Checks and Balances

spleen mage

Theres a opinion thats debatable, but then theres just a opinion thats just flat out wrong.

So your opinion is wrong :)

No it's not. It's my opinion, it can't possibly be wrong.

/Pajuno Logic.

DeletedUser

Alright guys lets drop the Pajuno bashing and keep it on topic please.

DeletedUser

how can u think Phoenx could bring down THE now?
u are many k's apart and the size difference, would give u a huge advantage.
plz use better logic next time:)

Thats the whole point, it is illogical. But that doesn't stop Pajuno claiming he is better than THE does it.

Pajuno said:
Again, key phrase was against DECENT opponents, its not hard for 20 members to noble that many against a few inactives..
56-0, i hardly call him active nor decent.

THE vs 2 top-10 tribes + academy's etc
or
Phoenx + ED + [CRY] vs Die (which in your words are tribal-hugging inactives)

Pajuno said:
1. Kill has done 0 fighting the last several months.

2. Merging into your position gives you nothing but points and inactives

3. Points mean shit. Show me some skills, o inactive eater.

Pajuno's arguements ripped apart by his own PnP. I wonder which war gets most people's respect. That'll be THE.

the pink panther

There you go, now your learning.

Too bad your opinion dont count, and i did in fact just best you in a pnp debate...

LOL.

Secondly says who, as apart from your minions everyone on the W30 forums see yourself and Phoenx as overrated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no-one can read this much crap in just one day. You have to take regular breaks as it's so hard to keep up with Pajuno's -logic-.

I have read this whole topic, however I will only be editing and working on the bits since I took over modding, the rest I will trust to the judgment of former mods.

I asked the stop on Pajuno bashing as you were no longer discussing PnP just bashing a single player for no particularly relevant reason, thus derailing this thread.

Now with that explained lets kindly get back on with the show ladies and gentleman.

Crispycargo

And that you personally rely on your members to carry you as proven by your OD stats??

You dont personally do any of that fighting from the looks of it..
When you say that he doesn't do any of the fighting you are absolutely wrong. Ak is one of the primary account sitters when it comes to one of our 'high priority' accounts that are under attack. So when you say he hasn't personally done any of the fighting he actually has faced as much, if not more, front line fighting than most of the members in THE. And before you go and say "OMG YOU MISSED MA POINT BECAUSE I SAID FROM THE LOOKS OF IT" well then maybe you should get more information before you go throwing around your all so mighty egotistical opinion.

56-0, i hardly call him active nor decent.
Yea true, we can't really help it that a few of our op opponents hit the delete buttons after a few rounds of incoming attacks. I mean my op target was one of the top players in CBTF and one of conrete's so called war hardened veteran world 6 players for that exact reason. We picked this certain player for the hopes that he would give us a little challenge but sadly he just hit delete when the second wave came. So if YOU are going to criticize the players that we attack for our ops why dont YOU migrate up to us and show us some 'real' opponents(laugh).

-----------------------

Oh and sorry if you consider this 'pajuno bashing' but i'm just replying to what he has said about THE. Not starting anything new...

Last edited:

Deleted User - 3135

Just telling it how it is, no one asked you to like it :)

Should your words be nothing but solid facts then yes, you would be telling me how it is, however they are not solid fact because your posts often are severely lacking in sense and intelligence.

:icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So when I say your claims are all insubstantial, I was right.

Did i ever state they were facts?

The only facts i have put forth, are the ones that i quoted of Iceman's stats.

AGAIN, one final time for you that cant understand perfect english.

Iceman came here, bashing fraser for running his mouth in forums, but not producing ingame.

So sorry if i feel that someone should DO SOMETHING ingame before throwing insults at someone else who is OBVIOUSLY doing far more ingame.

IN plain english, Iceman should not be here bashing fraser for his efforts in TWC war. I merely pointed out that iceman should produce some more stats before bashing Fraser's efforts.

IS this CLAIM insubstantial as you say?

Is it???

