Nature's Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13939

Some of you may know me, some may not. I joined this world a few days ago to help a friend. One of the ways I'm helping him is by posting a PnP for him. This one concerning the war his tribe, ELM, is in.

About four days ago, TheWho began attacking members of ELM. The attacks were looked at as random raids and were treated as such. Two days later, as in yesterday, ~*S*~ decided to help their ally and began attacking ELM as well. It was later that day that ELM decided it was time for retaliation. After all, you can only mess with the elements so much. Try to push them out of harmony, and severe consequences will be brought down upon you.

Today marks the fourth day of this little "war", so I guess we can take a look at some war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: TheWho ~*S*~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ELM
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 13
Side 2: 4
Difference: 9

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93,555
Side 2: 22,390
Difference: 71,165

image.php

Now, you may look at those stats and say "Oh, ELM is losing. I don't see why they would bother making this PnP". So let me tell you this. TheWho, a 3.939.445 million point tribe, and ~*S*~, a 2.693.145 million point tribe, have been attacking members of ELM for four days now and have taken 13 villages. While ELM, a mere 749.593 thousand point tribe, has managed to take 4 villages in twenty-four hours. Now tell me, who is doing better?

If you are still having problems deciding, then let me post some reports of us attacking them.

[spoil]Attacker: Us
Village: -

Quantity: HIDDEN
Losses: HIDDEN

Defender: jonnybovaird
Village: Bravoville (178|688) K61

Quantity: 0 6 3063 469 1216 0 248 0 4
Losses: 0 6 3063 469 1216 0 248 0 4

(This one was a small attack, but still did some damage)

Attacker: Us

Defender: CheyeIRL
Village: Glasthule (216|755) K72

Quantity: 946 1135 1608 0 262 122 0 0 0
Losses: 881 1058 1498 0 244 114 0 0 0[/spoil]

Still unsure? Well here are some reports of them attacking us.

[spoil]Attacker: Garry Bedford
Village: N00B (353|756) K73

Quantity: 0 0 8686 0 2525 0 330 16 0
Losses: 0 0 8686 0 2525 0 330 16 0

Defender: Us

Attacker: NeverDieSkyHigh
Village: Inferno 1.1.1 (201|686) K62

Quantity: 0 0 4400 0 1900 0 0 425 0
Losses: 0 0 4400 0 1900 0 0 425 0

Attacker: rerman73t
Village: Morganville (259|745) K72

Quantity: 0 0 909 56 864 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 909 56 864 0 0 0 1

Losses: HIDDEN[/spoil]

Now if you're not out of your seat jumping up and down rooting ELM on, then you're one tough crowd. Fortunately, I never leave home without an Ace up my sleeve. That's right, I have one more report to show you. After a member of ELM lost a village, we decided to scout it. The results were horrifying! o_O

[spoil]Defender: CheyeIRL
Village: Glasthule (216|755) K72

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0[/spoil]

Now tell me folks, who do you think is winning this war?

Sincerely,
~~Dwarven King

DeletedUser

Well until ELM starts taking more villages than TheWho, Who is winning.

Sometimes skills dont play into a war if your that greatly outnumbered.
If I were to see 10 to 13 or such similar results I would be impressed.

But your saying ELM is great because they took some villages back.

DeletedUser13939

Well until ELM starts taking more villages than TheWho, Who is winning.

Sometimes skills dont play into a war if your that greatly outnumbered.
If I were to see 10 to 13 or such similar results I would be impressed.

But your saying ELM is great because they took some villages back.

Meh, everybody has their opinions. And I can see where you are coming from. I would have a better PnP up, but I didn't have much to go off of here.

Either way, a reply is a reply. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

reminds me of w33 quest vs draco F. quest was much better but draco f still beat them because of numbers.

DeletedUser

reminds me of w33 quest vs draco F. quest was much better but draco f still beat them because of numbers.

Would I be correct in assuming draco 'F' means family? :icon_eek:

If so, then, I do not want you to mention them again :icon_evil:

pullywooly

Well, Primal/Who??/whatever name there going by now won't last much longer. They've been way too reliant on merges to climb the rankings ladder, resulting in them being sparsely populated over a large number of continents. If you compare there offense/defense rankings you can see they are not used to the true war, instead relying on raiding small tribeless players or barbarian villages. This must be the first time they have openly attacked a tribe without expecting the large members to soil there pants and run/merge, and even here, as the point statistics show, they are attacking a far smaller tribe.

Good luck to ELM, from a personal perspective this should be an interesting war.

DeletedUser

Well it impresses me that a much smaller tribe can do atleast some damage before getting beat, but we still don't know that until someone wins this war :)

Goodluck!

DeletedUser

Good luck Elm! I always root for the little guys.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

pullywooly

WHAT?? Oh noez ELM, you has gotz problemz... your attackers formed family tribes to pwn u all!

*Run to the hills*

DeletedUser

Would I be correct in assuming draco 'F' means family? :icon_eek:

If so, then, I do not want you to mention them again :icon_evil:

yar the super leet 3 family noob tribe lead by petrospantelli and jean kule.

