Checks and Balances

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
yea I thought about that, point taken.

still you could have gone about this a better way then you did.

Ight, if i was close enough to them, THE would be getting tested as well. It wouldnt be restricted to Pnp Forums, i assure you... I smell weakness, and i suspect they are not nearly as good as others would have you believe.

And, unlike iceman, im not afraid to come out and say i dont really like them. He obviously flirts with saying it about me, just wont come out and say it.

this advice works for yourself as well.

Well, i think that Without Me, the forums would be much more boring, wouldnt you say?

DeletedUser

Well, i think that Without Me, the forums would be much more boring, wouldnt you say?

Ok, I'll give you that one.

These forums are NOT boring. I just fear that the verbal bloodshed might go to far, I worry to much I guess. Not that I care about anyone elses feelings except my own, I would just hate to see the forum lose activity because everyone started taking things said to seriously.

I love the abundant dark humor that arises here. I just hate seeing sarcasm so misunderstood, as it does not translate well via text.

DeletedUser

Pajuno, you said something like "THE runs by itself". It's definitely not true, not just in THE's case, but generally, no tribe can function without leadership. AK is leading the number one tribe and you have to give him credit for that. Yes, his own stats aren't the best looking in this world, but you can't call him inefficient, as he is contributing gameplay part a lot by constantly sitting accounts during OPs and similar.

spleen mage

i assure you... I smell weakness, and i suspect they are not nearly as good as others would have you believe.

I hate to "pull a Phoenx" and make the thread about ourselfs, but this quote made me "lol" so much, that I felt a reply was justified. I could point out so many discrepencies in the past few pages, but that would take up too much of my time.

- THE is ranked one. Phoenx is not even top 20.
- THE has more points then PHOENX.
- THE has more villages
- THE's average member is pushing close to double that of Phoenx's.
- THE's ODA walks all over Phoenx's (POUND 4 POUND TOOO!!!!@@@)
- THE's ODD kicks your ass too (maybe not "Pound for Pound", but ODD is useless if you can't expand well at the same time; this seems to be the case, judging by Phoenx's average player points).
- THE has won more wars then Phoenx.
- THE has more war caps then Phoenx.

The list is endless. If we're "weak", then it doesn't reflect too kindly on you either. I fail to see how your tribe could even possibly hope to "test" us, unless of course, you were planning on using your giant ego as a battering ram.

There's a difference between fighting ingame, and trying to rant at everyone on the P&P, which you fail to see. Criticise AK's skills if you like (you're wrong, but they do say ignorance is bliss) but at the end of the day he is leading a succesful tribe.

Edit: Oh, and it was me that replied like that to you Paj, not everyone else. So troll me if you like, but I don't see why you feel the need to troll my tribe. And no-one is "afraid" to say what they feel, some people just like to use what is called "tact". Luckily, I'm not one of them.

[8:27:22 PM] Fraseryeah: he has the right to flame me when his stats are half as good as mine, and not befor[/spoil]

Maybe if you spent more time leading your tribe and less time POSTING ON THESE FORUMS LIKE THIS, your tribe wouldn't be having it's ass kicked by TWC. When your tribe is half as good as his, then you have the right to insult his stats. If by those standards he's a bad player, then by those same standards, you are a piss poor duke.

And, the original point he was making, which flew entirely over your head, is that you make idle threats. You claimed TWC would be destroyed - have they been?

Last edited:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pajuno, you said something like "THE runs by itself". It's definitely not true, not just in THE's case, but generally, no tribe can function without leadership. AK is leading the number one tribe and you have to give him credit for that. Yes, his own stats aren't the best looking in this world, but you can't call him inefficient, as he is contributing gameplay part a lot by constantly sitting accounts during OPs and similar.

I dont really see how this is possible? I know THE Is good, and most good tribes have a certain element of Veterans in the locker room so to speak..

Again, Spleen will get bent, but in my experience, I run two tribes in tw atm. I dont have that much "work" to do running my tribes, that i cant maintain my account.