You try and get round that by saying "but its MY OPINION!!!1111", but your opinion is still based on no facts, just your own deluded belief that your tribe is gods gift to tribalwars.

Sigh, i have a high opinion of PHoenx, and its my right.

I say that iceman needs to play more ingame, and you guys come here ENFORCE>

Honestly, you have been more hypocritical than ever the last few days.. And im glad that the rest of the world can see it.

That is something you need to realize.. i am a mouthy duke of a NON TOP TWENTY TRIBE> your lowering your Game Class that your so PROUD of to argue with MY OPINIONS>

But if we're playing the opinion game, then it's my opinion that Phoenx are noobs, and that DIE. are a better tribe.

Hey, opinion's are like assholes.. everyone has one. Just cause you dont like mine, pull out all the insults you can.

Just shows you are confirming everything i have already said. Thank you sir.

Yes. If opinion is measured by ego size, then obviously yours is worth more then the anyone elses, even the rest of the world combined.

Sigh, again, I said your overrated, you come here bashing personal insults left and right.

Tell me, is this what you seek in this game? To find someone to constantly bash, just because you dont like what he says?

No it's not. It's my opinion, it can't possibly be wrong.

/Pajuno Logic.

that isnt how it it happened? I stated my opinion and you guys spout tons of "stats" to prove me wrong??

Face it, you just arent the TW GODS you woke up yesterday believing you were. Public opinion is changing greatly on THE as we speak, and you are using both hands to shovel the shit on your own name.

Thanks again, genius.

Alright guys lets drop the Pajuno bashing and keep it on topic please.

Its only bashing if what they say is true, sneggy. Any fool can see they are arguing with anyone that will respond with Anti-THE statements....

Thats the whole point, it is illogical. But that doesn't stop Pajuno claiming he is better than THE does it.

Care to point out where it is i said that PHOENX is BETTER than THE?

How about you break out the dictionary, and check out this word??

Seems THE doesnt like this word, but its a fact. THE IS overrated.

And any superpower that feels the need for each and every member to come to the pnp and boast of their super powers obviously is greatly overrated.

The exact crime you are trying to Crucify me for, you are committing yourselves...

Kudos, hypocrites.

THE vs 2 top-10 tribes + academy's etc
or
Phoenx + ED + [CRY] vs Die (which in your words are tribal-hugging inactives)

yes, as the "informed Genius" that you are...

Phoenx was a NON TOP twenty tribe. WE broke down TWO top twenty tribes, by ourselves first. Kill was already dying when ED declared, and Kill became Dawn before ED ever fired...

And, as your fearless leader already stated, CRY is losing greatly to TWC, so how can they have an effect on our war with DIE?

You also forget, BD helped your asses out with your wars... So cut it out, acting like you did everything yourselves...

do the math.

PHoenx (non top twenty) vs Die (top five at the time) and kill (top 15 at the time)

OR

THE (Number one by far over the third spot) + BD (number TWO by far over three) vs Erevos, and CBTF

They were top ten imposters, hiding with their points.

Pajuno's arguements ripped apart by his own PnP. I wonder which war gets most people's respect. That'll be THE.

This is just your pathetic attempt to change my pnp status. Thing is, no matter how you slice and dice it, Phoenx vs Die family was a 5 to 1 odds to start...

Doesnt matter how i made them look before, the end of the day they still have 5 nukes to fire to our 1...

But then again, THE would never know what that scenario is like... i hear they were overnumbering their last opponents 3 to 1... (rumor, havent actually checked it before you cry about it)

Secondly says who, as apart from your minions everyone on the W30 forums see yourself and Phoenx as overrated.

Your right, we are ranked 21 and are OVERRATED.

Funny, people still tell me they see phoenx as a top ten tribe easily...

Its just you cant seem to remove your personal feelings from the pnp... Its ok, its not the end of the world when someone says your tribe is overrated...

no-one can read this much crap in just one day. You have to take regular breaks as it's so hard to keep up with Pajuno's -logic-.

Only when you dont like what i have to say.

This whole situation is simple. Iceman started the problem, coming to my thread to bash someone else in a hypocritical manner.

