Nature's Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

See since I'm not a play every world type kind of guy, and I have played world 7 (well),but not 8
Would care to inform me on DT's stats or what they were under you rule.

I don't see it fit to claim tribes leadership in claims to credentials, some of this games best players started out good on the first world.

I could also go and defend all my claims by stating I ran as Baron or duke of top ten tribes on, to the best of my knowledge, w5,16,33.

Well either way your not at an uperhand here politically because you're the outnumbering foe.
If they hold off you'll be worse.

DeletedUser13939

Dwarven by your calm and smooth response setting. ELM is being run more proffesionaly I assume, and hopefully since you're so polite you'll win

GL

Why thank you for the compliment. That's usually why I'm either the Diplomat, PnP poster, or both. :icon_wink:

Dwarven King,

Cyrus was definitely in ELM when that post was made, and our players did receive the attacks he mentioned. I need no more proof than that.

Yes, he was in the tribe. Yes, your players did recieve those attacks...when we decided it was time for retaliation. Perhaps you should get more proof than that.

ELM did side with ~PE~, and you were allied with them at some point as indicated by the shared forum. How do I know its shared? Well two players from two tribes are part of it.

I have not seen a shared forum with ~PE~ since I joined ELM. Now if ELM was allies with ~PE~, then it must have been before you decided to attack us. I don't even recall speaking about them. :icon_confused:

No, you're not really complaining, well other than your last post about us becoming a sort of family tribe. But you really shouldn't advertise how awesome your doing, because you're not.

Ah, but I wasn't complaining then either. Just adding some more facts to this thread.

If you're going to deny that the above is true, then hey, all the power to you. It really makes no difference to me.

*continues to deny what you deem as truth*

Oh, and trust me, being at war with you was not a factor in our merge. I actually laughed that you would even suggest it.

I never said it was. Now please refrain from putting words in my mouth.

This is not a real meaningful war to us, and we will more than likely go about it casually, so stop making a ruckus. To me, this thread reeks of a weak tribe begging the world for help. Good luck with that.

Well it must be of some importance if it takes two tribes way in the millions to take on a tribe that barely passes half a million points.

I am the former duke of [DT] on w8. Let's see his credentials.

Ah yes, I remember [DT]...vaguely anyways. I tend to dismiss tribes that refuse to catch my attention. Though that post DID catch my attention. It has caused quite a bit of confusion as I don't understand why it was posted. So you were a Duke on world 8. I'm not seeing how this helps your side in this thread. Perhaps it is one of your feeble atempts at saving what little dignity you have left? If that's the case, then you might want to consider never posting on this thread again. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Honestly man, we're obviously never going to agree in this topic.

We may have casually nobled a few ELM villages, but I did not mark you as enemies, until after that little situation Cyrus gave us.

Your argument to nullify that is that he is no longer in your tribe, and our dealings with him were with him and not the tribe.

Oh my, you really got me there.

You deny having been allies with ~PE~, but I have statements from their leadership, and have seen chunks of the shared forum. Mind you, ~PE~ telling me about the alliance means jack all, which is why I reference the forum, I posted a piece in my first response.

Now, since I can't be bothered looking, with your 202 points, were you recently rimmed, or did you just join the world, because I think you may have missed a part or two.

Oh and if nothing else, this whole thread is simply irrelevant. Expansion.

DeletedUser13939

Honestly man, we're obviously never going to agree in this topic.

We may have casually nobled a few ELM villages, but I did not mark you as enemies, until after that little situation Cyrus gave us.

Situation? Are you referring to us retaliating against your little "raids"?

Your argument to nullify that is that he is no longer in your tribe, and our dealings with him were with him and not the tribe.

Oh my, you really got me there.

He refused to keep the council updated. He secretly contacted certain people without anybody else knowing. Anything you present in this conversation pertaining to him will be useless from my point of view.

You deny having been allies with ~PE~, but I have statements from their leadership, and have seen chunks of the shared forum. Mind you, ~PE~ telling me about the alliance means jack all, which is why I reference the forum, I posted a piece in my first response.

You have statements? Then perhaps you wouldn't mind posting them here where everybody may see them. While your at it, why not post some more stuff that is in this "shared forum" you speak of.

Now, since I can't be bothered looking, with your 202 points, were you recently rimmed, or did you just join the world, because I think you may have missed a part or two.

I'm beginning to wonder at how well you understand the things you read. At the very top of my first post, I CLEARLY state that I just joined this world a few days ago because a close friend of mine asked me to join and help him with his tribe. Perhaps you should take the time to read this whole thread again.

Oh and if nothing else, this whole thread is simply irrelevant. Expansion.