And, i feel that the best dukes lead from the front, not from behind. One such reference could be Bloodhood, and ham.. Had he been a warrior duke, he may have been able to influence things himself better..

So, my relevant point is that he should have some self stats first, before he comes into my thread bashing people for losing any wars.

I hate to "pull a Phoenx" and make the thread about ourselfs,

You dont have enough class personally to "pull a phoenx".

but this quote made me "lol" so much, that I felt a reply was justified. I could point out so many discrepencies in the past few pages, but that would take up too much of my time.

Yawn. What you got?

- THE is ranked one. Phoenx is not even top 20.

Duh, shall be remedied in time.

- THE has more points then PHOENX.

Well Captain Obvious, if THE Is first, then obviously they have more points.

- THE has more villages

Again, another obvious fact. Are you getting excited yet? :lol:

- THE's average member is pushing close to double that of Phoenx's.

Oh NOES!!!

:icon_eek:

- THE's ODA walks all over Phoenx's (POUND 4 POUND TOOO!!!!@@@)

Wont deny, but simply put you have always had significantly more players than we have. By simple mathematics, you can clearly create more ODA than we can...

- THE's ODD kicks your ass too (maybe not "Pound for Pound", but ODD is useless if you can't expand well at the same time; this seems to be the case, judging by Phoenx's average player points).

Well, phoenx has overcome that "hump" of not being able to grow. Tribes need to hit a certain size in order to be able to fend off an enemy 5 times their size while trying to grow in an increasingly competitive environment.

You wouldnt know about this, having lived in a pretty populated tribe.. It does not hurt that your backside is defended by BD>

- THE has won more wars then Phoenx.

Beg to differ, we have had about four wars i think? won them all one by one.. and about to win another one.

- THE has more war caps then Phoenx.

Yawn.

Obvious again, more players, more points, more villages, thus more war caps.

can someone get this kid a medal?

The list is endless. If we're "weak", then it doesn't reflect too kindly on you either. I fail to see how your tribe could even possibly hope to "test" us, unless of course, you were planning on using your giant ego as a battering ram.

Points, stats, and such do not mean a thing, If you have not faced a quality opponent. My statement about THE being weak.. If your members can allow a Non Top Twenty tribe Duke to rile you up, then obviously i must be hitting some certain nerves.

And, its my opinion, that should you face a decent opponent, you guys wouldnt be as successful as your boasting about.

There's a difference between fighting ingame, and trying to rant at everyone on the P&P, which you fail to see. Criticise AK's skills if you like (you're wrong, but they do say ignorance is bliss) but at the end of the day he is leading a succesful tribe.

I am leading a successful tribe as well. Maybe not a top twenty tribe, but everything about us reeks of success. Do not hate cause our popularity was that of a top ten tribe... And you resent it.

As for iceman, maybe you should inform him to do more ingame fighting, than pnp bickering. I see him an awful lot here, yet he is doing not much ingame? Oh yeah, i forgot. He sits everyone, so he doesnt have time to grow his account.

Gotcha. Looks to me like his tribe is carrying him with their stat gains?

Edit: Oh, and it was me that replied like that to you Paj, not everyone else. So troll me if you like, but I don't see why you feel the need to troll my tribe. And no-one is "afraid" to say what they feel, some people just like to use what is called "tact". Luckily, I'm not one of them.

You may have been the worst in that thread, but the fact remains i unsettled more than just you. Several of you got in a tiff over my posts, and i that shows me more than you wish to admit...

How can the number one tribe let someone of my obviously inferior stature ruffle your feathers???

Overall, i think that THE is overrated.. And that is my right to feel. Now, it can be noted that i went out of my way to piss off two particular tribes... DN, and THE...

Funny, DN behaved with far more class than THE did... They didnt come to my thread picking fights.. THE felt some unknown need to do so...

Not such a classy top tribe, are we?