I respond, ask him to get out of my thread, and then post his amusing personal stats.

THEN, in comes all of THE, who cant stand to be classified overrated.. And yet proceed to prove exactly what i have been saying all along.

You guys think far more of yourselves than you should.. you bitch at me about boasting for my tribe, yet i have not done half as much boasting as you have done.. Nor did i go out of my way to Belittle anyone... (as you have enthusiastically done)

Im glad to see the proper side of you guys, Specially after seeing pohlman's video. ROFLMFAO.

There is NOTHING in THE to worry me. Oh, and do something with your own crap.

Dont like what i post in MY thread, then dont read, as i was so graciously informed in THE"s Unofficially sanctioned thread.

When you say that he doesn't do any of the fighting you are absolutely wrong. Ak is one of the primary account sitters when it comes to one of our 'high priority' accounts that are under attack. So when you say he hasn't personally done any of the fighting he actually has faced as much, if not more, front line fighting than most of the members in THE. And before you go and say "OMG YOU MISSED MA POINT BECAUSE I SAID FROM THE LOOKS OF IT" well then maybe you should get more information before you go throwing around your all so mighty egotistical opinion.

This whole paragraph is irrelevant.

The fact is that his Personal stats are nothing to brag about, and he is here bashing Fraser for doing everything possible to assist and prolong his tribe's life.

Your leader is bashing Fraser for doing the best he can with the tools he has.

What about that is Fair? or Honest? or even HONORABLE??

Yea true, we can't really help it that a few of our op opponents hit the delete buttons after a few rounds of incoming attacks.

no, but you could be a gracious winner instead of bashing and belittling your enemies.

I mean my op target was one of the top players in CBTF and one of conrete's so called war hardened veteran world 6 players for that exact reason.

not everyone is who they really say they are. I have the record from 6 to prove it, and its all public record via w6 forums, and twstats...

We picked this certain player for the hopes that he would give us a little challenge but sadly he just hit delete when the second wave came. So if YOU are going to criticize the players that we attack for our ops why dont YOU migrate up to us and show us some 'real' opponents(laugh).

I didnt necessarily criticize the players you are fighting. i AM criticizing you for bragging about HUNDREDS OF NOBLEMENTS< via a coop, from a player so obviously lacking in skills...

I did state, you would not be able to NOBLE HUNDREDS OF VILLAGES, from a decent opponent.

As it stands, where can THE go now? Who is gonna be next for the TW war gods, who can fight off entire w30 with their leader sitting all their accounts, and gaining all his stats in OTHER peoples accounts...

Oh and sorry if you consider this 'pajuno bashing' but i'm just replying to what he has said about THE. Not starting anything new...

Your not even bashing, your being a tool, spouting anti pajuno isms for nothing...

I stated THE Is overrated, and you come here personally insulting left and right. I hope your proud of yourself, and the picture THE is showing to the world.

So all it takes for someone to instigate a fight with THE, is to state they are overrated? Pah.

Go make some more videos, and next time pay a stand in so everyone doesnt see just how weak you really are.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Stats time, and as so pointed out i will have stats for both ED and CRY featured here today.

Side 1:
Tribes: ED
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: dawn Die.
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 977
Side 2: 7,585
Difference: 6,608

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 11
Difference: 13

image.php

Stats arent bad for ed, considering the time invested.

but as hinted at by iceman and some other THE douche, i highly doubt the 24 villages they nobled broke the camel's back....

now for Cry,

Shit, they have done a bit more. :p

Side 1:
Tribes: [CRY]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,496
Difference: 4,089

image.php

Side 1: 87
Side 2: 9
Difference: 78

that is forever, i have not checked the timeline at all, nor do i really care. the fact remains that CRY has a comfortable lead, but again.. the 87 villages were the ones that broke the camel's back??

Finally, the Phoenx Stats....

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,861
Difference: 5,724

image.php

Side 1: 291
Side 2: 146
Difference: 145

image.php

They are forever stats, so 7 came before the actual war declaration.

last weeks?