DeletedUser

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how many villies ELM can take before they go down lol..

DeletedUser

Elm,

We have been at war with ~PE~, formerly Why?? for a very long time. We both started out at about the same size, however, we are now quite a bit larger, and ~PE~ is noticably falling apart.

To my understanding, and forum posts from your leadership indicate as such that ELM had every intention to align itself with ~PE~. The friend of my enemy, is my enemy.

Not only that, but we had seen that your leaders were preparing operations against us. We took initiative and simply hit you first.

ELM - Cyrus* on 17.07. at 18:04 Quote Edit Delete
ah well forget about that now, i spoke to pheather and she said that you all would be willing to help us fake attack them? We have settled upon a date, Please send your fakes on 21/07/2009, ELM will send our attacks within 24 hours of this.

Here are a list of their players, please send fakes to all of them or as many as you can. And remember a fake attack is only one unit, sent at them as an attack.
so if someone has 20 villages and you send one fake attack to each village, you have only used twenty units, could be twenty spears, or twenty rams.

ELM suggests that you send five fake attacks in a row at one village so it looks like a noble train.

Players
Bykenhulle

list of all members,I deleted the rest so its compact

latinoshadow02
DeadpoolXIII
~PE~ - PlayboyX on 18.07. at 03:46 Quote Edit Delete
ok how many attacks will be real in all this confusion. i mean i think it would be prime time to send a few nukes to shake things up
ELM - Cyrus* on 18.07. at 03:51 Quote Edit Delete
ELM will be sending real attacks, along with fakes. We will not discuss how many nor who our targets are.

You chose this path, don't complain about it. You should have known what you were getting into before you got involved. Buyer beware.

Well, Primal/Who??/whatever name there going by now won't last much longer. They've been way too reliant on merges to climb the rankings ladder, resulting in them being sparsely populated over a large number of continents. If you compare there offense/defense rankings you can see they are not used to the true war, instead relying on raiding small tribeless players or barbarian villages. This must be the first time they have openly attacked a tribe without expecting the large members to soil there pants and run/merge, and even here, as the point statistics show, they are attacking a far smaller tribe.

Good luck to ELM, from a personal perspective this should be an interesting war.

We are actually currently going through our very first merge. Thank you for noticing. In fact, I'm not sure you even have the slightest clue about the subject of which you are speaking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

Elm,

We have been at war with ~PE~, formerly Why?? for a very long time. We both started out at about the same size, however, we are now quite a bit larger, and ~PE~ is noticably falling apart.

To my understanding, and forum posts from your leadership indicate as such that ELM had every intention to align itself with ~PE~. The friend of my enemy, is my enemy.

*checks Diplomacy list*

Nope, we aren't allied with them. :\

Not only that, but we had seen that your leaders were preparing operations against us. We took initiative and simply hit you first.

Now why are you using what Cyrus said as facts? As you may not have noticed, he isn't even in the tribe anymore. Whatever conversations you have from him dealt with only him, not ELM.

You chose this path, don't complain about it. You should have known what you were getting into before you got involved. Buyer beware.

Complain? Would you mind taking the time to point out where in my PnP I complained?

My suggestion to you is this. The next time you wish to make a post, take your time to think and make sure you have all your facts straight. Fail to do that, and well, you will fail.

DeletedUser13939

Oh dear, this isn't good. It seems TheWho and ~*S*~ are forming a family tribe in order to get numbers on their side and throw us off their trail. That's right, TheWho and ~*S*~ have created a family tribe that contains a total of four tribes. Those tribes are TRI, TRI~C, TRI~N, and WK. Now I don't know about everybody here on world 36, but a good majority of Tribalwars players tend to frown down upon family tribes, especially when they are made during a war.

DeletedUser

Dwarven by your calm and smooth response setting. ELM is being run more proffesionaly I assume, and hopefully since you're so polite you'll win

GL

DeletedUser

Dwarven King,

Cyrus was definitely in ELM when that post was made, and our players did receive the attacks he mentioned. I need no more proof than that.

ELM did side with ~PE~, and you were allied with them at some point as indicated by the shared forum. How do I know its shared? Well two players from two tribes are part of it.

No, you're not really complaining, well other than your last post about us becoming a sort of family tribe. But you really shouldn't advertise how awesome your doing, because you're not.

If you're going to deny that the above is true, then hey, all the power to you. It really makes no difference to me.

Oh, and trust me, being at war with you was not a factor in our merge. I actually laughed that you would even suggest it.

This is not a real meaningful war to us, and we will more than likely go about it casually, so stop making a ruckus. To me, this thread reeks of a weak tribe begging the world for help. Good luck with that.

DeletedUser

Dwarven by your calm and smooth response setting. ELM is being run more proffesionaly I assume, and hopefully since you're so polite you'll win

GL

I am the former duke of [DT] on w8. Let's see his credentials.

Status
Not open for further replies.