DeletedUser

Maybe if you spent more time leading your tribe and less time POSTING ON THESE FORUMS LIKE THIS, your tribe wouldn't be having it's ass kicked by TWC. When your tribe is half as good as his, then you have the right to insult his stats. If by those standards he's a bad player, then by those same standards, you are a piss poor duke.

And, the original point he was making, which flew entirely over your head, is that you make idle threats. You claimed TWC would be destroyed - have they been?

I claimed Die. would be destroyed actually.

look, i like Ak_Iceman, i think he is a cool kind of guy. I do not see how my preformance has anything to do with him however. Really has very little to do with him or THE. When his nobles can reach me then mabey, untill then, No.

I do not see "Forum Overlord" as his title to these forums.

If you dont like how i post, go and tell a moderator, i really do not mind 1 little bit. But having shots at me just for the soul reason of not likeing what i post is a little weak.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Alright, I'm gonna do one more post to point out Pajuno's insanely hypocratic posting stlye, and then I'm done for now. I think I've made my point, and Pajuno and Fraser will continue to back me up as long as they continue to post on this forum...

And, i feel that the best dukes lead from the front, not from behind. One such reference could be Bloodhood, and ham.. Had he been a warrior duke, he may have been able to influence things himself better..

So, my relevant point is that he should have some self stats first, before he comes into my thread bashing people for losing any wars.
My guys and myself could care less about personal stats. We focus on the tribe first. Obviously you care a great deal about personal stats, and that's ok too. It's a good way for you to stroke your ego. :)

Points, stats, and such do not mean a thing, If you have not faced a quality opponent. My statement about THE being weak.. If your members can allow a Non Top Twenty tribe Duke to rile you up, then obviously i must be hitting some certain nerves.

And, its my opinion, that should you face a decent opponent, you guys wouldnt be as successful as your boasting about.
That's funny, because I'm pretty sure you're ALWAYS boasting about stats and such. "Pound for pound", right?

I'm not sure what reputation you have in W6, but you've yet to really prove yourself in this world and so the way you post so arrogantly in every thread... :icon_neutral:

Funny, DN behaved with far more class than THE did... They didnt come to my thread picking fights.. THE felt some unknown need to do so...

Not such a classy top tribe, are we?
I posted in this thread initially concerning [CRY]/Die. I didn't even mention Phoenx until you felt the need to try and defend Fraser...

Also, you pick fights in EVERY thread, so how classy does that make Phoenx?

But i wonder what would happen if you guys were REALLY tested, see what iceman would do with some real pressure.. Not the protection of his members.
Yes, because we've just finished taking out two top-10 tribes at the same time. I'm sure fighting a rank 22 tribe would give us the "real pressure" that would break us once and for all. :icon_rolleyes:

And I must have misunderstood the name of the game. If this was "Individual Wars", it wouldn't be nearly as fun. It is however, "Tribal Wars", and THE fights as a tribe.

Fraseryeah said:
I claimed Die. would be destroyed actually.

look, i like Ak_Iceman, i think he is a cool kind of guy. I do not see how my preformance has anything to do with him however. Really has very little to do with him or THE. When his nobles can reach me then mabey, untill then, No.

I do not see "Forum Overlord" as his title to these forums.

If you dont like how i post, go and tell a moderator, i really do not mind 1 little bit. But having shots at me just for the soul reason of not likeing what i post is a little weak.
Fraser, it's not that I don't like you... But when you post as arrogantly as you do when you're losing your war against "a bunch of pointwhores", then expect to get your words and stats thrown back at you.

DeletedUser

Tbh pajuno, i dont think either THE or [DN] are pissed at you for stating facts or giving a valid wiev on matters at hand, its you walls of texts and the "i fended off a gazillion tribes in world 6 using only my god given hands and a stick". you reek of self confident and thus ppl tend to get tired of seeing your pnp all over the place.
And your tribe wouldnt have been a tad known had it not been for your everlasting ranting in every single thread on this forum.
Oh and if you want to test us in THE then just start expanding towards us, since youv won all them wars against all them hordes of baddass tribes, it shouldnt be hard reaching us "over rated" players up north.