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 258
Difference: 155

image.php

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 3
Difference: 41

Gee, the last week was half of Cry's forever, and twice of ED's...

Dare you say that we dont deserve the win when we get it? Our last week almost makes up the entire difference in CRY/TWC........

And before THE bashes me for my stats, they are the only post on-topic here in a few pages.

the pink panther

LOL so you're amazing for breaking die, yet because we broke to top 10 tribes we haven't fought anyone?

And what the hell are you on saying that all of THE is posting, more exageration there's a suprise.

To put it bluntly THE would destroy Phoenx, there's a plethra of tribes in W30 that are better than yours. Leading a small elite tribe is easy look at DN and BD much larger than yours

Last edited:

DeletedUser22924

LOL so you're amazing for breaking die, yet because we broke to top 10 tribes we haven't fought anyone?

And what the hell are you on saying that all of THE is posting, more exageration there's a suprise.

To put it bluntly THE would destroy Phoenx, there's a plethra of tribes in W30 that are better than yours. Leading a small elite tribe is easy look at DN and BD much larger than yours

:icon_eek:are u serious?!?!, have u any idea how to lead a small tribe!

it's never easy, the less memebrs u got, the more pressure is put on each member, in which case you would need a very strong member base, and ofcourse a very strong duke.

ofcourse u would never know, byt the looks, u might have never lead small tribe.

the pink panther

Nope, the less memebrs you have, the easier the coordination and generally the higher the standard of players...

And what by the looks of what exaclty?

DeletedUser22924

Nope, the less memebrs you have, the easier the coordination and generally the higher the standard of players...

And what by the looks of what exaclty?

clearly, u have never lead a small tribe, yes coordination is improved, but u have only said the benefits, but leading a succesful small tribe is no easy task, and as far as i have seen it never has or will be easy.

only few out of thousands of tribe are succesful small tribes, which is reallly low.

and even then, i see it very rare to see small succesful tribes in any world, this is prolly the only world, i have seen, that has so many succesful small tribes.

the pink panther

Clearly, ah more unsubstantiated crap please keep it coming.

Look simply put they are closer together geographically so quicker support is avaible as are op's oppurtunities, See LSD on world 8 (litwol's tribe) of 13 players for a much better example than Phoenx, whilst we have only twice the amount of players yet are spread out over much more than twice the distance, now which is harder?

Seriously it's pretty obviosu you have no clue what you're talking about and have never even led a tribe of any merit.

DeletedUser22924

Clearly, ah more unsubstantiated crap please keep it coming.

Look simply put they are closer together geographically so quicker support is avaible as are op's oppurtunities, See LSD on world 8 (litwol's tribe) of 13 players for a much better example than Phoenx, whilst we have only twice the amount of players yet are spread out over much more than twice the distance, now which is harder?

Seriously it's pretty obviosu you have no clue what you're talking about and have never even led a tribe of any merit.

ur assuming, as if the member are very skilled, and coordinated.

if u have what is needed to lead a succesful tribe, then ofcourse it seems simple, my point is, that small tribes are rare, therefore(on a general scale) harder to lead to succes, if we assmused every member knew what to do, and were all good members, then ofcourse leading small tribes would be easy.

DeletedUser

Care to point out where it is i said that PHOENX is BETTER than THE?

OMGZ BUT POUND 4 POUND!!1!!1!!!! etc etc.

Seems THE doesnt like this word, but its a fact. THE IS overrated.
Lets see how you worked that one out. On no, it's your opinion. Therefore not a fact.

And any superpower that feels the need for each and every member to come to the pnp and boast of their super powers obviously is greatly overrated.
Lol. You think thats why we're here? no no no. We don't come here to boast about our power, the stats do that for us. We come to this thread to see what new rubbish you spout and to put you right. See, we're trying to help you.

And, as your fearless leader already stated, CRY is losing greatly to TWC, so how can they have an effect on our war with DIE?
Never heard of WW2? 2-fronts etc etc. You can be driven back on one but be winning on the other.

You also forget, BD helped your asses out with your wars... So cut it out, acting like you did everything yourselves
With all due respect to BD, due to their positioning at the start of the war, when fighting was most fierce, they had limited attacking ability. And -to my knowledge- did not participate against CBTF.

Thing is, no matter how you slice and dice it, Phoenx vs Die family was a 5 to 1 odds to start...
Doesnt matter how i made them look before, the end of the day they still have 5 nukes to fire to our 1...
Are you seriously suggesting you would have an easier time facing 2 top-10 tribes who had been fighting {EreVos on all 4 sides from about a month after beginner protection was turned off} hard battles from the start. Than you would fighting tribalhugging, simcity players? It doesn't matter how many nukes they have if they've never fought before now does it.
And -if my memory serves me rightly- didn't die or kill distance themselves from the other when the war started? Jeez, they must be mighty fine opponants.

But then again, THE would never know what that scenario is like... i hear they were overnumbering their last opponents 3 to 1... (rumor, havent actually checked it before you cry about it)
I highly doubt this as THE is normally at war with 8 or 9 tribes at a time.
THE currently has 6384 vills, and thats after winning a wars for 3or4 months and recruiting some of the best players from the enemy.
So for your rumour to be true all of our opponents would have to have around 2128 vills in total. CBTF alone have 2199, and that's after loosing a war for 2or3months and loosing 3 of their best players. I suggest you go back to whoever told you this rumour and ask them to explain themselves for making you look silly.

you bitch at me about boasting for my tribe, yet i have not done half as much boasting as you have done.. Nor did i go out of my way to Belittle anyone
Pajuno said:
Too bad your opinion dont count
Didn't think that one through did you.
When, [sorry]. If, [woops]. In your dreams, [now that was it], when you're number 1 tribe in most categories then you probably are alowed to boast abit more than ordinary tribes

Dont like what i post in MY thread, then dont read
Don't get me wrong, I never said i didn't like the thread, it's as fun as soup! It's just hard to keep up with all the :cata::cata::cata::cata: you spout.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

not my point, was defending my self from Iceman's accusation that we dont deserve the victory for beating them.

Are you sure its ME beating my chest, or is it really THE?

Four posts to every single one of mine? Get real mate, there is enough of you showing your true colors finally.

you wouldnt destroy shit. You may chip away, but you arent that good.. No one is THAT good to absolutely destroy us. I am confident in my group.

As for small tribes being easy... You have never faced 5 to 1 odds, i must say...

I bet your one of the ones with mass recruit early, and then eat your friends so your final group is beastly..

OMGZ BUT POUND 4 POUND!!1!!1!!!! etc etc.

You are pure genius. I do believe my pound for pound statement, actually excluded THE and bd...

but you Seem to ignore that part of the post?

If you cant hang, dont come play. You are stooping to insults as much as possible, in an effort to stop my OPINIONS???

Lets see how you worked that one out. On no, it's your opinion. Therefore not a fact.

No, your actions, your fellow posters actions.. they are indeed furthering the fact you are indeed, OVERRATED>

Lol. You think thats why we're here? no no no. We don't come here to boast about our power, the stats do that for us. We come to this thread to see what new rubbish you spout and to put you right. See, we're trying to help you.

I think your bored, got pissed i said your overrated, and come here to stop that rubbish??

Why dont you acknowledge the fact that your duke came here to bash fraser for ingame actions, when he himself has done little to boast about?

Your trying to say that Iceman's personal stats are rubbish? Your saying that my point is rubbish?

Get yoru facts straight, just cause you cover your ears and yell your bullshit more and more, does not mean YOUR right.

THE Is the number one tribe, does not make them perfect, does not even make them the best.... Dont be posting your lies.

Never heard of WW2? 2-fronts etc etc. You can be driven back on one but be winning on the other.

Well, from the verbal bashing your duke laid upon fraser, i see no reason how this can be applied to cry/twc/die situation...

With all due respect to BD, due to their positioning at the start of the war, when fighting was most fierce, they had limited attacking ability. And -to my knowledge- did not participate against CBTF.

