Nature's Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser13939

reread my post. I said "i don't care if they are sending spear and sword nukes" not that i don't care about this thread. The difference is that i what i actually meant was that it doesn't matter if they are the biggest noobs to ever play TW, they are still beating you and thats all that matters in the end.

My apologies. It seemd I made a reading error. I'll try not to do it again.

if your next post has anything to do with them being bigger than you and thats the reason they are winning i swear i will slap you

*yells something about them being bigger then ELM, or something like that*

Good luck in the war and try and make it a little less 1 sided mkay? :p

But my dear *looks at avatar*, uh, care bear....PnP's are suppose to be one sided. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

All quotes Dwarven King said:
You quoted my post and my post only. Who else would I think you were talking to?

There were no quotes in my original post. I directed part of it at yourself, and I addressed you by name to clarify that it was aimed at you. The rest was just answering a few things mentioned by various posters throughout the thread.

Ah, but you said there was already proof posted. I merely stated how that doesn't prove anything. Though I have a new question. I thought we were talking about it showing we were allies with ~PE~ and had a shared forum with them? Not that the message was a hostile act. Stay on topic now.

My god man! lol. Please read what I say instead of taking it from memory or drugs. I said: "Therandule has already posted some evidence that shows pretty clearly that ELM was collaborating in a hostile manner toward TheWho before the merger." Where did I say that it was evidence of an alliance?

You said you were going to correct a few things

Again, that was not aimed at you and was before I ever mentioned your name. If I was replying to you specifically I would have quoted or addressed you.

All in favor of not letting the human sing with us Dwarfs, say aye.

*many shouts of "Aye!" are heard*

Very angry at you right now. I really wanted that singalong... I really did. I'm not speaking to you anymore.

Awwww, how can I stay angry at you. You Dwarves are so cute when you're all riled up I just wanna pinch those chubby widdle cheeks...

DeletedUser

But my dear *looks at avatar*, uh, care bear....PnP's are suppose to be one sided. :icon_wink:

For trying to not do it again it seems you have made another reading error. I did not say make the PnP less 1 sided i was speaking of the war. You know, the one that this PnP is about? The same one that they have almost twice as many caps as you do. The same war that you have been making fun of the other tribe in this PnP and calling them noobs even though they are winning. That is the war i am talking about. Please focus less of your attention on this PnP and divert your attention to the actual game. I feel as though you think if you win the PnP you automatically win the war in game and that is not the case.

Oh btw. If they are noobs, what does that make you? I mean they ARE winning.

DeletedUser13939

For trying to not do it again it seems you have made another reading error. I did not say make the PnP less 1 sided i was speaking of the war. You know, the one that this PnP is about? The same one that they have almost twice as many caps as you do. The same war that you have been making fun of the other tribe in this PnP and calling them noobs even though they are winning. That is the war i am talking about. Please focus less of your attention on this PnP and divert your attention to the actual game. I feel as though you think if you win the PnP you automatically win the war in game and that is not the case.

Oh btw. If they are noobs, what does that make you? I mean they ARE winning.

That reading error I blame on lack of sleep and eating. I actually need to get off of here.

Besides, my job is to watch this thread. Others deal with the war plans. :p

DeletedUser13939

There were no quotes in my original post. I directed part of it at yourself, and I addressed you by name to clarify that it was aimed at you. The rest was just answering a few things mentioned by various posters throughout the thread.

Whoops, looked at the wrong post. That's when I know I need to get the hell off of here. ^.^

My god man! lol. Please read what I say instead of taking it from memory or drugs. I said: "Therandule has already posted some evidence that shows pretty clearly that ELM was collaborating in a hostile manner toward TheWho before the merger." Where did I say that it was evidence of an alliance?

He posted that "evidence" to prove we were allies. I just now said how it doesn't prove anything. Not once did he say it proves we are collaborating in a hostile manner. I'm not even sure he knows that big of a word. We are talking about the same piece of "eveidence", right? If we are, then we know have two people using one thing for seperate issues. This is going to get confusing. :icon_confused:

Again, that was not aimed at you and was before I ever mentioned your name. If I was replying to you specifically I would have quoted or addressed you.

Most of the "corrections" you made pertained to the things I said. :icon_neutral:

Very angry at you right now. I really wanted that singalong... I really did. I'm not speaking to you anymore.

Awwww, how can I stay angry at you. You Dwarves are so cute when you're all riled up I just wanna pinch those chubby widdle cheeks...

>.>

DeletedUser13939

Damn, I made a triple post. Not my fault though. It's been 18 hours since my last post. :p

Anyways...does anybody know Therandule personaly? If so, would you be so kind to tell him to drop by here sometime? He has left some unanswered questions hanging around, and I'm beginning to think he doesn't like me. :icon_sad:

Well it seems that not only does the TRI family try to pick wars with everybody, they can't be trusted with their diplomacy. They have already started to attack ~HEA~, who they have listed as a NAP.

NAP.jpg

*slowly shakes his head*

DeletedUser

Congratulations. You have a spy.

I never agreed to a NAP with any ~HE~ tribe. Technically speaking, we don't have one.

We consider it one of those situations where diplomacy is unnecessary, and so opted out of involving ourselves in it.

They are marked as a NAP only to us, and for internal reasons.

I've already told you more than you deserve to know.

DeletedUser13939

Congratulations. You have a spy.

I never agreed to a NAP with any ~HE~ tribe. Technically speaking, we don't have one.

We consider it one of those situations where diplomacy is unnecessary, and so opted out of involving ourselves in it.

They are marked as a NAP only to us, and for internal reasons.