As for fraser, you actually seems like a good guy whenever you stop that "I LOVE TO USE BOLD CAPSLOCK LETTERS ALL THE TIME PREF SIZE 28 TO SHOW EVERYONE THAT IM A LUNATIC" ranting, try to calm down and stop selfproclaiming your winning before youv actually got something to show for it.

I personally dont give a shit for either of yours opinion in our threads, go ahead give valid points, state the obvious facts and even give a nice constructiv wiev of our wars, and i promise we will do the same.

You shall treat your neighbour the way you want to be treated yourself... remember it.

spleen mage

Once again, Pajuno misses the point entirely.

Yes, everything I states was obvious. Unfortunately, I have to state things in such a way so that you can understand them. But looking at almost every stat, THE rates better then phoenx. I'm waiting for you to pull up a stat that would indicate Phoenx might even present an iota of a challenge. Then again, "Stats don't mean a thing?". Eh? In what looney land are you living? They might not always present a clear picture, but they certainly do mean a thing.

Not faced a quality opponent? I think it is safe to say we've faced more quality then you have, so far. Your claim to fame is simply having a positive score against DIE, a tribe you say yourself are useless and full of pointwhores. We've faced Erevos, CBTF, INSO + more; we've warred more then that, but lots were low ranked nothing tribes. Kind of like the four you claim to have destroyed.

Nothing about your tribe reeks about success. If you didn't come here blowing your own trumpet on a regular basis, then you would be another nothing. Nobody would even know who you were. But yes, we're "secretly jealous of your popularity. LOL :icon_laugh: You don't even "rile us up", as you state, I just like to reply to obvious trolling attempts. Replying to a post doesn't mean someone is annoyed. I could just as easily say that you're getting in a tiff over my posts :icon_wink:. I'm sure the claim would be just as insubstantial though.

Again, for the claim that AK is not doing much in-game. He has a #1 tribe, 'nuff said. Maybe if you followed his example, your tribe would be better :icon_wink:

@ Fraser, I realise I was a tad harsh, so for that I apologise :icon_wink: You just seem to put your enemies down a bit too much, that's all.

Last edited:

Mick876

I'm not sure what reputation you have in W6, but you've yet to really prove yourself in this world and so the way you post so arrogantly in every thread... :icon_neutral:

Paj Single handedly brought down the No.1 tribe which was No.1 for 10 months and who were also the biggest family on Tw.net

the pink panther

Paj Single handedly brought down the No.1 tribe which was No.1 for 10 months and who were also the biggest family on Tw.net

They had more than 1,200 members? or do you mean more branches?

Also weren't Blood hood and Ham also good players from W6? as were CBTF :lol:

the pink panther

Yeah TW in world 2 had 7, and TW in world 1 had 1,200 members, more over exageration from Phoenx,

Last edited by a moderator:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Alright, I'm gonna do one more post to point out Pajuno's insanely hypocratic posting stlye, and then I'm done for now. I think I've made my point, and Pajuno and Fraser will continue to back me up as long as they continue to post on this forum...

There is the difference where i KNOW that i am arrogant, and i am fine with that. MY relevant point here is that you try to come accross as this elite, Wizened old guy doling out your lessons like your the TW God cause you lead a Number one tribe.

My guys and myself could care less about personal stats. We focus on the tribe first. Obviously you care a great deal about personal stats, and that's ok too. It's a good way for you to stroke your ego. :)

Ah, i m the hypocrite, yet you cant even read what i post? When have i EVER bragged about myself? I have always put my tribe first...

You have this high opinion of yourself, and you cant even be bothered to read what your responding too.

I only call to light that i lead from the front in my tribe full of "teammates"> Actually, ignoramus, check the last few posts from me in this thread about how great my tribe is as a team...

UNtil you do so, your pnp is nothing.

