Nature's Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13939

Dwarven, I hate to insult the "calm" guy but the original point was that you're a ten year old...

He isn't to far off though. I turn 16 in exactly 16 days. :\

But, age isn't everything. Here are the exact words I good friend of mine on here said, "Its something when a 15yo can talk and write like the UN, and a 26yo can just sit there and nod his head, because he has no idea what the hell is going on."

DeletedUser

Pre-text: You have some grammar careless errors to, Mr. Hypocritical. I hate when people use grammar as a defence. This is an international game, you don't know here I'm from. (but I'll watch my commas/periods next time)

Tisk, there you go with you're "uncalm" text. Calm text would be showing an uncaring attitude, and replying to everything with the ability to know you're right.

By the way, in the topic of your crude unnecessary typing, what point was there to point out my run-on sentence?

My apologies, I have this problem where instead of period I pertain to adding commas a lot, because I usually address everything as a speech.

You are calling me a hypocrite? I don't quite understand how that works when you said that i type like a 10 year old yet you have problems with the grammar yourself. I admitted that English is not my strongest subject but apparently nothing i say or do (including admitting faults) will ever be good enough for you.

Again, i have been calm the entire thread as this "war" is meaningless to myself and most of the world. The only reason i have even been posting is because Dwarven has an ill sense of accomplishment that this thread is helping his tribe in some way. If you happen to think that i was angry in this paragraph or anywhere in this post, please take the time to calm yourself down and read it again. I can assure you that the internet doesn't make me angry :)

Just so you know, the reason i pointed out your run on sentence was because you said i type like a ten year old. i don't know about you, but when i talk to young people, who are on the internet, they seem to start typing like this, and never really know when to make a full stop, and they keep going forever.

Yes, it had a purpose, if you do not understand it then an explanation will never reach you.

This will be my last post in this thread, if anyone would like to take this up with me farther In-game or PM is the way to do it :)

some posts are just way to stupid to not comment on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

And so the gap narrows....

Side 1:
Tribes: TRI TRI~C TRI~N TRI~S
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ELM
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29,528
Side 2: 4,953
Difference: 24,575

image.php

DeletedUser

And so the gap narrows....

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

image.php

Side 1: 29,528
Side 2: 4,953
Difference: 24,575

image.php

Actually the gap still widened. They have more caps than you in that time frame so when added to the larger time frame (the time the war has lasted) they will have spread the difference by 3 more.

DeletedUser

Ouch some interesting points

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 95
Difference: 83

image.php

Side 1: 56,424
Side 2: 595,685
Difference: 539,261

image.php

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 38
Difference: 36

image.php

Side 1: 4,953
Side 2: 224,583
Difference: 219,630

image.php

It can be seen here that 20% of ELM's gains have been achieved this last week. Though the TRI family has had 40% of their gains in this week. Giving a total boost of 67% from the previous three weeks. So this has been TRI families strongest week. Adding no reason to brag about the last 48 hours.

PS: My disposition changed on ELM, being that Dwarven king acts too calm. (and doesn't stand by me in his own defence)

PSS: Warrior as far as I see it, I have won the argument ( :) ) because you keep coming back with crude insults and very little defensive views. Why get all defensve and got name calling me if you have nothing to fear?
I on the other hand took note, as may be able to see, my sentence do not "run on"

DeletedUser

Vee4vendetta village occupation did not last long. His troops strayed from the path and where smited by the gods of Trident.:icon_evil:.

And who cares who started the war. Trident will finish it.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser13939

Sorry -ku-, I'm not use to people standing by my side. It's usually everyone against me. :p

DeletedUser

I did? :icon_confused:

Holy shit, I honestly don't remember that. Link?

You think I remember the topic lol, it's all good man, I asked you why you hate me then you said you like me and if you didn't you wouldn't read my posts at all :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

PSS: Warrior as far as I see it, I have won the argument ( :) ) because you keep coming back with crude insults and very little defensive views. Why get all defensve and got name calling me if you have nothing to fear?
I on the other hand took note, as may be able to see, my sentence do not "run on"

I'm not worried about winning any argument. The only goal i had coming into this topic was to enlighten how even though Dwarven talks all pretty (debatable) and sugar coats his PnP, his tribe is still getting swamped.

Basically, anything Dwarven or anyone from ELM say about TRI to make them look bad is just ridiculous because one look at the stats and you notice they are getting demolished. Everything else was just pish posh but i still don't know how i come off as being angry :(

As far as i am concerned, i hold no grudge with anyone in this thread (except Dwarven as he tends to pick fights with me outside the thread over silly things).

DeletedUser

wow his post is still going on?

I have mot had much problem out of ELM......even from some of there friends who claim to be acting on there own.......I just love how they send spear and sword with axemen......I love them raising my OD lol.

i think it's funny we are fighting so many small wars....why is this even posted lmao?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

according to these stats, in the last month we took 2 villages less than they currently have.

assuming that they have taken a few villages in that month. we took over half of what they were.

DeletedUser13939

You think I remember the topic lol, it's all good man, I asked you why you hate me then you said you like me and if you didn't you wouldn't read my posts at all :icon_rolleyes:

Out of all the people in this thread, you are the only one to confuse me. :\

As far as i am concerned, i hold no grudge with anyone in this thread (except Dwarven as he tends to pick fights with me outside the thread over silly things).

You have no sense of humor at all. :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Out of all the people in this thread, you are the only one to confuse me. :\

You have no sense of humor at all. :icon_evil:

I think i have quite a good sense of humor actually. I just don't see how starting arguments is funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.