I've already told you more than you deserve to know.

Of course, the perfect cover up. :icon_wink:

Now how come you don't want to show any proof that a shared forum did exist? I have asked some very simple questions. Questions I'm sure someone out there in the public would like to know the answer to as well. Now kindly explain to me why you refuse to answer them?

DeletedUser

Of course, the perfect cover up. :icon_wink:

But but but.. marking people as a nap or even allies is common practice for experienced tribes. The most useful part about your diplomacy list is that you can use it to mark tribes. Besides that it does nothing.

DeletedUser13939

But but but.. marking people as a nap or even allies is common practice for experienced tribes. The most useful part about your diplomacy list is that you can use it to mark tribes. Besides that it does nothing.

Yes, I know that, but perhaps the rest of TRI doesn't. As you can see, a member is asking if he should stop as he just now noticed they were a NAP. Now why would you ask that if you knew they weren't really a NAP? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Dwarven King, I have stopped replying to this thread because it is not very important nor are your questions.

Nothing you say will change the outcome, nothing I say will change the outcome.

How our diplomacy with ~HE~ is even remotely connected to the topic of this thread? Well, it isn't. It would appear you are just trying to make some spin to take some low blows at us.

The fact is, we are at war. Get over it.

Oh, and a question from me to you: Who's sympathy were you aiming for?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, I know that, but perhaps the rest of TRI doesn't. As you can see, a member is asking if he should stop as he just now noticed they were a NAP. Now why would you ask that if you knew they weren't really a NAP? :icon_confused:

I can think of a few reasons. Maybe the player is new to the tribe and didn't have a chance to read up on the diplomacy and what was real and what was just markings. Or maybe they aren't active in the forums and so they don't know whats going on. They might even just be a member that doesn't understand what is going on.

I hardly see how this one person reflects on the entire tribe not knowing who is a NAP and who isn't. I mean the post right after his answered the question.

DeletedUser13939

I can think of a few reasons. Maybe the player is new to the tribe and didn't have a chance to read up on the diplomacy and what was real and what was just markings. Or maybe they aren't active in the forums and so they don't know whats going on. They might even just be a member that doesn't understand what is going on.

I hardly see how this one person reflects on the entire tribe not knowing who is a NAP and who isn't. I mean the post right after his answered the question.

I was merely trying to attract Therandule's attention. As you can see, it worked.

DeletedUser13939

Dwarven King, I have stopped replying to this thread because it is not very important nor are your questions.

Nothing you say will change the outcome, nothing I say will change the outcome.

How our diplomacy with ~HE~ is even remotely connected to the topic of this thread? Well, it isn't. It would appear you are just trying to make some spin to take some low blows at us.

The fact is, we are at war. Get over it.

Oh, and a question from me to you: Who's sympathy were you aiming for?

Yet you have come back to make yet another reply. Good job!

I still don't understand why you won't answer my questions. You make accusations, and I ask for proof. Now you refuse to bring for such proof. The only reason I can think of is that you don't have any proof. If that is the case, then the longer you sit there refusing to answer, the more of a coward you become. That's my opinion of course.

As for sympathy, well, I'm not looking for any. I'm just doing my job. :icon_wink:

Oh, and one more thing. Would you take the time to tell me what your in-game name is? I can't seem to find a Therandule. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser13939

I agree with therandule as would anyone else that has common sense and has read this entire thread >.>

So let me get this straight. He can come here, make accusations and say he has proof. But when he is asked to show the proof, he can say he does not have to show the proof, walk off and everybody say they agree with him? Has the value of a PnP thread seriously dropped that much? Or is just this world?

DeletedUser

So let me get this straight. He can come here, make accusations and say he has proof. But when he is asked to show the proof, he can say he does not have to show the proof, walk off and everybody say they agree with him? Has the value of a PnP thread seriously dropped that much? Or is just this world?

No, you just epically fail at PnP and don't understand what is going on. A leader of your tribe made comments, a LEADER, and you are going to disregard them because now they do not help your tribe. You can't do that, PnP doesn't work like that (at least not on this world). There is no need for therandule to find any other proof than what that person said because he was a representative of the tribe. If the president of a country gives a speech saying he will bomb another country and then he steps down from his position, there is still proof that there were plans to bomb the country. Get what i am saying?

You are grasping at straws trying to make them look bad. Honestly therandule doesn't need to come in here and argue with your empty accusations because when you look at the stats, his tribe is winning. When you look at the rankings, his tribe is better. Will you still be on here trying to get him to talk and prove they are noobs even after they rimmed every last member of your tribe? If you don't want that to happen you better start playing and get off the PnP because you are getting smacked around like a rag doll.

DeletedUser

I posted a piece of the shared forum in my first post.

I don't know why you are going off about no proof.

DeletedUser13939

I have seen no proof. All I have seen is a message showing Cyrus casually asking ~PE~ to send a few fakes. How does that make us allies? How does that show there was a whole shared forum? Perhaps I am missing one small detail. If so, then please point it out.

If I'm not, then there is no sense being made here. If A-E asked Gunz to send a few fakes, or even prenoble a couple of villages, will that make them allies? No.

Therandule, I'm assuming you do not wish to give out your in-game name?

DeletedUser

Look at the format. It is quite clear that it was over a shared forum.

You can correct me if I'm wrong, maybe this world is different. But when shared forums first came out, they had to be between allied tribes.

In any case, it shows that your tribe was collaborating with our enemies against us.

You can deny any and everything you want, but like I said, it still makes no difference. We are at war, and we are going to win.

/thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.