Suggestions on which game to buy

DeletedUser

YES!!! This is it! I have found my game! OK, mods can lock this thread and throw away the key, this is definitely the one I... erm... wait, this is an Xbox game! I need a 360 game! Noooooooo!!!

Oh well, back to the drawing board.

Got it. :icon_wink:

Anything but sports and racing games.

I'd like a new FPS, RPG, or action game. But the ones I can think of off the top of my head are yet to be released. This is why I'm asking for opinions. Maybe one of you guys will mention something I haven't thought of, and then I can get your opinions on said game.

Has anyone played Overlord, Prototype, or inFamous, Bionic Commando, or Red Faction?

Prototype's pretty damn good.

DeletedUser

i4ui9xuxrllc2otl09es.png

Why yes, they are. It's annoying you don't learn them til you need them, then you have to switch your brain around.

DeletedUser

YES!!! This is it! I have found my game! OK, mods can lock this thread and throw away the key, this is definitely the one I... erm... wait, this is an Xbox game! I need a 360 game! Noooooooo!!!

Oh well, back to the drawing board.
dull0b1qrm3mxrfdu538.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That could be me! Well...once I win the lottery...and buy a horse...and without all the plasticness of course :icon_razz:
Oh, I'm sure there are ways you could be more plasticy. Just ask Michael Ja- oh wait...

DeletedUser

"Ages 7 and up" kinda obsoletes the point of editing the ESRB age rating .
Oh cock, I didn't see that bit...

Alright, since my photoshop skills are lacklustre at best, I'm using the brute force method.

2ntdtuoofimkzu18sd9e.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Overlord is pretty good. If you love GTA or Mercenaries you will probably enjoy Prototype.
Bionic Commando looks cool but is it even out yet?

DeletedUser

I heard there's this game called (I think) HAZE? That or Prototype.