Irrelevant you say? Then perhaps you wouldn't mind explaining why you keep coming back to make yet another post?

DeletedUser13939

Sorry for the double post, but I forgot to make a reply for Gravity Kills.

ELM expansion is it? Wouldnt mind seeing some more stats.

As you may know, it is now four against one. All four tribes having at least one million points each. So I guess it's time for some new stats. It looks worse, but we are still holding. Havne't had a singe person willingly leave our tribe. :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: TRI TRI~C TRI~N WK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ELM
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 7
Difference: 13

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 130,833
Side 2: 38,436
Difference: 92,397

image.php

DeletedUser

Except for Kingleo, you're previous duke and what was he? the founder?

DeletedUser

I have to say I've enjoyed reading this thread. It always makes me smile when some pokey little tribe posts "how good we are... even though we're so little!". Underdogs we call them, probably because they post things like this thread, which are really nothing more than an attempt to get a good belly rub for being so brave in the face of formidable odds. Good boy ELM! You done bit that big dog back even though you're so little and ineffectual! Who's a good boy! Have a belly rub. *watches ELM's leg jumping in synchrony with belly rubs*

A few corrections for those of you that care:
TheWho has merged but once, and this is it. The merger had nothing to do with any war (if you could call this a war and keep a straight face I commend you). It was a natural coming together of an established and productive triple alliance and had been planned for some time. Despite what has been said on this thread TheWho has not relied on mergers and recruiting any more than any other tribe. They broke into the top 20 tribes in ODA long before they did so in points.

This 'war' began because ELM made an alliance (check your facts Dwarven King) with TheWho's enemies ~PE~. TheWho became privvy to plans of a co-ordinated attack against them from said alliance and pre-emptively nobled a few ELM villages to shake them up. Pretty simple really. As Therandule said earlier, it's not really a 'war' from Trident's perspective at all. More of a leisurely stroll down south to pick up a few nice holiday homes.

Dwarven King: you said yourself you've been on this world for mere days. What you know of the history of the SW corner is unavoidably tainted by the embittered prejudices of your underdog tribesmen. It doesn't really mean much that ELM nobled a few Trident villages too far removed from the tribe's main cluster to properly support in time. It would mean more if they were able to take some villages inside the Trident borders as Trident is with them. Ultimately, I think it will take a miracle for ELM to win this, or even double the number of villages they've thus far captured.

Everyone loves to root for the underdog, but whenever you see some small tribe prattling on in here about 'how good they're doing considering all the odds' they are always strangely subdued and quiet by month's end. This 'war' looks to me like the makings of an animalistic transformation: underdog to dodo.

DeletedUser13939

I have to say I've enjoyed reading this thread. It always makes me smile when some pokey little tribe posts "how good we are... even though we're so little!". Underdogs we call them, probably because they post things like this thread, which are really nothing more than an attempt to get a good belly rub for being so brave in the face of formidable odds. Good boy ELM! You done bit that big dog back even though you're so little and ineffectual! Who's a good boy! Have a belly rub. *watches ELM's leg jumping in synchrony with belly rubs*

A few corrections for those of you that care:
TheWho has merged but once, and this is it. The merger had nothing to do with any war (if you could call this a war and keep a straight face I commend you). It was a natural coming together of an established and productive triple alliance and had been planned for some time. Despite what has been said on this thread TheWho has not relied on mergers and recruiting any more than any other tribe. They broke into the top 20 tribes in ODA long before they did so in points.

This 'war' began because ELM made an alliance (check your facts Dwarven King) with TheWho's enemies ~PE~. TheWho became privvy to plans of a co-ordinated attack against them from said alliance and pre-emptively nobled a few ELM villages to shake them up. Pretty simple really. As Therandule said earlier, it's not really a 'war' from Trident's perspective at all. More of a leisurely stroll down south to pick up a few nice holiday homes.

Dwarven King: you said yourself you've been on this world for mere days. What you know of the history of the SW corner is unavoidably tainted by the embittered prejudices of your underdog tribesmen. It doesn't really mean much that ELM nobled a few Trident villages too far removed from the tribe's main cluster to properly support in time. It would mean more if they were able to take some villages inside the Trident borders as Trident is with them. Ultimately, I think it will take a miracle for ELM to win this, or even double the number of villages they've thus far captured.

Everyone loves to root for the underdog, but whenever you see some small tribe prattling on in here about 'how good they're doing considering all the odds' they are always strangely subdued and quiet by month's end. This 'war' looks to me like the makings of an animalistic transformation: underdog to dodo.

