~SCC~ makes an unwise move... perhaps?

DeletedUser51138

So , Raiden Is Great formerly Abaza now SCC has been attacking me for 3 1/2 days now trying to noble me. My guess is he is a point whore because there is no reason for somebody with as many villages as he has to take that long to noble a person with 3 villages and only 7k points. He will prolly succeed on this next strike, but what a joke!

wait wait wait... lemme get this straight. It's a joke to be nobling people with less points? Especially when they see a village they can develop quickly? Well this changes everything, time to let the rest of my tribe know to noble all the 70 point players still remaining :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9255

I never said it was a joke to noble somebody, that's the game. However, did I mention that he has hit me with 5 diff villages and still hasn't succeeded? What is a joke is that he hasn't wiped me out yet. Whatever, rim me, I don't care. Just shows the jokes you let in SCC.

DeletedUser51138

I never said it was a joke to noble somebody, that's the game. However, did I mention that he has hit me with 5 diff villages and still hasn't succeeded? What is a joke is that he hasn't wiped me out yet. Whatever, rim me, I don't care. Just shows the jokes you let in SCC.

Chances are, the "jokes" we let into our tribe will be a lot more succesful in this world then you will ever be (although it's possible you could make a comeback further out on the rim...)

"I don't care" Really... then why go through this? It just seems like you're doing a last ditch effort to put down a tribe with pretty pathedic proof.

How about fowarding me the reports from 3 1/2 days ago so I can get a good chuckle at your how many troops you would have had to have to defend against "5 different villages" of offensive troops? Lemme guess, those were deleated when you were trying to make our tribe look bad :icon_rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9255

I'm glad you know just what I am capable of Spanki...

Ask him to see the reports, he should have them also. And yes, I do still have the reports.

DeletedUser

About the main topic.... I believe it was a great move on ~SCC~ and ABAZAs part.

To the former Abazas, I have nothing but respect to ~SCC~ and yourselves. I have fought against and with both of you.

DeletedUser

Thank you stealth =]

I'm glad you know just what I am capable of Spanki...

Ask him to see the reports, he should have them also. And yes, I do still have the reports.

Raiden says he is farming you, not nobling you... or he is nobling one of your villages. anywho wanna show me some reports =P

DeletedUser9255

First Noble Killed

The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)

16.9%
Attacker: raiden is great
Village: ~~<<01>>~~ (622|571) K56

Quantity: 73 7 61 46 13 0 0 165 1
Losses: 73 7 61 0 13 0 0 165 1

Defender: Vampstang
Village: Underworld (633|569) K56

DeletedUser9255

2nd Noble Killed

The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-3.3%

Attacker: raiden is great
Village: ~~<<15>>~~ (626|568) K56

Quantity: 0 0 363 0 250 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 308 0 212 0 0 0 1

Defender: Vampstang
Village: Underworld (633|569) K56

DeletedUser9255

I'm not taking the time to post the other 12 attacks.

DeletedUser

No rpoblem you've made your point =]

we'll i guess i'll just have to kick raiden in the butt and make him start sending nukes at you xD hes not following the way of the sexy commando =P

DeletedUser9255

Funny, Really, this was not an attack on SCC originally but it was towards raiden. I got confrotational with SCC when it's members started in on me. I have always thought SCC is a tough, well ran, tight Tribe that I would have liked to have been a member of but that is something that will never happen now. I repsect SCC (exception:Raiden). I haven't been in a tribe yet that can figure out what it takes to be a tribe and it is irritating. Anyways, I don't need to explain myself and he will continue to do what he does and it's not going to hurt my feelings. I am fully prepared to loose villages because I can't keep up with the attacks anymore. Like I said before, I am happy I have given the fight that I have. I will die proud.

DeletedUser

Thats the attitude i like Braynok =] Unlike many people i have faced that would go as far as to diss my friends and family just because i scouted them -.-

DeletedUser9255

Naa, no point in that crap. I guess I really shouldn't say that I don't respect Raiden either because I respect everybody I ever come across. However it is his weak attack strategy that I laugh at, whick was the point of my original post. A diff strat would have wiped me out first day.

I miss my world 4 days when I had a good solid, active tribe. SCC kinda reminds me of my tribe from there. VIPERX was the name.

Also sorry all for getting topic of course..

DeletedUser51138

Naa, no point in that crap. I guess I really shouldn't say that I don't respect Raiden either because I respect everybody I ever come across. However it is his weak attack strategy that I laugh at, whick was the point of my original post. A diff strat would have wiped me out first day.

I miss my world 4 days when I had a good solid, active tribe. SCC kinda reminds me of my tribe from there. VIPERX was the name.

Also sorry all for getting topic of course..

I respect where you're coming from, and I'm glad you didn't approach it like some of the people who have been rimmed which I will not get into.

However, I still trust raiden, despite the fact that he lost some nobles. Although I do not know if he followed with a pre-nuke on some of them, maybe he was hoping they would work (it looks as if he was trying to get rid of troops, sp/sw/cats in main village? depending on playstyle... probably not needed) and the 1 packet to replace a noble is ever so minute at this point of the game. However, I wonder if all of his attacks were like this since the beginning of the world, would he really be in a place where he is now?

Anywho, that's as far as I'll take it before it gets into a mindless bashfest.

-Bankai

DeletedUser9255

Actually it has been figured out why things were as they were.

That being said I apologize to Raiden for my remarks as it wasn't actually him at the helm. (sitter)

sir.mannel

back on topic, i think SCC made a great move, abaza was an elite tribe with strong members..

what can hurt them (SCC) when such a tribe join them in...

They won't lose anything but gain troops and strong frontline if they *cough* planning to attack *cough* someone *cough* :icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

stay cool guys :icon_cool::icon_cool: