Top 20 tribes opinion

slates9

LOL, I'm confused how people moan about TWC being a mass recruit point whore tribe but not erevos or CBTF when they are the same if not worse. Meh

Because the people who accuse T-W-C of being mass-recruit point whore tribe are the ones they're at war with *Looks at Fraser*

DeletedUser

5 DECIDE

The one TWC ally?? I think that Onny from w6 is there? would like to cheer for them.. But anything allied to TWC is in trouble... :p

:lol:

I would question the validity of your sources if I were you Paj. We are not allied, nor hold any diplomacy with either T-W-C or TWC. Of the ridiculous claims against Decide recently, that has to the most amusing though.

DeletedUser

LOL, I'm confused how people moan about TWC being a mass recruit point whore tribe but not erevos or CBTF when they are the same if not worse. Meh

Ahhh, I have the answer. It's like flares, the trousers, perms, the haircuts, and platform shoes. It's just not fashionable right now. Whereas it is perfectly fine and dandy to paint TWC's hide with such platitudes. Give the TW world a few weeks and TWC will be out of fashion and it'll be someone elses turn, maybe erevos or CBTF.....

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

It is not so well known as TWC. Twc had the luck of having shipley attract attention to his "honorable ways" and then people just went out of their way to prove them wrong.

Erevos and cbtf, i have not heard much of them bragging themselves up like TWC was in the beginning.

Maybe this is why so many people harp on twc but not those two.

As another side note, i dont believe i use the words Point whore.... Only one or two of their members have the points necessary to be called a whore. The rest have quite nice village averages.. so they do have far more troops than "point whores".

:lol:

I would question the validity of your sources if I were you Paj. We are not allied, nor hold any diplomacy with either T-W-C or TWC. Of the ridiculous claims against Decide recently, that has to the most amusing though.

Ahh.. that is the purpose of the top twenty. So people can find out the pertinent info when they do not know it.

Thank you for the clarification. Now, who was the one ally some player in twc was talking about the other day?? not green... not dn.... shit? anyone care to clarify for me please?

DeletedUser

the only ally we have ever had is ... (drum roll please), [CRY].

thank you ladies and gentlemen that will be all.

the rest were naps (and even those just barely).

DeletedUser

Ahh.. that is the purpose of the top twenty. So people can find out the pertinent info when they do not know it.

Thank you for the clarification. Now, who was the one ally some player in twc was talking about the other day?? not green... not dn.... shit? anyone care to clarify for me please?

No problem about clarifying, but you do raise a good question though; while I have only passively been following the T-W-C vs the world (did Erevos copyright that?) drama, you've got me curious who they would have allied. My guess is PMP. They are a rim tribe, but they have grown quickly to the top 20 with their war with WOR and could be providing support from the south...

... or not.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

This is an outright lie. There is indeed one tribe you have an alliance with> A fairly prominent member of your tribe said so. Somewhere?

MR.MR

while I have only passively been following the T-W-C vs the world (did Erevos copyright that?) drama, you've got me curious who they would have allied. My guess is PMP.

I can guarentee you that there is no love or diplomacy between T-W-C and PMP.

DeletedUser92

Only my opinion on THE is slightly biased.

I admitted your oda rocks and you're doing decent in general by staying on the top, i just mentioned the recent unfair event.

I know they arent your actions, but as leader you have the responsibility of all your members their actions.
(And you brought it up the forum, telling you were going to attack me lol)
And you know it's true... since when reports pa's each other.
And only reason i got caught was helping with market offers for that pa.. I never did anything illegal except that.

And the other minus point that i told about THE is not biased.
If you compare tribal average and activity level of BD with those of THE, BD takes the lead.You're pry still 2nd for now.

No hard feelings or poking under the belt mate.

I was actually interested to see your comment on my tribe and those between 11-20 if you have more time.

What a lucid assessment! Select criterion by which the tribe whooping yours and your (ex?)-ally's rear end can be considered #2 to their friends. Accuse their members of impropriety. Try to split them up!

...Wait, THE isn't dumb enough to bite on something like that? Quick! Grab the Ostrich Bonnet! It protected all those ex-Kraken fugitives of yours, it'll protect you, too!

...Serious assessment coming after food shopping. And after some more of this vicodin is through my system. Or, maybe, after more is added.