First off, I would like to thank you for this post. It has been quite some time since I have seen such a well thought out reply. Of course, I'm obligated to point out all the little mistakes you made, just as you're obligated to point out mine.

The first paragraph seems to be quite decent. Some pretty good insults there. I've never seen anything quite like it. I will admit though, I was laughing pretty hard when I read that. Maybe I should write that idea down for later use.

Now the second paragraph is where things got a little jumpy. By they way your talking, you're making it sound like I'm accusing you of making a family of four tribes because of this "war". That's not true. I merely said that making a family in the middle of a war is usually frowned upon by the general public.

The third paragraph has a few more problems and makes me wonder. Yes, I have not been on this world but for a few mere days. However, during those days I can assure you that I saw no shared forum, or ~PE~ listed as an ally. You will probaly say something along the lines of ELM removing them. Then I would say that my close friend that I would believe over anybody, and is the founder of ELM, told me that ~PE~ was never allies with ELM. Of course, that puts my word against yours, stopping us from getting to any conclusion. Now, there is one way to settle this. I asked therandule this, but he seems that have left the thread. So perhaps you will do it. Can you show any proof that ELM has been allies with ~PE~ at any point of time? Theres a catch though. You can't include Cyrus anywhere as we all know he liked to do secret dealings when the tribe wasn't looking.

Now the fourth paragraph looks like your just trying to save some of TRI's dignity. Not a bad try at all. I think it may have even worked. The last paragraph just looks like a summarized version of the first one. Wait a second, that's five paragraphs. Lets see here, when I was in sixth grade I was taught how to write a five paragraph essay. Hmmmm, you have the opening, the three paragraph body, and the repeat for a conclusion. Good job! You passed sixth grade English!

I know what you are doing. Therandule has stopped posting here, so I can only assume that he refuses to answer my questions. Now you are here trying to take the heat off of TRI and desperately trying to change the subject. I just asked some simple questions. Now I understand if you are a little shy and have problems speaking in public about certain things. It really isn't that hard though. Just hit quote and answer each question, but take your time. I'm not rushing you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser33413

I dont regularly post here, and while this may sound a little contradictory i have no interest in getting invovled.

However Therandules tribe (whatever their name is now - TRI?) are not actually as bad as you are making them out to be with the use of stats.

The decision to merge seems a bit misplaced in my opinion but they will not do to badly in their area of the world which is frankly very poor in terms of skill level.

equally Dwaven king im presuming is not going to let any little thing drop. so either continue to noble this small tribe at leisure or remove them with speed.

basically what im trying to say is that TRI should not be phased by the PnP if they are the tribe i think that they can become.

DeletedUser13939

I dont regularly post here, and while this may sound a little contradictory i have no interest in getting invovled.

However Therandules tribe (whatever their name is now - TRI?) are not actually as bad as you are making them out to be with the use of stats.

The decision to merge seems a bit misplaced in my opinion but they will not do to badly in their area of the world which is frankly very poor in terms of skill level.

equally Dwaven king im presuming is not going to let any little thing drop. so either continue to noble this small tribe at leisure or remove them with speed.

basically what im trying to say is that TRI should not be phased by the PnP if they are the tribe i think that they can become.

Unfortunately, you just got involved. :icon_wink:

First off, TRI must be phased by something we did for one of them to make this post:

ELMmoreorganised.jpg

And, if you ask me, I think they are taking the slow route. As you can see by the screenshot below, the are taking a liking to barbarian villages. On top of that, the last claim is for a village that doesn't even exist! :icon_eek:

barbvillages.jpg

DeletedUser

All quotes are: Dwarven King said:
Now the second paragraph is where things got a little jumpy. By they way your talking, you're making it sound like I'm accusing you of making a family of four tribes because of this "war". That's not true. I merely said that making a family in the middle of a war is usually frowned upon by the general public.

It was suggested earlier by a poster other than yourself that Trident had merged purely so they could crush ELM. My paragraph was aimed at that comment. Since Trident doesn't consider this a war It's nothing 'to be frowned upon' from their point of view. I don't know about you, but I don't normally declare war on every fly that annoys me until I swat it.

The third paragraph has a few more problems and makes me wonder. Yes, I have not been on this world but for a few mere days. However, during those days I can assure you that I saw no shared forum, or ~PE~ listed as an ally. You will probaly say something along the lines of ELM removing them. Then I would say that my close friend that I would believe over anybody, and is the founder of ELM, told me that ~PE~ was never allies with ELM. Of course, that puts my word against yours, stopping us from getting to any conclusion. Now, there is one way to settle this. I asked therandule this, but he seems that have left the thread. So perhaps you will do it. Can you show any proof that ELM has been allies with ~PE~ at any point of time? Theres a catch though. You can't include Cyrus anywhere as we all know he liked to do secret dealings when the tribe wasn't looking.

