-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

DeletedUser

Because you and M4X1M wanted to attack T-W-C, I heard. Besides, we were a K of about 5 active fighting players, you couldn't possibly expect us to wipe out an entire tribe on our own.

DeletedUser

This is what i was getting at. :p

who cares what your getting at, again butting into a war your not involved with... oops sorry you are involved as you sit a few of the accounts in KBC in attempts to help [CRY] with T-W-C. nice to see you guys working like a family.

We stated that K56 was ours and that any KBC members would be dealt with. They said ok and stopped attacking. Those players are now currently focusing on [CRY].
this is true.

Really it should be obvious.... Pajuno do you let tribes tresspass your K? even if they are on friendly terms there comes a point when you have to say, thats enough, any further and I might get upset.

I guess you'll try to twist any end to your own means, even if its as weak as this.

Point of the story, if you attack Kbc you can expect them to fight back.
You also let Twc in k56 when they warred Maxim, weird to change policy now. But hey, that's your choice.

why are you still playing W30? your time here is closing to an end. you cant possibly hope to expect you will grow at all, let alone enough to make staying here worthwhile. After [DN] handed you you're backside everyone now know's your skills, and where you stand as a leader. You are also food, for any tribe close enough.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@ liquid:
Yeah we wanted to, though Maxim was of little importance, but then in the end we warred you, I think it turned out better that way.
I thought that Acid, Pure etc were already in the tribe and it was after your war with SU!. I am not sure though...

If Twc had succeded in nobling those players already then you would've 'lost' that part of k56 anyway to Twc. Not that it matters :)

edit: @fightclubx, why the aggression? It's just a game.

DeletedUser

Yeah we wanted to, though Maxim was of little importance, but then in the end we warred you, I think it turned out better that way.

Yea, it's a good thing we talked T-W-C into warring KBC so they couldn't support you huh? :icon_wink:

I thought that Acid, Pure etc were already in the tribe and it was after your war with SU!. I am not sure though...

Edit - It was 8-9 players vs 30+ :icon_neutral:

If Twc had succeded in nobling those players already then you would've 'lost' that part of k56 anyway to Twc. Not that it matters :)

Yes, well their southern patch of players to not directly interfere with our march eastward, whereas this ugly patch of red KBC on our otherwise sea of blue in K56 does hinder that expansion quite a lot.

DeletedUser

Yea, it's a good thing we talked T-W-C into warring KBC so they couldn't support you huh? :icon_wink:

Edit - It was 8-9 players vs 30+ :icon_neutral:

Yes, well their southern patch of players to not directly interfere with our march eastward, whereas this ugly patch of red KBC on our otherwise sea of blue in K56 does hinder that expansion quite a lot.

1. Kbc hasn't supported us. And according to shipley, he and grum had decided on Tardis vs. -O- a long time ago.

2. Tardis can't handle 30 players? I don't say Tardis did the wrong thing though.

3. That was not the point I made. read it again :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Liquid C - you get half credit for your initial admission. But it's close enough to the truth. :icon_wink:

Loony - I believe this ends the conversation. Liquid C might not remember who approached who about whether TARDIS was going to target K56 KBC players, but other people do. I'm sure it was just coincidence that once [CRY] attacked T-W-C, T-W-C stopped attacking the KBC players and immediately the TARDIS players stepped in. Those players were claimed by TARDIS on June 1st, according to the posting earlier - and yet, no attack was launched by TARDIS for over two weeks, and the day T-W-C stops, TARDIS starts? If you want to see what was going on with the K56 KBC players - track their ODD from June 1st to June 14, when no one other than T-W-C was after them. It was more than a "few" incoming.

Finally, if I'm wrong, why the delay from June 1st until the same day T-W-C STOPS attacking?

But I'm beating a dead horse, and no one cares.

DeletedUser

well, you and pajuno care, that 2 people at least.

but otherwise no one else cares.

DeletedUser

I suppose it is because Twc at that time asked Tardis what they want to do with those k56 players (if they wanted to noble them)

At this time tardis wants to enlarge the front with -O-, so that would be the reason for Tardis.

I assume it is something like this or similar :)

DeletedUser

Loony - I believe this ends the conversation. Liquid C might not remember who approached who about whether TARDIS was going to target K56 KBC players, but other people do. I'm sure it was just coincidence that once [CRY] attacked T-W-C, T-W-C stopped attacking the KBC players and immediately the TARDIS players stepped in. Those players were claimed by TARDIS on June 1st, according to the posting earlier - and yet, no attack was launched by TARDIS for over two weeks, and the day T-W-C stops, TARDIS starts? If you want to see what was going on with the K56 KBC players - track their ODD from June 1st to June 14, when no one other than T-W-C was after them. It was more than a "few" incoming.

Why was T-W-C attacking you so early? :icon_confused:

We never attacked because we were busy trying to not waste troops before the war. We didn't get to your players until after we finished our run on Sy, though when we did, it was a spark of the moment thing with no attacks formally planned, as such, no real attempts to attack your players were made. This continues to be the case as we are still focusing on -O-.

DeletedUser

OK, Liquid, we'll agree to disagree, since it doesn't really matter anyway and no one cares. :)

Friends?