That's funny, because I'm pretty sure you're ALWAYS boasting about stats and such. "Pound for pound", right?

Again, bother to read before you reply. I boast about my "tribe" and how we work well together.

If your not gonna read, then dont bother posting your half assed responses.

Hahaha. this coming from the guy that "leads" the number one tribe... What did you do early, recruit all the highpointers in your kd to start?

I posted in this thread initially concerning [CRY]/Die. I didn't even mention Phoenx until you felt the need to try and defend Fraser...

Again, if you have the guts to post a reply, then i implore you to READ WHAT I POST.

No where in this thread have i defended Fraser. If anything i asked you to take your Anti_cry shit out of my thread.

And, you posted concerning Die/Cry... it is a PHOENX VS DIE thread, so get on topic.

I have left "your"threads to you, dont be coming in here being a jackass WEEKS after our incident to continue your throwing around of your weight.

Also, you pick fights in EVERY thread, so how classy does that make Phoenx?

I never sat on my high horse, such as you, glaring DOWN at everyone.. i merely say things that will incite a response, because they are true observations, and HIgh and mighty players such as yourself cannot tolerate to have your weaknesses exposed.

Yes, because we've just finished taking out two top-10 tribes at the same time. I'm sure fighting a rank 22 tribe would give us the "real pressure" that would break us once and for all. :icon_rolleyes:

And again, i say that points dont mean anything. Neither of those tribes were top tenners, now were they? This was proved in the rather quick way they were dispatched, wouldnt you say?

Will you brag about beating up a handicapped person, just cause he is popular and well known?

And I must have misunderstood the name of the game. If this was "Individual Wars", it wouldn't be nearly as fun. It is however, "Tribal Wars", and THE fights as a tribe.

yes, it is tribalwars. thank you for proving MY points agian and again. You need to learn to read what i post, or at least remember it.. what was my basis for argument with DN about ???

My team and our teamwork.

Now, each and every tribe is only as strong as the weakest link.. and some find it amusing that the weakest link is the duke... Usually most try to make that one of thier stronger points?

Fraser, it's not that I don't like you... But when you post as arrogantly as you do when you're losing your war against "a bunch of pointwhores", then expect to get your words and stats thrown back at you.

Again, you completely disreguard everything everyone else says.. if your gonna be this blind all the time, dont expect to be here too long.

Tbh pajuno, i dont think either THE or [DN] are pissed at you for stating facts or giving a valid wiev on matters at hand,

No? then why did everyone get so bent and angry when i called out RR situation as i saw it? In a fair, unbiased manner?

its you walls of texts and the "i fended off a gazillion tribes in world 6 using only my god given hands and a stick". you reek of self confident and thus ppl tend to get tired of seeing your pnp all over the place.

not my fault you choose to read the few posts where i do my bragging, and instead ignore all of my other posts that say things people dont like to hear. Dont lie, you dont appreciate my tone and my personal views on what i say...

Your just using my "boasts" as your tool to attempt to shut me up in pnp.
And your tribe wouldnt have been a tad known had it not been for your everlasting ranting in every single thread on this forum.

Oh and if you want to test us in THE then just start expanding towards us, since youv won all them wars against all them hordes of baddass tribes, it shouldnt be hard reaching us "over rated" players up north.

Sigh. typical internet tough guy.

Those wars, and histories have all taken time. I dont need to go into you how patient i was in w6, how much ridicule i took in pnp from players far superior to you...

There is nothing i havent seen, and nothing i wont do to prove my points.

As it stands, i have to apologize.. before i started peeing in THE's cheerios.. i was under the impression you werent THAT far away.. But now i see the light, and i cannot get to you guys anytime soon..>

So mores the pity, you will have to be patient.. but know i will get there.

I personally dont give a shit for either of yours opinion in our threads, go ahead give valid points, state the obvious facts and even give a nice constructiv wiev of our wars, and i promise we will do the same.

Im sorry, you want me to fawn over your tribe as others have done, instead of pointing out descrepincies... I take one quote from fraser about Iceman's ingame skills...

And look at the turnout we get in our thread for it. So one must ask, just how close are my posts getting, if you guys come out in such force to "defend your duke and his honor"???

the rest of us are sitting here wondering...

You shall treat your neighbour the way you want to be treated yourself... remember it.

Ah, you bitched and moaned long enough, i finally leave your threads be.. and you start the problem all over again.

Well, just know that now, no thread is safe here. I am back to my normal trolling grounds, everyone can thank THE for that.

Once again, spleen is so arrogant, that he misses my point entirely.

Yes, everything I states was obvious. Unfortunately, I have to state things in such a way so that you can understand them. But looking at almost every stat, THE rates better then phoenx.

Ok, smart ass... quote me WHERE I SAID THAT PHOENX IS BETTER THAN THE???

I say your overrated, you do your best to insult and belittle my tribe.. Funny, but does that mark appear to have hit home???

:icon_eek:

I'm waiting for you to pull up a stat that would indicate Phoenx might even present an iota of a challenge. Then again, "Stats don't mean a thing?". Eh? In what looney land are you living? They might not always present a clear picture, but they certainly do mean a thing.

The only stat i have for you is my personal war record in w6. I have not lost a war, and every war was against at least 3 to 1 odds at all times.. (until Sin fell)

I am here, i have like minded individuals, that believe in my theories and processes, and will not walk away from the pc at the hint of incomings...

I have all the tools i need to shut a tribe such as yourselves up. Unfortunately, when i started this situation, i thought you were closer...

Not faced a quality opponent? I think it is safe to say we've faced more quality then you have, so far.

Yes, your right.. your wars ending in a few short weeks proves to me that you faced quality opponents. Had you hit upon any quality tribes, you would still be fighting.

Unless of course, your awesomeness washed over them, and made them flee the field..... But then again, they wouldnt be quality if they did that??

Your claim to fame is simply having a positive score against DIE, a tribe you say yourself are useless and full of pointwhores.

Sigh, you follow your leaders example. Learn to read please?

We've faced Erevos, CBTF, INSO + more; we've warred more then that, but lots were low ranked nothing tribes. Kind of like the four you claim to have destroyed.

I know of erevos giving you hell, but i have to ask, didnt bd have something to say about that?

And cbtf, half the tribe got banned if im correct? Kind of hard to turn that kind of morale around, and keep players playing...

Nothing about your tribe reeks about success.

Your right. We lost all our wars, i dont receive mails daily telling me to continue to hassle you top tribes in pnp...

Maybe if you took your head out of your ass, you would see the world as it is.. not some veiled THE playground.

If you didn't come here blowing your own trumpet on a regular basis, then you would be another nothing.

Again, your right.. i am the one that started with how cool we were.. .why dont you go back in the past and check things out??

Others gave us the name we have, i just took it and ran with it...

Nobody would even know who you were. But yes, we're "secretly jealous of your popularity. LOL :icon_laugh: You don't even "rile us up", as you state, I just like to reply to obvious trolling attempts. Replying to a post doesn't mean someone is annoyed. I could just as easily say that you're getting in a tiff over my posts :icon_wink:. I'm sure the claim would be just as insubstantial though.

Your right, just cause you reply dont mean your interested or dont have a vested interest in the thread..

And yes, you guys are jealous of our popularity. How a non top twenty tribe could be jocking you, THE , the NUMBER ONE TRIBE EVER, is blowing your mind..

If you didnt care, then why is there three, sometimes four of you in a row posting??

Again, for the claim that AK is not doing much in-game. He has a #1 tribe, 'nuff said. Maybe if you followed his example, your tribe would be better :icon_wink:

Number one tribes dont mean much. You have already proven that two top ten tribes werent really top ten tribes.

Just like i know, that if someone should push you guys back.. you would find out your not top tribe material.

ANd, just because i say such things, does not mean i am saying phoenx will beat you. (well, we would, but that is besides the point) what i am saying is your overrated.