Ah, but your gonna offer an excuse?

Your DUKE stated that cuase ED and CRY were involved (however slightly) in DIE war, that we dont deserve our victory.

Im just pointing out the differences and hypocrisies your DUKE Is portraying.

Are you seriously suggesting you would have an easier time facing 2 top-10 tribes who had been fighting {EreVos on all 4 sides from about a month after beginner protection was turned off} hard battles from the start. Than you would fighting tribalhugging, simcity players? It doesn't matter how many nukes they have if they've never fought before now does it.

Sigh, yawn. YOur story? I have offered my story and got told stfu, we dont care.

What do i care about your history?? Fact is we were 20 members against well over 100... Doesnt matter if they timed their nukes, that was still 5 to 1 fired into our clusters..

We dont have the second most ODD for nothing, and we have done it with half the players of most of you tribes..

And -if my memory serves me rightly- didn't die or kill distance themselves from the other when the war started? Jeez, they must be mighty fine opponants.

That was two or three weeks ago. The war has been on for several months now.

If your gonna spout your "rubbish", then do your homework. It IS in this thread, you know.

I highly doubt this as THE is normally at war with 8 or 9 tribes at a time.

8 or 9 tribes. This is a purely awesome statement. Like, i cannot believe how AWESOME this statement is.

Let me guess... 7 of those ten are top ten tribes, and the remaining few are top twenties?

or are you counting EVERY rival tribe you noble, be it that 30k tribe lingering in your core, or that rim tribe that just joined the world in your north?

You REALLY , did NOT just brag about 8 or 9 tribes... Wow.

Pure jackass, imo.

THE currently has 6384 vills, and thats after winning a wars for 3or4 months and recruiting some of thebest players from the enemy.

Boy, that sure makes your war that much better..

we have and are eating their most active... Personal choice, your not wrong or right.. but the way you guys talk about your HUNDREDS OF VILLAGES< one can only ask why you havent nobled out entirely CBTF. you admit you have been fighting them all along??

WHere is your greatness in that deed?

So for your rumour to be true all of our opponents would have to have around 2128 vills in total.

You say your fighting 8 or 9 tribes. What is yoru status of rank, villages, and points compared to each of your 8 or 9 tribes?

Dare say?

CBTF alone have 2199, and that's after loosing a war for 2or3months and loosing 3 of their best players. I suggest you go back to whoever told you this rumour and ask them to explain themselves for making you look silly.

That may be true, but that is one tribe that may be close to being your equal... you do outnumber them overall, tho dont ya??

Didn't think that one through did you.
When, [sorry]. If, [woops]. In your dreams, [now that was it], when you're number 1 tribe in most categories then you probably are alowed to boast abit more than ordinary tribes

I didnt go out of his way to bash his opinon, i didnt belittle him for it.

I merely said, your opinion doesnt count. This is MY thread, as dictated by THE's Clause of Thread Ownership.

I did not bash, belittle, or make fun of his opinion.

So maybe YOU didnt think that thru? Your entire post is laced with insults, bashes, and low brow attempts to sway public opinion.

As for being number one, i never liked the necessary numbers of members to be a true number one.

But if you ask around, and check around w6,.... Fear, with their 4th rank, is recognized as THE War tribe of W6...

Your stats at being number one never bothered me.. i always wanted the respect for being the toughest tribe out there.. that is more valuable to me than your points.

Hence why BD doesnt mind THE is first in points...

Don't get me wrong, I never said i didn't like the thread, it's as fun as soup! It's just hard to keep up with all the :cata::cata::cata::cata: you spout.

Yeah, i say overrated, You bash everything phoenx or pajuno.

I say Iceman's ingame stats are lacking, you produce every other insult in this thread in a vicious attempt to discredit me.

Maybe you should take a step back, and realize just how far you guys have gone in this thread. Think about it...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

got you guys a spot on oprah, if that goes well you get to go on jerry springer, jerry jerry jerry !!

man the drama of this thread is epic,