DeletedUser

This is an outright lie. There is indeed one tribe you have an alliance with> A fairly prominent member of your tribe said so. Somewhere?

this is an outright assumption.

unless your assuming TWC, but you also assume were basically the same tribe, so they shouldnt count.

no tribe has EVER made the ally list except [CRY].

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this is an outright assumption.

unless your assuming TWC, but you also assume were basically the same tribe, so they shouldnt count.

no tribe has EVER made the ally list except [CRY].

it is not an assumption> I promise you sir, it will be made clear as soon as i can find the conversation> There is a reason i put decide, its one of those northeastern tribes...

They might not be light blue on the map, but they are light blue in your hearts. :icon_redface:

Not that it matters much anyways, im just saying cause your denying it to be true. I dont care if you have four allies.. just the point your lying about not having one.

DeletedUser

I'm not lying! don't slander me good sirrah! =D.

I'm not a duke I'm just a regular member who's more active then most, I paid attention to our ally/enemy list. [CRY] is our only official ally to this date. any others are unofficial and I honestly have never seen/heard of any other tribe even approaching the status of ally.

any tribe that has gotten close was never made public information to T-W-C in general.

so keep assuming pajuno, it does a body good. you're arguing with most of W30 atm, its quite possible you are thinking of a different debate?

DeletedUser62273

Actually Pajuno is correct Fightclub we do have another ally. It's our infamous academy TWC! Isn't that right Pajuno.

DeletedUser

No it is not.

Dn may only be and only have ever been a NAP.

But there is one tribe out there that is an ally... just cant remember who it was that told me who it was... LOL>

They were allies, I know this because they said it right before I was going to rant about how they should war [CRY] :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92

1 THE - THE. That's my tribe. I can't really say much of anything. We rock.

2 BD - Our allies. They also rock.

3 T-W-C - TWC. Ummm, well, I honestly don't know much about them. They're doing much'a nothin' right now, as far as I'm concerned. That's probably a good thing.

4 GREEN - I've had some dealings with them. They've been nothing but nice to THE, and even if we don't have official relations, they're in good shape. Fourth place ain't bad.

5 DECIDE - They border us. They've got a great writer in their tribe. They're pretty cool.

6 Die. - From what I've heard, they aren't much. I dunno.

7 Hammer - Also bordering us. They're not so bad. We like 'em. So does TER. Actually, TER really likes 'em.

8 EreVos - Alright. This is a tribe I've had extensive dealings with. Ph0b0s, I'm sorry to say it, but you've got a mess on your hands. These guys offer us little to no resistance. They're in large part mass-recruited. And, most of all, their inability to maintain relations has been proven at extraordinary cost to themselves. What can I say? War with THE (not even to mention BD) is a bad, bad idea.

9 CBTF - See above, only at least these guys kind of fight back. Of course, they're also extraordinarily self-confident, to the point of absurdity. And that's gonna be their downfall.

10 [DN] - Alright. So these guys are apparently ex-Tardis? Or Tardis with a new name? All I remember is that one day, outta the blue, these guys were there.

11 TGoW. - TGoW has some skilled leadership. They border us. We like 'em. Nuff said.

12 KBC - Who? Change the B to and F and I'll laugh!

13 M51 - South-western with some big guys. Until we border them, we're not gonna care much.

14 LoEN - Ummm. Yeah. I dunno you guys.

15 [CRY] - Crysis. Named after an FPS series, which I guess ain't bad. I've always kinda wanted to play Crysis but I never got a chance. Honestly, however, they talk a lot but I don't really see them do much. Maybe they do and I just don't see it!

16 ED - Who? Apparently a lot of people dislike them, but I don't know why.

17 PMP - Pimp. That's me. Apparently I'm my own tribe.

18 NADs - Yes, I have two. Yes, ladies ask me about them.

19 -O- - Formerly #2, if I'm not mistaken. Now number 19. That's...Well, I'm sure there's a reason. And, if they've been in a decline for this long from that position to this, then they will either arrest that fall (which it seems like they'll do), or they'll just slip into oblivion. Frankly, I think they'll be okay. Probably 11-20th place for a while, though.

20 TER - North of us, on the border. We like 'em. So does Hammer, but you knew that.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Actually Pajuno is correct Fightclub we do have another ally. It's our infamous academy TWC! Isn't that right Pajuno.

LOL. Touche. There is that one..> But i swear someone told me one other one... Will confirm either tonight or tomorrow when i get a chance..