~SCC~ makes an unwise move... perhaps?

DeletedUser

I must say it was a nice move on SCC's part..

lol, I don't think it was really SCC's move. They didn't really have any choice on it did they? Think about it... they're not going to decline the #2 and #3 player from joining their tribe.

DeletedUser

lol, I don't think it was really SCC's move. They didn't really have any choice on it did they? Think about it... they're not going to decline the #2 and #3 player from joining their tribe.

What point are you trying to make with this post? Did another tribe get a kudo's that was not directed to MaccyD?

DeletedUser

What point are you trying to make with this post? Did another tribe get a kudo's that was not directed to MaccyD?

lol, I'm not even playing any more so I can't be biased, now...

My point is that it wasn't really a "good move" on SCC's part. Yes it's a move that will benefit them and it is a good move but it's not their good move as they weren't the ones that originally congronted ABAZA, (Unless im wrong about this and they did) but im pretty sure they didn't and so it's a move by ABAZA and not SCC

DeletedUser

My point is that it wasn't really a "good move" on SCC's part. Yes it's a move that will benefit them and it is a good move but it's not their good move as they weren't the ones that originally congronted ABAZA, (Unless im wrong about this and they did) but im pretty sure they didn't and so it's a move by ABAZA and not SCC

Well we did ask them about merging or diplomacy a long time ago. It finally kicked in haha =].

DeletedUser

OMG DJ :) I have looked for you on almost every world I have played on since what was it...23...damn dude glad to see you here and going strong!

Go whoever is DJ's side!

DeletedUser

OMG DJ :) I have looked for you on almost every world I have played on since what was it...23...damn dude glad to see you here and going strong!

Go whoever is DJ's side!

OMG its chase =D yo i've been looking for you before the world started lol. talk to me on skype!

DeletedUser

Just cause you lot want to see a war...
rather merge than wars since of course maccyd are tribe huggers.

BenGeldimA.Q

Reaction score
Hey mates, when i've read first post i decided not to post here since i smell provocation but it looks like i have to write something..

Beginning of the story, lets remember the map before we joined SCC. We were a small, sweety tribe with ~5 members. At west & north, there were Maccy, at east there were SCC, at south there were KGM (which we were fighting against) , southern of KGM there were Rawr. We as that small group of players, had less chance to survive between those good tribes. Then we decided to join one of them.

Since Rawr was far from us, we left two options to join; Maccy & SCC. With both tribes, our relation was ok, there were no hostility and with Sasa & especially dj there were communication before.

Well as i said we needed to choose one of them after deciding to disband ABAZA. If we chose Maccy (which is the strongest tribe at w41 atm) then our aim to play would be dominating the world which could be obviously an easier aim then we're in SCC.

Well, about SCC, when we were ABAZA, there were no problems each other and as dj said our members were already talking each other, there wouldnt be a foreignness if we join them. And i should say, thanks to dj, i found a better tribe than i guess

Thats why we joined SCC, so stop gossipping..

One more gossip to let you know the truth:

oh i agree also. especially when AbazHan and his members took the liberty on continuing our work on AllGoodMen of KGM.

That was the move they made in order to make a frontline.

Let me help you to remember the conquers history of allgoodmen:
On 15 August morning, hijroos & SkaffaStad nobled 2 villages from him
yes its right, you're closer him then us.
on 19 August, he nobled a villy from AbazHan (he should thought that we're a bigger threat then you, since he nobled a villy from AbazHan, from your neighbourhood..)
on 21 August morning our enoblements from +20 hours started as return..
and whats that? you noticed our attack and then you started to noble him too, isnt it rude?

Anyway, you can keep the villages that you nobled from allgoodmen after we started to attack him. Those are alms of our nukes.. :)

The only request is please stop giving wrong information to the people.

DeletedUser

lol, I'm not even playing any more

Well then , please use the Tick-a-Lock :)

DeletedUser9255

So , Raiden Is Great formerly Abaza now SCC has been attacking me for 3 1/2 days now trying to noble me. My guess is he is a point whore because there is no reason for somebody with as many villages as he has to take that long to noble a person with 3 villages and only 7k points. He will prolly succeed on this next strike, but what a joke!

DeletedUser9255

Thanks, I am happy for the fight I put up but alas I will lose prolly this next strike. We will see and I will keep it updated for kicks and giggles...

DeletedUser

So , Raiden Is Great formerly Abaza now SCC has been attacking me for 3 1/2 days now trying to noble me. My guess is he is a point whore because there is no reason for somebody with as many villages as he has to take that long to noble a person with 3 villages and only 7k points. He will prolly succeed on this next strike, but what a joke!

lol you have no idea what you are talking about. 250k ODA pointwhores do not exist at this point in the game. Raiden is agressive, and who said he is only dealing with you. thats the thing about ~SCC~, the members here help each other so not only is raiden attacking you, he could also be helping another player prenoble/clear a village.

Doesn't really matter. Raiden knows what he is doing and is very capable of handling it =].