~SCC~ makes an unwise move... perhaps?

DeletedUser

After having my daily boredom session on the lovely forums at around evening time. I proceded to check the lovely ranking table, expecting nothing but a minor change. Alas, i was terribly shocked to see that ~SCC~ had jumped two places while aquiring only one extra member.

Brilliant, I thought; they must be on some kind of mass nobling scheme to try and catch up to MaccyD. :)

When i went to look at the TW map ... to see how beautiful ~SCC~ had tactically placed there new villages RIGHT ON MACCYD's FACE i literally fainted :icon_eek:

The Ex ABAZA council member will no doubt hold out against MaccyD's lines for a while, but how long will it be before the Big Macs tire of their new neighbours?

Little pointer for ~SCC~. Psst , get some villages to support your new tribal mate :icon_wink:

matto1

haha BenGeldimA.Q and co looking to have a little fun I think!

DeletedUser

They have discussed with me their reasoning for joining us, and we accept them because we felt it was a necessary move to ensure ~SCC~'s safety in the future.

This came to a surprise for us as well

DeletedUser

Im sure you mean ... they came asking for a place when they saw MaccyD villages looming on their doorstep. And now it looks like your tribe has a huge outstreched arm

DeletedUser

~SCC~ members and ABAZA have been talking to each other since the world started. we assumed they were quitting like everyone, but I guess they are staying fro a while.

DeletedUser

Im sure you mean ... they came asking for a place when they saw MaccyD villages looming on their doorstep. And now it looks like your tribe has a huge outstreched arm

and 1 of them are me
mwahahaha

I feel this is a bad decision but on ABAZA's part. I'm not sure as to how good ~SCC~ i feel ABAZA were doing fine on their own especially for 6 members

DeletedUser

I think that they felt that even though they are doing fine they are sandwiched between us Teradin =P. eventually us (maccyD and ~SCC~) "noobs in numbers =P" will overpower them =T

DeletedUser

I think that they felt that even though they are doing fine they are sandwiched between us Teradin =P. eventually us (maccyD and ~SCC~) "noobs in numbers =P" will overpower them =T

oh i agree also. especially when AbazHan and his members took the liberty on continuing our work on AllGoodMen of KGM.

That was the move they made in order to make a frontline.

DeletedUser

You have to think this is not a mistake, but a tactical decision. And very likely a part of some larger plan.

DeletedUser

depends anwyay wait for some new PnP from frankish.
Dont think weve had trouble with Abaza or ~SCC~ before anyway.

DeletedUser

I've talked to you before joey. why'd you stop talking to me D=

Am i not sexy enough for you??

DeletedUser

This is tribal wars, not whack a mole there Jack, just because a tribes on our doorstep doesn't mean we have to hit them in the face, Abaza was cool, and SCC never caused us any grief either.

Now FDUK and their friends, on the other hand....
/me pulls out his big padded smashy thingy

DeletedUser

Like I said this also came as a surprise to us as well. As of now we are just making them feel like home and get comfortable in our tribe =]

Also to train them how to be sexy of course =D

DeletedUser

speaking of being comfy join our maccyd skype chat... lol
been busy lately with work otherwise i would have carried on talking. :icon_cry: