Suggestions on which game to buy

DeletedUser

Company of Heroes was a good RTS if you got the gear to play it.

DeletedUser

No, I'm not on live. I need to invest in a wifi adapter to get my system hooked up to the web, which is plugged into a router in a bedroom down the hall from my TV, lol!

And yeah, Haze is only PS3 and PC, but it was a good suggestion though.

invest in a length of ethernet cable instead.

DeletedUser

I guess not :(

It could be a special RPC piratey activity? A great way to distract the enemy? They'll never see it coming!

your parents would actually kill me and forbid you to visit my grave if i turned up with a few hundred stolen horses though wouldn't they?

DeletedUser

your parents would actually kill me and forbid you to visit my grave if i turned up with a few hundred stolen horses though wouldn't they?

Actually, they know I've always wanted a horse so they'd be pleased for the first few minutes...until they realised you had a few hundred of them :icon_razz:

And you can't be killed, its not allowed mister!

DeletedUser

Good quality ethernet cable costs a lot at the moment

wouldn't know. I never buy it.

This is true. The amount of Ethernet cable I need would probably run me a couple hundred dollars. I'd be better off buying a graphics card for my laptop and just play online games through that. Or I could take my wife out to Red Lobster a few times. Or I can go the route of the french whores again... wait, no, that didn't turn out so well last time...

Nah, seriously speaking, it is generally cheaper to get a wifi adapter, which runs 100 bucks here, then to invest in all the cab;e I'd need, but even that is more cash than I willing to spend at the moment.

DeletedUser

This is true. The amount of Ethernet cable I need would probably run me a couple hundred dollars. I'd be better off buying a graphics card for my laptop and just play online games through that. Or I could take my wife out to Red Lobster a few times. Or I can go the route of the french whores again... wait, no, that didn't turn out so well last time...

Nah, seriously speaking, it is generally cheaper to get a wifi adapter, which runs 100 bucks here, then to invest in all the cab;e I'd need, but even that is more cash than I willing to spend at the moment.

bloody hell.

There must be a 3000% tax on ethernet cable round your way then.

I could cable out my whole house with cat5 for less than a couple of hundred dollers.