TW vs ATEN Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripfin

Reading that some of you guys doubt that this is on the up and up is one of the funniest things I've read here.

Where have you guys been for the past three years? It just surprises me that Bad hasn't been involved in several of these already. Many of you might not know the emp that well, but I do. I hesitate to throw bricks at other Aten players on the P&P, but if you do know him then you would not be surprised that this is happening.

I will admit though that it does seem wierd, and strange, that insults would lead to talk of an honorable duel, but maybe that's what we've been missing. With this lethargic world winding down it's great to have something unique, something exciting happening here.

Scarus

Well one of the things I can't believe is that they make it public knowing that several players and tribes might take advantage of the whole situation here.

DeletedUser

Reading that some of you guys doubt that this is on the up and up is one of the funniest things I've read here.

I will admit though that it does seem wierd, and strange, that insults would lead to talk of an honorable duel, but maybe that's what we've been missing. With this lethargic world winding down it's great to have something unique, something exciting happening here.

I don't mean BS as in they're being dishonorable in this agreement. I think the entire 1 vs. 1 thing is idiotic. It never happens because it never should happen because it's illogical and funny in a bad way.

DeletedUser1125

I don't mean BS as in they're being dishonorable in this agreement. I think the entire 1 vs. 1 thing is idiotic. It never happens because it never should happen because it's illogical and funny in a bad way.

Well, for Bad, at least, it makes perfect sense. He's probably bored out of his mind by now without being involved in any real action for so long.

Scarus

DeletedUser

Many of you might not know the emp that well, but I do. I hesitate to throw bricks at other Aten players on the P&P, but if you do know him then you would not be surprised that this is happening.

And i will say to you you dont know me.. The Emperror u dismissed has changed

DeletedUser

Well one of the things I can't believe is that they make it public knowing that several players and tribes might take advantage of the whole situation here.

Yes we should not have done it in public but bad monkey with his talks about Aten needed to stop.. We could just not accept that even if members of the HC can.. Its we that fight for Atens honour so for us it was unexceptable

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol well scarus you are certainly right about it being new but i personally find the whole thing funny and interesting but also find it to be a load of BS at the same sense of jakka xD

And thing about being made public is a little silly but i understand why Bad and Emperror did ;) i dont see why Bad makes such a fuss over Aten i know he was demoted but its a game dont take it so serious.

DeletedUser1125

Yes we should not have done it in public but bad monkey with his talks about Aten needed to stop.. We could just not accept that even if members of the HC can.. Its we that fight for Atens honour so for us it was unexceptable

lolol I'd say that at least as many Aten players are pulling for Bad, as for the emp.

Doesn't really mean anything as to who wins. How could there be a win anyway? It would take months, if not years, for players of that size, going one on one, to take each other out. Bad has the time, what else does he have to do?...lol

Yeah, I would agree, it really doesn't make any sense for someone in a tribe involved in an active war. It just amounts to that player taking himself out of the war, and therefor out of the game. That's probably why it hasn't been done before.

Would it make sense for someone like Arthas to take time out from the war to fight a neutral player? Well, Aten can now boast that we can put up such a player. the emp, Our Champion.

Scarus

DeletedUser2566

marlow, til you make a tribe out of nothing, work for it like 2 years, lead it from the start, build it to top3.. you'll never understand so don't expect that to happen. it was really more than frigging game. perhaps scarus know what i mean for leading x so long.

Where have you guys been for the past three years? It just surprises me that Bad hasn't been involved in several of these already. Many of you might not know the emp that well, but I do. I hesitate to throw bricks at other Aten players on the P&P, but if you do know him then you would not be surprised that this is happening.

Scarus

well me and emp have our issues in the past and we're both tired of not having real fights. emp has expanded in k46 so he got to know what he's doing. but of course, always consider me being a noob, you can check with boola, pepper.. if you're able to contact them that is. i'd done this before but i had no capacity to war regularly cos of rl stuff.. now i don't really care so much i want to get some od or die trying.

as of will this duel work is rather depended of others, will they let us war 1 vs 1 or does someone jump in. ie tw war, and would be surprise actually if it works out without neutrality that i don't have either anymore. i was picking fights anyways lando appeared not to be much worth so i rather try this out.
if it don't work out i have more than enough targets. now i've spoken more than needed.

DeletedUser2566

o and why this was made in public is that i've had emperror blocked since he changed to e until after this was settled. now we have to be able to igm of out breaks needed without having to make it here.

DeletedUser

Yes please. BM and I have to sort our fight so no more discussing in the PnPs.. I might make a thread and post there more info if its needed.

DeletedUser

Yep, let the battle begin and then i shall make one to show how things go.

DeletedUser

marlow, til you make a tribe out of nothing, work for it like 2 years, lead it from the start, build it to top3.. you'll never understand so don't expect that to happen. it was really more than frigging game. perhaps scarus know what i mean for leading x so long.

...and if you'd been there til the end maybe then you'd merit some respect.

Marlow is just as big a part of MPX as anyone else. Its tribal wars not leader beat your chest and brag wars.

DeletedUser2566

and i'm bragging? just tried to explain why it sucks so much. but then why am i replying to someone who doesn't want to know me anymore.. or try explain anything at all? yes i'm an idiot. as cartman says, s***w you i'm going home.

and don't talk about respect, i was good as gone as soon as i couldn't assure to keep mpx good with aten anymore. just wondering how many fake compliments it took to wrap them around your finger? you really don't need to keep reminding of your hatred towards me. do whatever you do but keep me out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1125

Aten v. TW stats

I'm not a statistician, and I won't pretend to be, but I took a quick look at the activity of the TW tribes the other day and it looks like each one of the top three TW tribes are bleeding players. Looks like about 10 players from each one of these branches are losing vils daily, either through attacks, or intribe noblings.

A quick check of Aten, HOT, and MPX branches shows them with only about 3 players each on the way out.

Looks like a downward spiral for TW, with them losing about 3 times as many players as the rest of us.

If this is true, this is significant as at this point, the number of active players we have is probably even more important than how many vils we have.

Believe me, I know how hard it is to maintain interest in this world after all of this time. Looks to me like the recent turn of events for TW has also caused a huge loss of interest for more of their players. The real question is will this continue, and perhaps even increase, or will TW somehow slow this down to the rate that the rest of us are experiencing.

Scarus

DeletedUser

lolol I'd say that at least as many Aten players are pulling for Bad, as for the emp.

I think this whole charade is extremely comical, and at the same time slightly insane, but ah well. As for that comment... that's certainly something I didn't ever dream of seeing written. I don't want to get dragged into it again, just thought I'd express me suprise. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

and i'm bragging? just tried to explain why it sucks so much. but then why am i replying to someone who doesn't want to know me anymore.. or try explain anything at all? yes i'm an idiot. as cartman says, s***w you i'm going home.

and don't talk about respect, i was good as gone as soon as i couldn't assure to keep mpx good with aten anymore. just wondering how many fake compliments it took to wrap them around your finger? you really don't need to keep reminding of your hatred towards me. do whatever you do but keep me out of it.

Monkey, what can I say? You have some real problems if ypou think its ok to speak to your female friends the way you spoke to me.i
I got tired of waiting for an apology a long while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.