Nature's Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13939

I think i have quite a good sense of humor actually. I just don't see how starting arguments is funny.

Well, you don't. In one thread, a couple of us were having a few laughs when you decided to jump in and ruin everything.

That is the only time outside of this thread I have confronted you. So quit lieing, and get a sense of humor. :icon_evil:

It's what I do :icon_cool:

*throws a shoe*

DeletedUser

Well, you don't. In one thread, a couple of us were having a few laughs when you decided to jump in and ruin everything.

That is the only time outside of this thread I have confronted you. So quit lieing, and get a sense of humor. :icon_evil:

*throws a shoe*

If by ruin everything you mean add on to what Yarric said then i am guilty. I'll state it again since you seem to not understand anything i type as if it is in a different language.

Yarric said something a long the lines of "your join date doesn't mean anything, if you don't post people will think you are a noob"

I added to his statement of join dates don't matter by saying something like "I've seen players that joined on w1 who are bigger noobs than people that joined yesterday, so he's right join date doesn't matter"

I fail to see how i sucked the fun out of the conversation or how i was off-topic in that regards.

DeletedUser

Omg you two stop arguing and flame me, I dion't mind when people flame me, it looks like this is my fault anyway >.<

Edit: Haha *steals the shoe*

DeletedUser75005

Omg you two stop arguing and flame me, I dion't mind when people flame me, it looks like this is my fault anyway >.<

Throw's TWO shoes drenched in sewer water with leeches attached to them :)

DeletedUser13939

*pulls out a flamethrower*

On another note, my 400 point village just killed a TRI member's noble! :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser13939

Ok I have been flamed, now erm back on topic? :icon_redface:

Very well then.

As you may have saw in my last post, my little 400 point village just killed a noble sent by a member of the tribe family. I feel so proud. :)

DeletedUser

Wait you only have 400 points, oh Gosh...
This was the most misleading 8 pages I have ever had the discourtesy to read on the forums.

DeletedUser

:O What are you throwing shoes at Celebreus for, I'm over here

I get brought get in to everything :icon_cry:

-ku- said:
This was the most misleading 8 pages I have ever had the discourtesy to read on the forums.

Depressing isn't it. He doesn't even grow that quick, was 400 points last week when I checked.

mvvm

yes, you were not aware that dwarf made a special appearence on w36 just to spam this useless pnp with the sardonic pleas of a 15yo spammer to aid that hopeless tribe elm? his friend even asked him to come on here knowing full well that he was born and bred for this:

funny74.jpg

so what has elm gained besides becoming a laughing post for most players, with the incessant posting of dwarf on how poorly the tribe is performing and how quickly players are being nobled? will that 406pt villa (AKA a farm) be somehow saved?, or does it really matter considering that dwarf's (by that i mean elm's who is the tribe's mouthpiece) purpose is merely to pester the avid tw forum reader w/ constant inconsequential remarks regarding the woes of a tribe on the brink of complete failure

better question: who cares?

thanx deb:

Geschlossen??????

<3 Shards <3

shards is the bestest, idc what anyone else says

DISCLAIMER: this post is not meant to invoke any sense of hostility, just "food for thought"

DeletedUser53562

I'm seriously disturbed by that picture. Who the hell duct tapes their baby to a wall? :S

mvvm

I'm seriously disturbed by that picture. Who the hell duct tapes their baby to a wall? :S

good question, and it is one that i do not have a snappy response to, however yarric does bring up a good point, what if its just a baby sitter that doesnt want to work hard? personally im more worried about the duck, they didnt do as good of a tape job there and if it wasnt for the kid, i think that duck would be in big trouble

but lets try to stay on topic, this masterful thread of complete incompetence really shines light on the quality of players in the sw corner that use quasi-intelligent arguments to maintain a false sense of pride to cover their own inadequecies and inabilities to play the game

DeletedUser53562

good question, and it is one that i do not have a snappy response to, however yarric does bring up a good point, what if its just a baby sitter that doesnt want to work hard? personally im more worried about the duck, they didnt do as good of a tape job there and if it wasnt for the kid, i think that duck would be in big trouble

but lets try to stay on topic, this masterful thread of complete incompetence really shines light on the quality of players in the sw corner that use quasi-intelligent arguments to maintain a false sense of pride to cover their own inadequecies and inabilities to play the game

:lol: I totally missed the duck! :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.