Suggestions on which game to buy

DeletedUser

Thanks for the help guys, I'm going to just go get one now (I'm impatient :icon_biggrin:). I think it will either be Fallout or Red Faction.

DeletedUser

I think that is only for the PS3, but I will check into it.

*Atraeus vomits*

Every time someone says Saints Row is better than GTA, an angel gets a hemorrhoid. :icon_confused:

I'm thinking I may go for Red Faction.
That very well may be. I don't know. Also, Gamertag?

osdeath

Thanks for the help guys, I'm going to just go get one now (I'm impatient :icon_biggrin:). I think it will either be Fallout or Red Faction.

I'd say get fallout 3 on the PC, it's bethesda, you miss out on a lot of player made stuff if you get it for the 360.

blurk

both are good games, but i think you will have more fun with fall out.

play the demo's and see for your self ^^

DeletedUser

That very well may be. I don't know. Also, Gamertag?

No, I'm not on live. I need to invest in a wifi adapter to get my system hooked up to the web, which is plugged into a router in a bedroom down the hall from my TV, lol!

And yeah, Haze is only PS3 and PC, but it was a good suggestion though.

DeletedUser

I'd say get fallout 3 on the PC, it's bethesda, you miss out on a lot of player made stuff if you get it for the 360.

My PC is dead, and my laptop doesn't have the graphics card needed to play, so alas, I must play the 360 version.

*sigh*

DeletedUser

I was thinking about buy a game for the 360 tomorrow... anyone have any suggestions?

Hm. Was thinking of buying a game too.
I'm getting Assassins Creed. Apparently it isn't one of the best choices but when Assassins Creed 2 comes out in (correct me if im wrong) November it is supposed to be a very excellent game.
Halo 3 is my love, and when Halo ODST comes out it's going to be full of win except I hear there's no social matches? Which will suck because social matches are my life :p But regardless the new maps looks epic and they're bringing back the pistol from Halo 1 which I hear is a full of win weapon.
Left 4 Dead is a pretty badass game and I'm going to try and preorder L4D2 :3 So yeah if you want an epically awesome shooting experience buy that :p
CoD4 if supposedly really good. Never played it before, but I've played CoD WaW and that was kickass. I've been told frequently though that CoD4 is a great game.
Don't buy F.E.A.R. 2

:3
That's all I care to say. Too brain dead at the moment to continue.

DeletedUser

No idea, I generally don't follow release dates.

I just buy cool looking games when my little brother tells me about them.