Top 20 tribes opinion

DeletedUser

Actualy my account in w14 was played by current PinkyToe. I was helping her but that was her first TW account. I know, she is a wonderful player in w14 and even more here.

Who, what, where?

DeletedUser

She was a wonderful player in w14 before she got awfully bored loong time ago so we can all go on talking about more interesting stuff like top 20 tribes of w30 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Giving lessons to Die. members of whats a bad strategy--> "mass recruiting tribes like Die. will not save ur ass"

In what way have we 'given lessons' to our enemy tribe in a matter of something we ourself have not done?

DeletedUser

In what way have we 'given lessons' to our enemy tribe in a matter of something we ourself have not done?

I believe this means that you are showing them that what they have done (mass recruiting) is not the best way to play the game, you are doing this by beating them down in your war. I believe that is what is meant by calarasis post.

DeletedUser

Updated list :)

1 THE
2 BD
3 T-W-C
4 DECIDE
5 GREEN
6 Hammer
7 Die.
8 EreVos
9 CBTF
10 [DN]
11 TGoW.
12 KBC
13 [CRY]
14 -O-
15 ED
16 PMP
17 TER
18 LoEN
19 Kill.
20 M51

DeletedUser

I believe this means that you are showing them that what they have done (mass recruiting) is not the best way to play the game, you are doing this by beating them down in your war. I believe that is what is meant by calarasis post.

ohh i see, i just automatically assume most things aimed at tribes i'm in are insults but hey, ok thanx cal ^_^

DeletedUser

1THE - Just reached 1m average points and clearly number one for a reason; have demonstrated this through serious butt kickings of most other tribes in the core in their way. Very nice ODD too if i might add...

2BD - The best pound for pound tribe in the world, in terms of ODA and points, what more can you say?

3T-W-C - Look great on paper, but from what i've read browsing through the forums, and having a little research on tw stats, their stats could be a little decieving as to their true skill? Either that or others are trying to play them down

4GREEN - Again, on paper look we look good. On top of that we probably have the best positioning in the world having nearly formed a wrap around the rim. Many criticise us for not being in a large war yet, but we have crushed several top 25 tribes.

5DECIDE - Decent tribe, will be a tough bunch to get through looking at how dense they are becomming in their main continents. Though being landlocked i feel that the next month or so will be the making or breaking of this tribe.

6Die. - Don't know much about this tribe (Are they still family? Their family tribe has changed name and i can't find anything on the profile), but seem to have a decent tribal ODA, so i'll give them a pass.

7Hammer - Very nice tribe pound for pound, working out towards the rim, took out WOW pretty quickly and cleanly after taking some of their best players, and will gain an excellent position should they finish the TER job off.

8EreVos - Pass, good OD rankings. Don't know too much about the western tribes.

9CBTF - Same as above, though looks like they gel together well as a tribe though.

10[DN] Closely knit tribe, joined fewest members in the top 20 with some pretty kick ass averages. Too many name changed to keep track of though :(

15[CRY] - Looks like they talk a good fight, have a few good core players who hold things together, but apart from that, a pretty mediocre tribe loosing ground...

17-O- Used to be very good, not quite sure what went wrong, but they deserve to be a little higher than their rank would suggest.

23Phoenx - Living evidence that points don't win wars ;)

Well TW stats has decided to break on me, pretty much anyone who i havn't given my opinion yet, probably dosen't deserve one! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

6Die. - Don't know much about this tribe (Are they still family? Their family tribe has changed name and i can't find anything on the profile), but seem to have a decent tribal ODA, so i'll give them a pass.

Die. randomly dropped Kill as their academy without a word. They took some Kill. members in, and left the rest to fend for themselves. :p Kill. is now called 'Dawn' and under new.. ish leadership.

DeletedUser44039

Die. randomly dropped Kill as their academy without a word. They took some Kill. members in, and left the rest to fend for themselves. :p Kill. is now called 'Dawn' and under new.. ish leadership

thay will need a lot of luck to survive

DeletedUser

List Update!

1 THE
2 BD
3 T-W-C
4 GREEN
5 DECIDE
6 Die.
7 Hammer
8 EreVos
9 CBTF
10 [DN]
11 TGoW.
12 KBC
13 M51
14 LoEN
15 [CRY]
16 ED
17 PMP
18 NADs
19 -O-
20 TER

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1 THE

Cream of the Crop. have held the top spot for some time. Solid across the board, hard to find a chink in them. Begrudged respect is quietly demanded.

2 BD

Just have to love them. Small, high player average, used to have Pervis amongst them... Exactly my ideal style of a tribe. Head of the Class here on w30.

3 T-W-C

Have done better than people thought they would. Fighting both fronts, then rumor has spread of another being added. Good players, tho lacking in ideal leadership, will be determined if leadership will mature in time to save their futures.

4 GREEN

Dunno much about them. Seems they may or may not be recruiting some Tardis refugees? Will there be problems in the future?

5 DECIDE

The one TWC ally?? I think that Onny from w6 is there? would like to cheer for them.. But anything allied to TWC is in trouble... :p

6 Die.

Recently cut ties with the family tribe, Kill (now Dawn) In a bold, cruel, heartless move, they broke off and took in the best players before cutting them... Lost even more of what little respect they had before. Soon enough will drop themselves.

7 Hammer

Do not know much of them.

8 EreVos

Battling the number one tribe. cant help but root for the underdog. Dont know much otherwise, but if still holding their ground, kudos to them.

9 CBTF

Had the guts to step up and declare on THE. Go you guys. This is what i like to see, the move up instead of tribalhugging, or shopping for easy kills. Hats off to them!!!