I'm not in possession of any evidence. Therandule has already posted some evidence that shows pretty clearly that ELM was collaborating in a hostile manner toward TheWho before the merger. It's not enough that you claim this member (who I'm not allowed to name) was acting in a capacity at odds with his tribe. A tribe is comprised of individuals and each of their actions ultimately speak for the tribe, especially a ranking player like the one in question. If every tribe went around disowning the interactions of their members on the premise that they were not in the tribe's best interests we would have something akin to a drunk giraffe: a sprawling f-ing mess.

Whether you like it or not, whether you'll own the actions of your tribesmen or not, Cyrus (oops, said his name) said what he said as a ranking representative of ELM.

Now the fourth paragraph looks like your just trying to save some of TRI's dignity. Not a bad try at all. I think it may have even worked. The last paragraph just looks like a summarized version of the first one. Wait a second, that's five paragraphs. Lets see here, when I was in sixth grade I was taught how to write a five paragraph essay. Hmmmm, you have the opening, the three paragraph body, and the repeat for a conclusion. Good job! You passed sixth grade English!

6th grade? Since when was there a sixth? I thought I'd made it pretty far when I dropped out in third! Actually, that was a decent observation and gave me a laugh... belly rub for you.

I know what you are doing. Therandule has stopped posting here, so I can only assume that he refuses to answer my questions. Now you are here trying to take the heat off of TRI and desperately trying to change the subject. I just asked some simple questions. Now I understand if you are a little shy and have problems speaking in public about certain things. It really isn't that hard though. Just hit quote and answer each question, but take your time. I'm not rushing you. :icon_wink:

I'm not sure Therandule has stopped posting. He may not have checked back here yet. As such, I'll leave him to answer the questions you asked him. There were no 'desperate' intentions for my posting. I was just voicing an opinion. I wasn't 'changing the subject' or trying to take 'the heat' off Trident. I honestly don't think there is any heat, I'm pretty sure the stats in a week's time will testify to that. In the mean time I'm going back to school for a few years to get my sixth grade diploma ;)

DeletedUser13939

It was suggested earlier by a poster other than yourself that Trident had merged purely so they could crush ELM. My paragraph was aimed at that comment. Since Trident doesn't consider this a war It's nothing 'to be frowned upon' from their point of view. I don't know about you, but I don't normally declare war on every fly that annoys me until I swat it.

If that was the case, then you should have made that clear. I blame my "confusion" on your lack of correctly posting.

I'm not in possession of any evidence. Therandule has already posted some evidence that shows pretty clearly that ELM was collaborating in a hostile manner toward TheWho before the merger. It's not enough that you claim this member (who I'm not allowed to name) was acting in a capacity at odds with his tribe. A tribe is comprised of individuals and each of their actions ultimately speak for the tribe, especially a ranking player like the one in question. If every tribe went around disowning the interactions of their members on the premise that they were not in the tribe's best interests we would have something akin to a drunk giraffe: a sprawling f-ing mess.

Whether you like it or not, whether you'll own the actions of your tribesmen or not, Cyrus (oops, said his name) said what he said as a ranking representative of ELM.

So let me get this straight. The only proof shown is a message showing that Cyrus casually asked a neighboring tribe to send a couple of fakes at you. Now lets say we did tell him to send that message. That doesn't answer my questions. How? Well for one, it doesn't say anything about a shared forum, and two, that in no way proves we are allies. It's Cyrus asking them to send fake attacks one time. Not much evidence there, but good try.

6th grade? Since when was there a sixth? I thought I'd made it pretty far when I dropped out in third! Actually, that was a decent observation and gave me a laugh... belly rub for you.

Repitition of the same joke tends to turn it lame, as you can see above. :icon_neutral:

I'm not sure Therandule has stopped posting. He may not have checked back here yet. As such, I'll leave him to answer the questions you asked him. There were no 'desperate' intentions for my posting. I was just voicing an opinion. I wasn't 'changing the subject' or trying to take 'the heat' off Trident. I honestly don't think there is any heat, I'm pretty sure the stats in a week's time will testify to that. In the mean time I'm going back to school for a few years to get my sixth grade diploma ;)

Therandule stops posting. You pop in trying to make it look like I've been blurting out lies. What? Did you expect me to think you came here to sing a song around the campfire?

DeletedUser

All right all right this has gone on quite long enough. Honestly you guys are way to fired up for this "war" I mean honestly, you are getting beat by 13 caps and you are still trying to make them look bad? The fact that they have 13 more caps than you tells me that one of two things is true.