And when i say that, look how many of you sissies come running into here to defend your "number one status"...

You guys are truly pathetic to let a far inferior player such as myself get your goats.. cause you cant deny, i have pissed you off today.

@ Fraser, I realise I was a tad harsh, so for that I apologise :icon_wink: You just seem to put your enemies down a bit too much, that's all.

Ah, and what you have just done here wasnt that same thing your chiding fraser for?

Im glad you guys came down to my thread, so i can show the world what you really are.

Overrated bunch of insecure nobs. Plain and simple.

Now we will sit here and wait for you to bash phoenx some more, just because we live by our higher ideals than yours...

They had more than 1,200 members? or do you mean more branches?

Also weren't Blood hood and Ham also good players from W6? as were CBTF :lol:

It means, that mathematically, Osin and family was the largest Family on tw.net, as proven time and again in our forums on w6. Rival tribes from other worlds would come to our forums to try to bash down O~Sin, comparing the other top tribes on other worlds..

Sin won that hands down, cept that one time... one other tribe had a merger to take that top spot briefly...

Then i broke them down, it started with myself... but i rallied enough people to do it.

as for other w6 players, obviously they are not all that good...

Yeah TW in world 2 had 7, and TW in world 1 had 1,200 members, more over exageration from Phoenx,

Ah, pinky, really?? this matter can easily be proven... just have to comb my w6 forums to find the thread that states it.

Sin was indeed the largest family on the .net.

Plain and simple, i was there, i saw the posts from other worlds' families..

Phoenx doesnt overexaggerate. Just because you dont believe what i say, does not make it untrue.

I have a habit of picking fights with the largest, best tribes...

The and DN should be flattered that i have taken an interest in ending both of their tribes.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As a closing note, Jpohlman pointed out that THE can noble HUNDREDS OF VILLAGES, in a single coop.

Surely this much firepower can come down to kd 64 in a few short months, i mean...

You are the gods of W30, the mightiest of the mighty... (you did know that Number one tribe comes with that TW gods stipulation, right??)

Use your awesomeness to push down those that are in your way, have your leader lead you down here...

Love how big you talk, then expect me and my little guys to come to you...

DeletedUser

that was an entertaining read if it was a tv show would have been something cool like the fall guy or tj hooker, maybe even 24,

alot of good points cant wait till you move over this way so i can watch the fireworks!

Deleted User - 3135

I feel compelled to answer this, not only because it is about myself, which is part of the reason or I would be having to point out lacking of common sense in many a place on this forum, but also as I just said, lack of sense. It is easy to use a player no longer around as an example of failure when they are not going to be able to defend themselves had it not been for chance that I stumbled upon this.

Suggesting HAM!!! failed because I at the time was not looking after my account very well (due to exams after messing up my initial one, and then deciding to revise, yes I did in the end pass) was the deciding factor in HAM!!! falling is a bit stupid. You yourself provided your opinion on the many reasons on why HAM!!! failed. Our spread out nature, our lack of diplomacy, our enemies right in the core of us, faltering any support lines we may have been able to produce whilst pure outnumbering and also skill from the likes of BD. But no, to back up your argument you suggest that we would have done better had I been leading from the front. I am in no doubt leading from the front can be a positive thing, as I mentioned in a guide I made, but to say that we would not have fallen should I have been doing it lacks sense and insight, especially since I could have been using that lack of account to be sitting extra, or doing the required time into co-ordination, as you saw me do on world 6.

Apart from the above, please stop quoting every little part of someone's post, whilst the argument is basically you saying THE aren't as good as thought, and then both sides backing up their arguments with words, statistics and weak counter-arguments that amounts to a pretty boring thread. Just to take a small part of the argument going on:

Pajuno said:
Spleen Mage said:

Once again, spleen is so arrogant, that he misses my point entirely.

He said, she said. Boring.

Blood

DeletedUser

Who gives a shit about HAM!!! bloodhood, they are dead and buried, just as you are.