yea you did more killing alright They should make a halo just for you hugger types. You get points when you surpise someone and get them in a bear hug. No guns no weapons just hugs and kisses. I am SURE you could win at that one.

DeletedUser

Recruitment is your specialty after all...

Besides, a more accurate list of our kills would be AoO, UK, FURY, and though we didn't win the [A] war we still knocked 250 players off their family. All top 20 tribes and we didn't need a family behind us to do it.

Whereas when the UA formed only TWA-N3 had even been in a war with another top 20 tribe let alone taking any out, your other 10 or so tribes had done naff all.

DeletedUser

And we must have done something right, as there are only 4 tribes on our side of the world (AM and 10 people tribes dont count) and we only care about 3 of them (INF, ~S~, US)

Forgetting xGoCx and that mess we call the NE Corner?

DeletedUser

Its ok, MM uses their mouths, Apoc uses their nobles.

Oh, and if you think MM is the only one getting info, you've got another thing coming. We dont post our info because the less you know we know, the better. But I guess thats our strategy, use brains and brawn. MM can stick to their whinning and complaining strategy.

Hmm.... You know...

All you do is whine... And giving wait's.... Just kill us
if that's what you plan to do... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i am still thinking if danlee89 was serious about this post lol...

DeletedUser

All MM has proven is that they beat up a bunch of insignificant tribes last year. Since then they've sat back and watched LEGION whither away, then recruited a tribe (~S~), a number of Apoc players, a handful of BA players, and not to mention the occassional xGoCx member.

DeletedUser

All MM has proven is that they beat up a bunch of insignificant tribes last year. Since then they've sat back and watched LEGION whither away, then recruited a tribe (~S~), a number of Apoc players, a handful of BA players, and not to mention the occassional xGoCx member.

Yeah we're crap, keep underestimating us. It'll make it a lot more fun :icon_wink: