TW vs ATEN Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2566

I am not a diplomat. I just fight:icon_twisted:

Ok i will clear them but you will not snip the nobles heading or stack those villages.

Well i am personally going to go through my villages and remove support from mates if i have some. I would appreciate it a lot if you did the same.

Hmm what about 1st Of August 00:00:00 ST until the 1st of September 00:00:00

If you agree with this..

I will see if i have any other arrangements from now except my vacation and a few trips and will notify you before our battle so that you know not to attack.

Please do the same.

Emp

yes i wont snipe in nobles i'll let you clear what they haves since you agreed to take vils in that cluster near wabbit vils (where we share border and scouted each other) other than around 10 i got from jay are ok.

well put st to 12 i need some sleep lol.

this far i dont know of any events. prepare that i might have to take few days for school works. hence looney was made.

DeletedUser

I will account check The Emperror before this war starts and we need to find someone to do the same for Bad,i say Scarus as i trust him and so does Bad.

DeletedUser

I will account check The Emperror before this war starts and we need to find someone to do the same for Bad,i say Scarus as i trust him and so does Bad.

You're a sick man, Mikeys. Allowing this to happen during a war. A sick man. Worse than me. Yes... I believe that sentence is accurate. Worse than me.

:)

DeletedUser

the whole things it seems stupid for me as i'm sure one of the side (probably with more troubles) will brake up these rules you wrote it here. i'm sure that the fights 1 vs 1 were never fair...so i don't expect it neither now. also...MPX-E will not support bad_monkey as he's red dot to us (he began to attack hooch).

so, for every side...do an OP...send massive fakes with real attacks and nobles and make your enemy quit and then it's one problem less to deal it. fair or not fair...this game was never fair...always were three or four 5 times bigger players attacking one poor player...

and no excuses.

AMEN

DeletedUser2566

err it's 1 vs 1 and none of us is 5 times bigger than other. is it possible to attack something that doesnt exist?

one thing tho emp, about those vils if you win, to make it more interesting and that you try harder, you get on vil for each vil you win me by. if you win with 20 or more you get those 40. anyways it's a win win to you. this is to assure there won't be like 5 vil win and 40 vils for that, just wouldn't be fair lol.

yep scarus can check my account then aten shouldn't have doubts either. will there be checking during battle as well?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Bad monkey i just checked the days and i dont really wana be launching on sunday. I prefer Monday:) So:

Match between:
Monday 3rd of August until Thursday 3rd of September

As about the time, ok i agree with 12 ST.

Tell me pls also what are ayou gift villages to so i exclude them from my planning.

I will set Mikeys as my account sitter to check if i missed anything. Do the same with Scarus.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hm good idea. I think we should have one checking every 5 days.

As for the 40 villages ok i can take them if i take more than 20 from you.

DeletedUser2566

i'll be gifting likely all but k46 vils as you see some of k16 already given. most will be handled after this to give people time to prepare but that'll be done by igms with players included.

yep that's why i suggested it to start on monday lol. yep those dates do. account check on sunday then?

DeletedUser

Yes sunday, and one more question.

After the battle could i get more than 40 villages if i cleared them byself? (not gifted ones)

DeletedUser

Do we need a lawyer to write up a damn contract?

So many rules and stipulations, nothing is going to come to this because its going to get stuck in the court system for years...

DeletedUser2566

Hm good idea. I think we should have one checking every 5 days.

As for the 40 villages ok i can take them if i take more than 20 from you.

yes if you take less, 1-19 you get the amount of vils, this is by winning in conquers against opponent, if vil is nobled back then it's 0-0 on that one right? just making it clear so there won't be mess about it later.

DeletedUser

And i will also send you the dates when i will not be able to login due to some arrangments so that you know. Tell me if you have any to get prepared. When we leave scarus can sit you and mikeys can sit me.

DeletedUser

Do we need a lawyer to write up a damn contract?

So many rules and stipulations, nothing is going to come to this because its going to get stuck in the court system for years...

Well its like 5 days till it happens:)

DeletedUser2566

Yes sunday, and one more question.

After the battle could i get more than 40 villages if i cleared them byself? (not gifted ones)

after it's over? depends how well you do.. so impress me. but getting all cleared ones after it would be nuts and violate whole idea, you'd have to manage take some and clear lots won't work lol.

ye i should get new schedule for school soon so i'll know mostly what it'll be,

DeletedUser

Well ill do my best bad monkey. I dont intend to let my account not grow for like a month:)

And just for the sake of it, i am gonna make this game more fun for myself and will test your abilities:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I hope you send to me all your nukes bad.. I have a crappy ODD and it must be changed:)

Ill give you 20 ODD for sure. Do the same;P

Status
Not open for further replies.