10 [DN]

Quite possibly one of the most efficient tribes here on w30. Numbers to prove it, war with O seems about over? What is next for them?? :O

11 TGoW.

Do not know enough to post a reply on them. Sorry guys.

12 KBC

Finally stepped up to TWC. have not stopped the bleeding but it has indeed slowed down a bit. Great underdogs, learning as they go. Cannot keep them down, can you?

13 M51

Exists just to feed Conan. Sad thing, i must say> Too bad this is one of the most despicable ways to live your tw life. Good luck guys, when something real comes along you may very well be in trouble...

14 LoEN

Do not know much about them either. They are in the west??

15 [CRY]

Close friends, great fighters. have they bitten off more than they can chew with TWC? who knows, only time will truly tell. But im sure fraser and co wouldnt have it any other way. True Tw'ers.

16 ED

Former Ham, living the american dream. Ha. Ed is looking pretty lean, high player average, but no solid proof of skill or ability. Declared recently on Die, but could prove to be overkill on a tribe in disarray. So what will they do to indeed prove themselves finally? Stay tuned.. :p-

17 PMP

Do not know them very well. have met a few members, seems pretty cool.. who knows?

18 NADs

Former RS? I do not know.. Kd 75 i think??

19 -O-

Was a top contender. was bragging about a 1 v 1. But got smacked down and then around.. what happened? Is this the end?

20 TER

Do not know them very well. cant even point them out on a map. Is this bad?

DeletedUser

Thx pajuno for the positive comments.

btw whats happening on w6
58 concrete HIRE 11.469.916 1169 9812
59 Pajuno FEAR 11.463.487 1170 9798
more focussing on w30?

Anyway. Here's my tribe overview

1 THE

Our enemy.
Cant tell bad things about the nr 1. except they're not the real nr 1..
Only dont like the punches under the belt lately from some of their members.
Hope to see a fair fight..

2 BD

Gods of W30. The real nr 1 tribe.
Excellent tribe average/coordination/activity/diplomacy...

3 T-W-C

Nr 3 OD.
Aggressive tribe worth to be a top tribe in this world.
Looking to see how they their many agression will keep them amused or will hurt them in time.

4 GREEN

Bad od for such a big tribe, much recruitments in compirason to their amount of wars

5 DECIDE

Had to love how they crushed reborn.
Efficient and effective tribe organisation.
Skilled players in it, several from w6: Go onny and telisha

6 Die.

Dont expect them to linger on for much.
Fighting phoenx and ED and their academy.
strange move with kill

7 Hammer

Got to congratulate them.
twstats shows they're really winning against TER.
Good leadership or many good members?

8 EreVos

Aggressive tribe, always been in several wars.
I wish them luck in their war against THE

9 CBTF

My lovely tribe. Btw give us a week and no lousy academy anymore

10 [DN]

Nice how they manage to be a top ten and a top tribe with only 26 members. Doing good against -O- nice work.

11 TGoW.

Fast growing tribe. As some others already mentioned they got some experienced leadership, so they'll keep improving.

12 KBC

TWC dont seem to destroy them like most people expected.
So must mean, they got a very good spirit.

13 M51

Well people always seem to be discussing conan instead of M51..
Dont know conan so i wont make a judgement

14 LoEN

They should do something, anything is more fun then sitting around.

15 [CRY]

They got guts, eventough they got a big ally, they still declared on a much bigger tribe (just like us).
hats off for fraser and co.

16 ED

Nice tribe average.
Curious to see how they will act after Die disbands

17 PMP

Dont know them

18 NADs

Dont know them

19 -O-

Dropping every time , this gots updated.
inactivity + DN will pry continue this habit.

20 TER

Losing badly against Hammer.
Wondering how they will react, letting it slide or regroup?

DeletedUser

Nice un-biased post concrete. :icon_razz:

#1, THE: Not much to say here. Currently at war with 2 top ten tribes. Our growth has slowed down due to these wars, but that's what the game is about.

#2, BD: Haven't seen a decent opponent since... ever. Someone give them a challenge! :)

#3, T-W-C: My opinion of them has gone up a lot after seeing them beat down on [CRY] and KBC at the same time with ease. Not bad guys.

#4, GREEN: Product of several merges. Need to fight a major war before I can properly judge them.

#5, DECIDE: Decent tribe, but hasn't fought anyone since REBORN which was quite awhile ago.

#6, Die.: Props for ditching the academy tribe, but you still need to start focusing on your current wars and get those stats up.

#7, Hammer: Good tribe, but aren't taking their war very seriously. Could be better.

#8, EreVos: Inviting members just to stay afloat, heavy inactivity, no coordination in OPs. Won't be in the top 10 for much longer.

#9, CBTF: Won't even comment because I'd rather not stoop to concretes level. :)

#10, [DN]: Pretty good tribe, will be fun to watch them in this world.

DeletedUser

Only my opinion on THE is slightly biased.

I admitted your oda rocks and you're doing decent in general by staying on the top, i just mentioned the recent unfair event.

I know they arent your actions, but as leader you have the responsibility of all your members their actions.
(And you brought it up the forum, telling you were going to attack me lol)
And you know it's true... since when reports pa's each other.
And only reason i got caught was helping with market offers for that pa.. I never did anything illegal except that.

And the other minus point that i told about THE is not biased.
If you compare tribal average and activity level of BD with those of THE, BD takes the lead.You're pry still 2nd for now.

No hard feelings or poking under the belt mate.

I was actually interested to see your comment on my tribe and those between 11-20 if you have more time.

the pink panther

LOL, I'm confused how people moan about TWC being a mass recruit point whore tribe but not erevos or CBTF when they are the same if not worse. Meh