And, btw - I never gave you props for the great job you did making the banner for the TWC v. KBC declaration. That's really really good graphic design work. Well done.

OK, we've wandered so off topic I can barely find the road. Quick, someone post stats, and I can disappear back into the mists with those who read but don't comment ...

grummit

Wow I go to the zoo and this thread gets to be a zoo. If you want to know how this war got started just read the first post again. If you want to know why we attacked KBC? Because K56 is our K and we are allowed to attack anyone we want in the K.

cshipley has never told me what to do and I have never told him what to do. The reason T-W-C are even in K56 is because M4x1m started attacking them and cshipley came to me and said they were going to defend themselves. I said that [DN] (Tardis) would take them out as well. in that time [DN] took way more villages form M4x1m then T-W-C did anyway. If i remember correctly once -O- saw how fast M4x1m was falling they started taking m4x1m villages too.

Just for a little more history both -O- and T-W-C wanted [DN] on their repective sides. I thought -O- would be the better fight. At the start of the war -O- and T-W-C were about the same size and about the same amount of members. The only difference was that -O- and [DN] had a better border to war so they were the lucky ones to face us. If I was going to war T-W-C i would have asked -O- to stay out too. Also I think if Sybrand and cshipley remember correctly I thought it would be fun if we all war each other.

So all you people who think T-W-C and [DN] anything more then NAPed are crazy. Neither tribe has helped in anyway in their repective wars. We probably hindered T-W-C in their war with KBC because I said to cshipley that K56 was ours and I didn't wanted their presence in K56 increasing.

I am the one you talk to if you want to know what happened in K56.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

We claimed your members in early June. You yourself received a message about your K56 recruiting then:

[Thursday, June 04, 2009 11:43 AM]
FaceMineWrath: Something that I want to mail to KBC's duke:
It has come to my attention that you have just taken into your ranks two players who used to be members of the tribe [ally]M4X1M[/ally]. Us here in [ally]TARDIS[/ally] have been warring this tribe recently- admittedly it hasn't been much of a war, because they don't fight back- but we'd like to keep our food. Please, check TWStats. I believe that the numbers are currently 122-2 in our favour.

The two players in question are [player]valoki[/player] and [player]itnachos11[/player]. They may not yet have come under heavy fire themselves, but this would only be because they were queueing up to be nobled. Their tribe has fallen apart under our pressure, and we want the remains of the spoils.

K56 is TARDIS's territory. We will keep it, defend it, purge it as necessary.
<<<

It's only natural that we deal with your members rather than T-W-C due to your complete disregard to our wishes.

Disregard to your wishes?

Perhaps you should re-read your own post and check out those names.

I dismissed both those players out of respect for your tribe; I have respect for most all tribes as I know how much it takes to run one and keep it stable.

I recieved NO mail about ham doc or col

Ham col and doc joined before that mail as doc was a very old friend.

When they did join Tardis was close to half a K away.

This is the second time today one from Tardis has posted before checking the facts, this is a war thread between -O- and Tardis.

grummit

Disregard to your wishes?

Perhaps you should re-read your own post and check out those names.

I dismissed both those players out of respect for your tribe; I have respect for most all tribes as I know how much it takes to run one and keep it stable.

I recieved NO mail about ham doc or col

Ham col and doc joined before that mail as doc was a very old friend.

When they did join Tardis was close to half a K away.

This is the second time today one from Tardis has posted before checking the facts, this is a war thread between -O- and Tardis.

I think the point liquid was trying to make is that we were interested in KBC villages long before any attacks were sent. We got the the players that we could kicked. Now it is just a matter of time before we get the rest.

DeletedUser59451

This is what i was getting at. :p

Ugh, alot has happened here since i was last on:icon_neutral: Anyway, if you read through the thread you will see that I already said (and has since been said by grummit) that we asked T-W-C to keep out of K56, and again as grummit has said, they had their reasons to join in the M4X1M fun, and consulted us first. So that is my reason for saying that those players were left to us, and i also admitted i havn't kept track of what attacks they have sent to the 3 KBC players. Anyway, i don't want to revive a topic that has concluded so il leave it at that.

I was going to post some stats, but they havn't really changed since last posted, 32-2 in the last week.

DeletedUser61629

I officially lost interest in this whole discussion :D
Change the subject please? >.<

DeletedUser

Just a quick recap, because this is all so confusing. We have learned lately:

1) K56 KBC are a bunch of turtles with no offense and no skills.
2) Cy-Pres, Sybrand, Adellion and Pajuno can't decide if KBC is a mighty tribe to be feared, or a poor wittle victim of of a vast conspiracy between evil superpowers [DN] and T-W-C. Wow, politics really does make for strange bedfellows.
3) TARDIS/Janjua/B-NANA/[DN] continues to kick tail and take names.

And for the folks in [DN], a new answering machine message:

Welcome to the [DN] Hotline.
If this is AcidAngel, please press 1 repeatedly.
If you are a member of -O-, please ask someone in KBC to press 2.
If you are -O- royalty, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If this is Pajuno, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.
If this is Cy-Pres, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are currently being rimmed by one of our members, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.

Regards,

O.S.

DeletedUser

Haha nice one Stuz, one of the most amusing reads in this thread for sometime.