1. Despite the fact that you are calling them noobs, they are actually more skilled than your own players are.

2. They severly out number you in members and villages. In this case, the small little dwarf should stay in his cave and not poke the giant beast that slumbers.

Point of this post is that i don't care if TRI or whatever they are now is sending spear and sword nukes at you, the fact is they are up by 13 caps and you have yet to do anything about it except come on here and say that they are bad with no proof of it except for stats that clearly show they are winning.

DeletedUser13939

All right all right this has gone on quite long enough. Honestly you guys are way to fired up for this "war" I mean honestly, you are getting beat by 13 caps and you are still trying to make them look bad? The fact that they have 13 more caps than you tells me that one of two things is true.

1. Despite the fact that you are calling them noobs, they are actually more skilled than your own players are.

2. They severly out number you in members and villages. In this case, the small little dwarf should stay in his cave and not poke the giant beast that slumbers.

*begins jabbing the beast*

Point of this post is that i don't care if TRI or whatever they are now is sending spear and sword nukes at you, the fact is they are up by 13 caps and you have yet to do anything about it except come on here and say that they are bad with no proof of it except for stats that clearly show they are winning.

If you don't care, then why did you take time out of your life to make that post? I feel like I must have done something right. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

All quotes = Dwarven King said:
If that was the case, then you should have made that clear. I blame my "confusion" on your lack of correctly posting
Lmao. Where did I mention you in that paragraph? Go back and READ it. Then again, I would expect someone who tries to win praise for being an underdog to have a big ego that always has to assume every word on every thread is directed at them.

So let me get this straight. The only proof shown is a message showing that Cyrus casually asked a neighboring tribe to send a couple of fakes at you. Now lets say we did tell him to send that message. That doesn't answer my questions. How? Well for one, it doesn't say anything about a shared forum, and two, that in no way proves we are allies. It's Cyrus asking them to send fake attacks one time. Not much evidence there, but good try.

I said I didn't have any evidence. I thought I made that kinda clear when I said: "I'm not in possession of any evidence". You're a temperamental little fella aren't you? And yes, I would consider a duke/baron (whatever he was) asking a tribe Trident is at war with to send some fakes to mask ELM's real attacks as a hostile act. Maybe you are of the opinion that we should have overlooked it?

Repitition of the same joke tends to turn it lame, as you can see above. :icon_neutral:

That's a BAD underdog!! No! *smacks Dwarven King on nose with rolled up paper*

Therandule stops posting. You pop in trying to make it look like I've been blurting out lies. What? Did you expect me to think you came here to sing a song around the campfire?

I expected only to voice an opinion. I've not said anywhere that you are lying (I don't think... to be honest I can't be bothered checking).

A singalong? "We Dwarves are fantastic singers, very loud over short distances".

DeletedUser

If you don't care, then why did you take time out of your life to make that post? I feel like I must have done something right. :icon_wink:

reread my post. I said "i don't care if they are sending spear and sword nukes" not that i don't care about this thread. The difference is that i what i actually meant was that it doesn't matter if they are the biggest noobs to ever play TW, they are still beating you and thats all that matters in the end.

So again, please read each post of mine carefully as i have read all of yours even though they seem to be trying to say the same thing.
if your next post has anything to do with them being bigger than you and thats the reason they are winning i swear i will slap you
Good luck in the war and try and make it a little less 1 sided mkay? :p

DeletedUser13939

Lmao. Where did I mention you in that paragraph? Go back and READ it. Then again, I would expect someone who tries to win praise for being an underdog to have a big ego that always has to assume every word on every thread is directed at them.

You quoted my post and my post only. Who else would I think you were talking to?

I said I didn't have any evidence. I thought I made that kinda clear when I said: "I'm not in possession of any evidence". You're a temperamental little fella aren't you? And yes, I would consider a duke/baron (whatever he was) asking a tribe Trident is at war with to send some fakes to mask ELM's real attacks as a hostile act. Maybe you are of the opinion that we should have overlooked it?

Ah, but you said there was already proof posted. I merely stated how that doesn't prove anything. Though I have a new question. I thought we were talking about it showing we were allies with ~PE~ and had a shared forum with them? Not that the message was a hostile act. Stay on topic now.

I expected only to voice an opinion. I've not said anywhere that you are lying (I don't think... to be honest I can't be bothered checking).

You said you were going to correct a few things. :icon_neutral:

A singalong? "We Dwarves are fantastic singers, very loud over short distances".

All in favor of not letting the human sing with us Dwarfs, say aye.

*many shouts of "Aye!" are heard*

Status
Not open for further replies.