-O- NOEZ!! It's a TARDIS!

DeletedUser

Just a quick recap, because this is all so confusing. We have learned lately:

1) K56 KBC are a bunch of turtles with no offense and no skills.
2) Sybrand and Adellion have finally reached the fourth stage of grief - Depression.
3) Cy-Pres, Sybrand, Adellion and Pajuno can't decide if KBC is a mighty tribe to be feared, or a poor wittle victim of of a vast conspiracy between evil superpowers [DN] and T-W-C. Wow, politics really does make for strange bedfellows.
4) TARDIS/Janjua/B-NANA/[DN] continues to kick tail and take names.

And for the folks in [DN], a new answering machine message:

Welcome to the [DN] Hotline.
If this is AcidAngel, please press 1 repeatedly.
If you are a member of -O-, please ask someone in KBC to press 2.
If you are -O- royalty, please press 3, 4, 5, and 6.
If this is Pajuno, we know who you are and what you want. Just stay on the line so we can trace the call.
If this is Cy-Pres, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are currently being rimmed by one of our members, it doesn't matter which number you press. No one will answer.

Regards,

O.S.

Trolled. Yet another unintelligent attempt by StuzBluz to look clever. He didn't write this; he merely got the template and c&ped other names into it.

Don't mistake him for talent. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've asked for a decent fight, and -O- has yet to provide it. Looking at the noble attempts from KBC, I'm not sure that they can either.

/me points at stats again. We might get what we ask for if you were capable of providing it :icon_rolleyes:

On request of FaceMineWrath I will answer his post or he feels ignored :icon_confused:

-O- has indeed not provided the fight that both sides hoped would give. Especially not in k56, which is partly my fault as I am located there :) I won't mention k47, that is a different story.

As everyone noticed -O- has kicked about all its inactives a while ago. Most of them were inactive before the war even started and a lot of them were located in k57. Now the holes on the map can be obviously seen.
With so little frontline left on the part of -O- there is difficulty in organizing op's. When -O- and Tardis have nobled the inactives, mainly in k57, then I hope we can give you more action as a tribe. :)

DeletedUser

Adellion,

Attacking the fact that I altered a commonly available email joke (the psychiatric hotline) and using that to attack the entire post is a tired strategy on Internet bulletin boards - for those who may be unfamiliar with this tactic, I offer a simple guide to understanding Adellion’s ad hominem fallacy:

Definition: An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. (from Wikipedia)

So when Adellion says:
Trolled. Yet another unintelligent attempt by StuzBluz to look clever. He didn't write this; he merely got the template and c&ped other names into it.

Don't mistake him for talent.

It doesn’t mean that Adellion knows what a troll is, is capable of evaluating a post’s intelligence, and certainly does not mean that he/she/it has the creative juice to produce something superior or even close in quality. Unfortunately, all it really means is “Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Stuz is a bad, bad, person – don’t listen to him!”

Similarly, when Adellion says:
I merely stated, I didn't tell them "JOIN OUR OP". I merely was casually talking with KBC leaders (as allies do), and they were complaining about how both TARDIS and T-W-C are targetting them. I let slip that we were planning an OP there to distract TARDIS, and they were very keen to join in.

It doesn’t mean that Adellion necessarily agreed to the 1v1, is capable of making or keeping a gentlemen’s agreement, or even that he/she/it would refrain from snapping up some juicy KBC villages, if any were suddenly available and clear of troops. Again, it only means, “TARDIS and T-W-C are bad, bad people, attacking poor little KBC like that! Shame on them!”

Hopefully this will make it easier for some to better understand Adellion’s posts, and make the war a bit easier to follow.

BTW Cras, thanks man, I am glad you enjoyed the post, and I like your new avatar and sig, although it reminds me of someone else's, hmmm who could that be)

Regards,

O.S.

DeletedUser

For the record, I laughed at Stuz' post, even if I had seen the original source years ago. It was an amusing twist. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Adellion,

Attacking the fact that I altered a commonly available email joke (the psychiatric hotline) and using that to attack the entire post is a tired strategy on Internet bulletin boards - for those who may be unfamiliar with this tactic, I offer a simple guide to understanding Adellion’s ad hominem fallacy:

Definition: An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim. (from Wikipedia)

So when Adellion says:

It doesn’t mean that Adellion knows what a troll is, is capable of evaluating a post’s intelligence, and certainly does not mean that he/she/it has the creative juice to produce something superior or even close in quality. Unfortunately, all it really means is “Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Stuz is a bad, bad, person – don’t listen to him!”

Similarly, when Adellion says:

It doesn’t mean that Adellion necessarily agreed to the 1v1, is capable of making or keeping a gentlemen’s agreement, or even that he/she/it would refrain from snapping up some juicy KBC villages, if any were suddenly available and clear of troops. Again, it only means, “TARDIS and T-W-C are bad, bad people, attacking poor little KBC like that! Shame on them!”

Hopefully this will make it easier for some to better understand Adellion’s posts, and make the war a bit easier to follow.

BTW Cras, thanks man, I am glad you enjoyed the post, and I like your new avatar and sig, although it reminds me of someone else's, hmmm who could that be)

Regards,

O.S.

I can't argue against a post which lacks any substance at all. And no point arguing with a fool either.

I never broke the agreement, you did it first by attacking KBC. Go cry to mummy for it.

You can't beat us, so you just have to try and recruit us, eh?

DeletedUser61629

I can't argue against a post which lacks any substance at all. And no point arguing with a fool either.

I never broke the agreement, you did it first by attacking KBC. Go cry to mummy for it.

You can't beat us, so you just have to try and recruit us, eh?

One player? :lol:
That happened to give me their account?
Not so much recruitment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Again don't care if you use KBC. They made as much progress as you.

recruit to win? I think you are mistaking us for another tribe.

You guys just don't get it do you?

Flaming 3.. count 'em.. 3 KBC players for not making progress against your tribe when your not the target is just sad... leave it alone already, I doubt you will get anywhere with.

grummit

Flaming 3.. count 'em.. 3 KBC players for not making progress against your tribe when your not the target is just sad... leave it alone already, I doubt you will get anywhere with.

I didn't flame and as I said I don't care. Plus it wasn't like it was just KBC since you guys admitted to coordinating. So don't put yourselves down to much that you couldn't get anywhere. -O- has to take some of the blame.

DeletedUser

I didn't flame and as I said I don't care. Plus it wasn't like it was just KBC since you guys admitted to coordinating. So don't put yourselves down to much that you couldn't get anywhere. -O- has to take some of the blame.

We are just fine, our candy houses still have all there frosting! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Considering they were stacked with -O- support which has now dissapeared it'll be interesting to see how they fair. KBC don't have anymore support as what arrives now comes from inactive accounts on the rim with sitters.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -O-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 177
Side 2: 85
Difference: 92

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,547,723
Side 2: 750,860
Difference: 796,863

And in recent times:

Side 1:
Tribes: [DN]
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -O-
Players:

Timeframe: 27/07/2009 00:00:00 to 04/08/2009 21:59:20

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 2
Difference: 39

image.php

Side 1: 343,871
Side 2: 18,334
Difference: 325,537

image.php

As you can see... we're quite convincingly handing their arses to them!

DeletedUser

When I get -O- players messaging me saying they know they can't beat DN, that's when you really know you're in trouble. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser61629

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: IvIalice

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Sybrand

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 0
Difference: 6

image.php

Side 1: 54,327
Side 2: 0
Difference: 54,327

image.php
[/spoil]

Sy you are boring.. Atleast try to fight back or something?

DeletedUser

In response to above question and since I now informed the tribe;

I can officialy say that I am going to quit playing.
The reason is that the upcoming month I won't have access to a computer due introduction-'month' of my university and after that I want to focus on real life as a whole for a while.

Well this being said... it gives some questions and doubts as I am losing villages rapidly in this war. So I have a couple of things to say about that:

First of, congratz to and respect for all the Tardis-players that succesfully attacked and nobled me.

Secondly I would have continued playing if it was not for the circumstances named above. I enjoy defending and I would have continued till I got a ticket to the rim. I have had a lot of fun in this war even though I was pretty much losing haha :)

As last, the future of -O-, well we're discussing that right now. Actually that is out of my hands now since I am quitting, but I am going to have some last says and good advices and stuff.

I don't know what other points I missed, but I got another day before I pass my sit to Pure Loonamus or Ravenj or someone similar :D so questions and all can be mailed ingame or posted here, trolling is allowed if it's creative :)

Well, and I also really enjoyed the PnP forum. Those that know me on skype, know that I like spam and the world 30 forum meets all the requirements these days.

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL Sybrand, it really was a pleasure to see you mix it up in-game and in-forums. It was always entertaining and thats what this game is here for, to entertain us all.

Because of you (my first post actually) I got started in the forums, otherwise I might still be absent from these. I really enjoy the banter I get here, so I thank you for giving me a start =).

If we wanted to keep the mud slinging, this timely retirement from the game would be an easy target, but always remember that RL > virtual life. doesnt matter what anyone else here thinks as long as you got some enjoyment from the game thats all that matters.

It is a shame the enjoyment gets cut short for alot of players but outside commitments should always come first, no matter the timing or circumstances.

First of, congratz to and respect for all the Tardis-players that succesfully attacked and nobled me.
You are big enough to admit it, and have earned my respect for that much at least.